Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
achuuu.. yaarr..

this is such a fab post... aankh main aason aa gaye...

where is our PriDa 2day??? where is the intensity??? wahhhhhhh.... I want them back...

till then.. i will continue to read this post over and over again... and turn to YT for old PriDa scenes..

-- Mru
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Achu yaar

Thank you so much for this walk down the memory lane. 😍

I want my Prida back 😭  I want this intensity back 😑

What have these people done to my PriDa. I will not rest until I get my PriDa back 😳

Andolan jaari rahega. 😳

Jhan
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Achu babes! πŸ€—

This brings back so many wonderful, swoon-inducing memories... Sigh! I want this PriDa back!!! πŸ˜”

Thanks for this great post babes!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab post achu.
Purani yadein taza hogai.
Do continue
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Post achu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Seriously everyday and night i am just watching their old scenes. We need that essence back. Lovely said that woh bete lamhe jub bhi yaad aate hai humare lab pur muskaan chod jaate hain.

Thanks for the post sweety😳.

Muniza
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww, so sweet and lovely..Those days! *sighs*

Thank you loads for doing this, Achu..πŸ€— Much appreciated..

This brand of PriDa was all kinds of enchanting and a lot of other wonderful things..Hope we'll get our PriDa back..
AchuπŸ€—

Thanks a ton for doing this...brought back some wonderful memories of prida...

Those were the real prida moments where u cud feel the love, passion and respect prithvi felt towards damini...

nowadays, Prithvi looks tired and exhausted...maybe the fact that he has to act his scenes with a body double rather than CS shows...

I wish atleast we are spared the body doubles when it comes to prida atleast..

hey plz do more na...

thanks...πŸ€—
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My dear Prida buddies....

Thanks a ton for liking the post ...that was a mad post – Sunday afternoon drooling over Prida and nothing else to do.....Those were the golden Prida moments.....moments that made us crazily fall in love with these two fictional characters of a telly show.....

The fable of Prida is one that is known to the telly world over. To most its just a romantic story of two protagonists in an Indian telly show. But for a few Pridaholics in Pridaland its the story of a King and his Queen steeped in chivalry and romance.

😍

*** Thanks Sia, will await updates from your end.πŸ€—

*** Soni – knew you would love it...sent you a PM please check.πŸ€—

*** Aparajitha : Prida rock....don't they but where have those days gone ?πŸ€—

*** Priya : Truly down memory lane....will try to come up with more...πŸ€—

*** Samira : Memories of good old Prida days ...agree.πŸ€—

*** Eksie : The HOPE flag flies high even today ....in anticipationπŸ€—

*** @Skorpion : Ha Ha ....should have added a note for diabetics....Are you out of PridaVerse yet ?πŸ€—

***  Viddu : Darasal kuch hindi shabd have never felt so pleasing to ears before thanks to a certain Saxena..πŸ€—

*** Mru : Are Are rona nai.....πŸ€— bas beete pal ko yaad kar khush honaa.....Yes with u hamari mange poori karo ....Bring back the Prida magic....

*** Welcome Jhanvi, πŸ€— agree what have they done to our Prida....Hamari mange poori karo...Andolan jareeee

***  Diya : πŸ€— Yes give us our Prida back soooooon....plzzzzzzzzz

***  @Khakshan-aa : Thanks a ton.πŸ€—

**** Welcome Muniza...haan ...aise muskaan jo mitaye nahi mitthi....ghanton baad bhi....πŸ€—

**** Sarah : Thanks a ton for those kind words.....Oh those lovely Prida moments...I must add here that those were such happy times when we had those lovely Prida in the show and we had those lovely posts from you after that....wish we get all of 'em back....pretty soon.... Thanks for coming back Sarah – at loss of words to describe my happiness.... πŸ€—

Shwetzy : πŸ€— Comrade you stole words from my mou...nahin ...keyboard....πŸ˜ƒ

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Achu this is a fab postπŸ‘πŸΌ...loved all those prida scenes!.....so sad that we aint getting much now..

include lots more in your list!!,,,whenever you get time😳.....helps in prida drooling..sighh...reading wht you posted...i remembered this scene you know where prithvi is beaten up by inder's men and then damz takes care of him giving him soup..and asks him if he's married!..😍.....what a cute scene that was!

and i agree with shweths too...arghh im getting annoyed seeing his body double everywhere!!...