Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Add me as well 😉. Shakti is the best dancer amongst all the girls and getting salute 3 times in a row is commendable 👏.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll feel bad for her if she doesn't get another grand salute. :$ I'm used to her getting it after every performance.

Any guesses who will be in the bottom 2 from the girls this week? Will shakti be brilliant as usual or will kruti beat her to it this time? Same issue with guys. Bechara parvez has already been in the kasauti twice.

Kunwar, Shakti and Puneet are the only 3 dancers who have not been in the bottom 6 yet. (And all 3 of them have been trained by Terence! lol)

Last season, salman was the only one who survived not going in to the bottom 6. So it will be very interesting to see who survives this time round.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It will be sad if either of them are in the bottom 2 but Terrence doesn't have much choice. If Kruti comes in the bottom, there's a high chance she might get eliminated coz she has been in bottom twice (which I don't want). Same with Kunwar and Pervez...Kunwar has never been there and Pervez has been twice.

Salman had never been in dance ki kasauti...wow!!! Was he really that good??? Even in the voting round he was in the bottom only once...seems like it was all decided that he was going to win...lol
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i jus found out that Shakti got a grandsalute and she got the best dance award this week !!!!Edited by Naughtynatty - 14 years ago
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz count me in i/m a very big fan of Shakti n think she is a true winner of DID2!!!
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i heard that shakti won the best performance of the week, this week... she rocks ... she didnt win it last week because she had to give the other competitors a chance 😆... i hope she wins ...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

And no she wasnt in the bottom this time around !!
Oh yeah this week kunwar came in the bottom for the first time !! So did puneet !!! So basically Shakti remains the only one now to not ever be in the bottom !! Thats great news !!

If that's true, then she is like Salman who was never in the bottom six before the WC round!! 😉 😃

I feel that a girl will win this time, not only because girls are doing better than boys, but also the channel might want to see a girl win this time... Just guessing... 😊
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
add me too please!!!! u can use my
<<<<name 
Naughtynatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

If that's true, then she is like Salman who was never in the bottom six before the WC round!! 😉😃

I feel that a girl will win this time, not only because girls are doing better than boys, but also the channel might want to see a girl win this time... Just guessing... 😊

I think not the channel buh we as audience shall make a girl moreover Shakti win this time !!!
She has everything in her to win the taqdeer ki topi !!
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Sadly Shakti was in the bottom this time !!
I just read the IF post regarding the elimination !!