What an epi..! WOAH!

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OH MY GOSHHHH!!..WHAT AN EPI..I'M STILL NUMB..STILL DROOLING OVER THE EPI..N BLV ME GUYS...MY HEART IS STILL BEATING WITH EXCITEMENT N I AM SHIEVERING..LITERALLY HAVING GOOSEBUMPS..!😲😲

WILL POST MY REVIEW ON THE EPI ON MY NEXT POST..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know right the epi just ROCKED

everything abt it was so so soofi and the best part was we saw an innocent child like side of rohan who is still d same..life ki tensions couldn't change that aspect abt him..and which is what is filling me wid endearment for him...he is just cho cho cuteeeee also innocent at heart
prety_cool93 thumbnail
it was an superb epi..loved it totally....
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a fantabulous epi! Whatta rcking soap!

After a long lng looongg time I have found a soap which is so rocking! This is exactly the type of soaps I love to watch!!!

Thank God they started this soap!!!!!111

The dialogues are so casual and the tneof the whole soap is so non-melodramatic and the characters respond and react in ways with which I can identify!

Lovable!!

RoSha sound so cute!
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved....

i'll comment after im done watching the whole thing
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣..Wolaaaaa halshu so we meet again..🀣

i just posted in cc ki this is so so our kinda show...and did u did u see Maurya High's hotty hotty prefect...shish that guy has killer looks man.

and i know right man d best part is d show is so damned casual it feels like all their responses r so instinctive spontaneous ishtraight from heart u know:),,,and ofcourse it has d ay angle..besht friends falling into looooooove..just d thing i go loony at....☺️
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
OK..here goes..the epi was mind-blasting..my fave epi of rishta.com till date..it totally took my breath away..

The star of today was definitely Kavi..okay I knw he's my favourite..but frankly..he was beyond outstanding today..what flawless acting..priceless expression..so effortless and natural..

I love the comdey scenes today like Rohan asking Isha wether she is busy n the answer to it is a yes..still he enters anyways..πŸ˜†...n how Rohan follows Isha once he heard bout her night out..OMG!!..it was so sweet..😳...n all the galis which Rohan gave Gaurav today..πŸ˜†..I liked the scenes of RoSha and Gaurav..It was plain visible that Rohan was jealous of Gaurav...especially over the fact that Isha seemed to like him made me more J..😳..I'm soooooo loving this two..!!

Huzeifa was at his usual sweet..the xerox machine was a nice prize..πŸ˜†..Isha made him happy but Rohan once again let Huzeifa know that he is kanjus..πŸ˜†

I loved Ruchika today..have 2 fave scenes of her from today's epi..one with Rohan in the cafe..it was awww so cute when Rohan hit her on d head wid d file n Ruchika slapped him..n bechara Rohan..stuck wid a tooth ache..😭..n the other one was with Isha..wen she made Isha change her dress for the date and their convo..very girly n sweet..want to see deir scenes more..😊

then the beer drinking challenge..I completely loved it..well I loved the ending of it..how both of dem decide to keep aside their egos n finally grow up..I am so proud of u Rohan....

OKAY..now coming to the BEST n my favourite part..RoShaπŸ˜ƒ...WOAH!!..I SOOOOOO LOVE DEM!!..BOTH INDIVIDUALLY N TOGETHER!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..firstly Isha aka Shruti was looking gorgeous in dat dress..Rohan had to stare at her like that...she was absolutely stunning today..well so was Kavi..he's handsome as always..😳..I loved it how Isha bumped into Rohan..n Rohan was like is it really Isha??πŸ˜†..But the best part was when Gaurav said he likes Kiran..and Isha asked which one along wid Kirans's surnames..n den Rohan asked her which one is his client n asks Gaurav to shut up n guesses the right name which is Isha's client..n den Gaurav asks him how come he knws??..the answer was "College life khatam ho gaya"..That line signified a lot...a lot for RoSha..well not so soon though..but still somewhere or the other Rohan understood the differences between the girls he liked during his college life n the girls he's ought to like today...N at the end when Isha n Rohan sought it out wid their client Mohit..n at the end Rohan advices Mohit..n the look which Isha gave to Rohan was absolutely ADORABLE..!!😳

I CAN SENSE N FEEL RoSha moving...but slowly n steadily..πŸ˜‰

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
okay..I am done with my essay..🀣
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
@harshu : if u haven't seen the first two epis..u definitely should..ASAP!!
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
@Rosh : isn't the epi out on youtube yet??