Jan 13th Update: Rb comes to pick Vrinda up

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Jan 13th Update:

Part 1:

RB is panicking why he is caring so much that Tulsi might tell on him to Vrinda. Rb thinks is it because I don't want to live without Vrinda that I am caring so much to be with Vrinda but why after such bad past why am I even caring. RB remembers how the baby was not his and the DNA reports. RB thinks again how he's got nothing but pain from Vrinda and he even gave her another chance but she didn't help Bunty out. RB wonders why always this happens with him when all he did was trust Vrinda but she always failed and proved him wrong. RB is upset when KV walks and says what's wrong RB, RB says oh it's a new project I am just concern about it. KV says why do you keep thinking about your business but I am happy that you are bringing Vrinda in this house I have been waiting for so many years for this day and now that the day is here you are in to your business. KV continues lecturing RB about marriage life and happiness. Sushma mom is over hearing their conversation.

Sushma mom comes to Sushma and tells her to do something because Vrinda is coming home. Sushma says what can I do I am just worried about Bunty but the person who did all this is going to come and live in this house our kismet is horrible. Sushma mom says yours husband KV is happy that Vrinda is coming. KV is the only one that is happy where as all of us are upset. Sushma says you watch wait till she comes home and how I am going to ruin her for ruining my son, just watch there is no way RB and Vrinda will become one. Sushma mom tells her to play her cards carefully so RB doesn't suspect her.

RB comes to pick Vrinda up and so outside he's thinking if Tulsi told her mom but then RB says I don't care if she is told or not because I can just say that you had betrayed me so how do you feel now. Then Suhasi comes up and says oh you are here I have never seen Vrinda like this before and Suhasi walks away. Rb thinks oh so Tulsi told her mom

Part 2:

Rb knock on the door Vrinda opens the door and gets happy to see Rb there. Vrinda ask him to come inside and Vrinda goes to get a cup of tea for him. Vrinda says I wanted to talk to you about something have you really forgotten the past for good or do you have any questions in your head I don't understand who should I thank my naseeb or you that is going to give me another chance to live. RB thinks oh so Tulsi didn't tell her mom. Vrinda says I am happy because now my daughter will get love of her dad so will she get her father love, Vrinda says how this question is very important for her but more for Tulsi. Just then Suhasis parents come inside and say it's good that you came to pick her up she use to miss you a lot I have seen her pain but just keep her happy and start a new life. Suhasis mom looks at Vrinda and says you are not even ready let's go get you ready. Suhasis dad says to RB how he wants Rb to come with him so he can take care of RB then RB leaves with Suhasis dad.

Part 3:

Suhasis dad takes RB to another room and makes Rb sit down. Suhasis dad goes out to get a drink for RB. Tulsi comes inside the house and remembers how RB wants to torture her mom. RB sees Tulsi has come and looks away. Tulsi says don't worry papa I didn't tell mummy anything she is still waiting for you. RB says you didn't tell her anything I thought you would have told her everything. Tulsi says I was going to tell her everything but if I did she would get really sad and wont be able to take the truth, I have seen my mom in pain all these years and so I know mummy use to tell me that for you how you only lived for your family and that is what my mom taught me, if I had told my mom then she would have been heart broken. RB remembers his old days when he use to tell Vrinda he lives for his family only. Tulsi says I will do what you use to do I will do all those things that will make you unite with my mom I know you are taking my mom to torture her but I am bringing my mom to prove to you she's not wrong but right. RB says what do you think I am your enemy because you have no idea how much pain I have endure because of your mom but you wont understand you only see your mom pains. Tulsi says she understand but how he doesn't understand how much Vrinda loves him, Tulsi says all you care is for your anger but from now on I will just show you my moms love and how she's right so you can do as you want and I will do as I want. Tulsi runs away.

Tulsi prays and remembers how she went to Yug and told Yug everything what she heard about RB saying to torture his mom. Tulsi is telling Yug how she was so happy to go back to her dad but now she is so scared after what she heard because she doesnt want anything wrong to happen to her mom then Yug says but if you tell her how sad she will be but then Tulsi says she will be sad with Rb too. Yug tries to explain to her how RB is giving Vrinda another chance and how he loves Vrinda and Tulsi a lot. Yug tells her how Tulsi will have to make her dad realize that Vrinda is right and she has always loved him. Yug says I will help you but this is what you always wanted a happy family. Back to present Tulsi is praying that she did as Yug had told her and how she will continue to do this till she can get her parents united and ask god to help her mom and unite her parents. The End

Precap: KV says to Rb how long he's been waiting for them then Vrinda walks in with a beautiful sari and Sushma stops her right there

Edited by skstar - 14 years ago