Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
how is that possible Darhudi, RS got a heart attack after that phone and they ruhed to hospital with him...but yes terrorist calling RS on a phone was suspicious...maybe CR consulted them b4 and told them to give her news that way..
tes_v1 thumbnail
Thanx for the update Bobbie!

Ew, wat is this crazy theory? BR n RS had twins n they never knew? CR got rid of one of them? Then why not both? btw, where was Narayan all these years?!

Oh, silly! RKAB creatives can make any crap thing possible!

watevr, atleast we get to see Kapz!

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Bobbie!!

Haila,twin Yudi?? The part which I can't believe was that CR was responsible for Yudi's death!!

I agree with u Bobbie,I hated rani today. But,she didn't know that even Narayn is a good archer.She was prolly thinking that he would lose anyway. So her actions are stupid,but understandable.

So,Mad-hu is Narayan's wife or not?? Is Yudi actually dead,or did Narayan rescue him & tend to him also???

P.S. It's very heart breaking to say, I think RKAB is  finally gonna end.😭 πŸ˜­
tes_v1 thumbnail

Yup Purva, me thinking along the same lines...

Maybe, the end is near....

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are leaving a lot of options open so the story could go anyway they want it to go. It could also be that N and Yudi traded places at some point, somewhere and are working together now.
Madhu might still be N's wife and supporting them in all this. I am coming up with some positive ideas because these stupid writers only think of making the lead couple and viewers miserable. I am sure Yudi is alive and close to Rani and if writers have any sense they would recall that before Yudi went to fight he told Rani that he will give her lots of surprises throughout her pregnancy. His winning Bow and arrow competition is also a form of surprise for Rani.

Like I mentioned earlier - if the serial is gonna end soon then CR's past will be revealed or else she will end up being positive although her behaviour is negative in every track especially towards Rani.Edited by Juna04 - 14 years ago
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnxs for d update.
still there are chances to show N is yudi.we should raise our voice against this twin yudi story n get our yudi back.
Edited by smiley121 - 14 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bobbie ,

Kahani main Jokers wala twist !!! 🀑 It can be done by Sampurn only !!! πŸ‘

I believe that Sampurn is only scratching pole after Kapil's return in the show cz he did not know himself whethere he would return or not and by public demand they brought him back by making false promises that they will give him some different role to play and poor Kapil again belived what did he say !!! and Just after that Sampurn went fatuous and now he has come up with this pathetic, stupid and bakwaas sort of twin-bro idea which is completely illogical !!!πŸ€ͺ

But still there is a chance to proof that he is Yudi only coz all this story is been described by Angad to Madhu .πŸ₯± So it can also happen that Angad is trying to save money which he was supposed to give Madhu cz she is definetely not a wife of Narayan..she is just a pawn !!πŸ€”

But i must say Sampurn's biggest issues are lying , wealth ,confusion , amnesia, jokerpan and all bla...bla..🀑that's why he always write such kind of a story .πŸ€ͺBechara !!! Zakhmi dil waala !!! πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜†
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have been reading the updates but have refrained from commenting because I can't bear the thought of being banned by someone from here.

But this! This is just beyond me keeping my lips sealed. I tried, believe me, I tried. But Yudi has a twin? Purleez! CR killed Yudi? Oh Lord!

Brefore I scream obscenities, I go away...again *sigh*
ramas thumbnail
thanks bobbi so now twin theory. not bad. but then where is Yudi? e don't mind seeing double of him.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

But this! This is just beyond me keeping my lips sealed. I tried, believe me, I tried. But Yudi has a twin?
jen, after insulting our hero in every way creatives are destroying his uniquenes even...who knows they might even show that BR gave birth to triplets and 3rd you-know-who might be a clown somewhere.