Mohit Sehgal ...The King of Great Expressions

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

To begin with...just want to say that the Mahi ve song was one of the most well choreographed & well executed song sequences in MJHT. Everyone was just fab in the song be it Sanaya , Rati , Arjun , Navina , Abhishek & Jas.

But during the entire sequence i just could not move my eyes from Mohit....he was really amazing throughout the song......he danced well ...& what made it click for me ...😳was his expressions & just the fun spirit he had intact while dancing. His masti during the entire sequence was a delight to look at & was the main essence of a song like mahi ve.

His expressions were really good .....especially during the teri aankhen kali kali tera gora gora mukhda part😳 & when he danced with Arjun & Rati . Mohit has truely worked very hard to get where he is in such a short span of time......& when it comes to expressions he is the king of great expressions for me.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys would like ur comments as well.
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with you!!.πŸ˜ƒ..omg mohit in mahi ve song was absolutely incredible!....his expressions, his dancing and his smiles.😍..all I an say is WOW!!...mohit to meri jaan leke chodega!.....and you r right in that part of the song with sanaya (teri ankhen kali kali…) both mohit and sanaya looked soooo cute!!...gosh it's the best sajan song till date!!...and for some reason during that part of the song I thought they looked more monaya than sajan...πŸ˜‰
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, me too!!! 😍 The only thing Mohit has a problem with is his coordination during dancing!!! When he is dancing with others!! I've noticed this quite a few times in previous dances!! But he did really well in Mahi Ve!!! 😍 He's sooooooooo cute!!! 😳 😍

Shreya
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Yeah, me too!!! 😍 The only thing Mohit has a problem with is his coordination during dancing!!! When he is dancing with others!! I've noticed this quite a few times in previous dances!! But he did really well in Mahi Ve!!! 😍 He's sooooooooo cute!!! 😳 😍

Shreya

Yes... You are right. I have noticed that Mohit once lacked in coordination with others during a dance sequence.. Now in Mahi Ve, he was good... he has improved a lot but still he can do much more.. Am expecting more from him...
He has everything, the best except... If he can concentrate much more on dancing, it would lead him more throughout his career.
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina87

I totally agree with you!!.πŸ˜ƒ..omg mohit in mahi ve song was absolutely incredible!....his expressions, his dancing and his smiles.😍..all I an say is WOW!!...mohit to meri jaan leke chodega!.....and you r right in that part of the song with sanaya (teri ankhen kali kali…) both mohit and sanaya looked soooo cute!!...gosh it's the best sajan song till date!!...and for some reason during that part of the song I thought they looked more monaya than sajan...πŸ˜‰

hey gina sweetheart i totally agree with you i also liked sajan's that main par 's seq in the song it was really very januable both mohit and sanaya did gr8 in it πŸ‘
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what can I say? My signature box will answer it which is now full with Mohit siggy.
Abhira_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yeah he is very good dancer and him expresioon was so good

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mohit is the best ..... simply the best best and just the best
-Jyotika- thumbnail
completely agree wid u yaar... mujhe aur kuch kehne ki zarurat hi nahi, tujhe to sab pata hi hai..!! πŸ˜‰