BV Update - 14 Jan 2010

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
RS kidnaps nandu but his companion's shirt gets caught in the door n it tears. Gehna finds nandu missing and rushes to tell everyone. basant finds the cloth on the door and sees window open. They understand that nandu is kinapped and go to find him.
Suguna is looking at the stars. Shyam asks her to take rest. He gets her medicine and finds that one medicine is over. He goes to get that medicine. Gehna is crying to have nandu back n sumitra and bhago are consoling her. Dadisa is pacing up n down worried.
basant finds a couple with a kid he goes to check that kid but its not nandu. bhairav asks his people abt it, but they say that they have not yet found him. They continue searching. RS comes to road . A jeep stops in front of him. Mahaveer's asistant comes out. RS gives nandu to him.
shyam makes the shopkeeper to open the shop n gets the medicine. Shyam thanks him for that, n tells that he can come to shyam anytime for any help. Shyam is abt to go when he finds RS walking RS says that he came out for a walk n goes off. Shyam then sees basant asking people abt nandu. HE finds out from basant that nandu has been kidnapped. he goes along with basant in search of nandu.
gehna has fainted. Bhago puts water on her face. When gehna wakes up, she again starts cryng. dadisa tells that she knows where nandu is n goes off telling she will get nandu back. Sumitra sends jagya along with maasa.

precap : basant is pointing gun to mahaveer singh. dadisa looks worried. MS says that basant cannot shoot his father. Basant shoots. MS closes his eyes.Edited by lakshmim_84 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks lakshmi...

What Basanth really shoot MahaviršŸ˜²
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I hope he does, and I hope he dies. I am sick of this boring track. They need to refocus on more interesting tracks
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If he die.. wont Basanth be in the jail i know the track is tooo boring.. they should go back to the original track of BV..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

very emotional episode. I think shyam has the clue!