Yay!!!! My Jogi will be back..sooo happy!!!

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I am so so happy that my Jogi Thakur will be back on 14th January episode... I missed him so much...πŸ€—..... I was fed up of the nautankis of Tapu & Nani... The only relief for me here was Vansh... Now my Jogi Thakur will also be back...😍Vansh & Jogi will now rock the show...Just hoping for Vansh-Jogi (JONSH) πŸ˜† together scenes very soon....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, even I was waiting for Jogi to enter the show....ab Taps bachke kaha jayegi ???? Veer, Jogi and VAnsh-- all FOR Icha and against miss.perfect.....these three shd put an end to Taps' sins -- enough is enough---Im eager to see Jogi 's outburst on Taps, all the while he was silently fighting but now Jogi ji, silence will not work against Taps, its violence that will...........
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the show is really bugging without people like jagi thakur and ammo. but thank God that they r comming back.But in this case we should thank veer who bought icha to the hospital and tied to save her. thakur saab is going to hit nani andtappu with bamboo sticksπŸ˜•πŸ€’   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
payel_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittu_084

I am so so happy that my Jogi Thakur will be back on 14th January episode... I missed him so much...πŸ€—..... I was fed up of the nautankis of Tapu & Nani... The only relief for me here was Vansh... Now my Jogi Thakur will also be back...😍Vansh & Jogi will now rock the show...Just hoping for Vansh-Jogi (JONSH) πŸ˜† together scenes very soon....

not jonsh it should be "VANGI" πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i object my lord,,,,,,,sorry for saying this,,but i cant help saying

as i really dont expect anything from jogi,, coz i know nothing will happen to tapu,,,,creatives have planned,, devrani-jethani saga,,

secondly,,,what jogi can do???or what did he do in tapu-veer marriage scenario,,,he just said ,,"mar gaye aapke papa,,,and to ichha,,"veer aap ki kismat mein hi nhi they"

so now if tapu'll be exposed then jogi'll also exposed,,as if he didnt surendered himself to police,,after killing ichha's father,,then how can he hand his daughter over to police???

he must say,, to damini,,"hum boht sharminda hain"

and to ichha"yeh goli aapki kismat mein thi,, but i m sure,, bhagwan aapko boht kuch dena chahta hain"

well sorry again if my words,, are painfull for jogi fans,,, but this character,,has lost his actual  flavour,,i m also a jogi fan,, but i m hurt tooo πŸ’”
payel_roy thumbnail
[QUOTE=shonuu]i object my lord,,,,,,,sorry for saying this,,but i cant help saying

as i really dont expect anything from jogi,, coz i know nothing will happen to tapu,,,,creatives have planned,, devrani-jethani saga,,

secondly,,,what jogi can do???or what did he do in tapu-veer marriage scenario,,,he just said ,,"mar gaye aapke papa,,,and to ichha,,"veer aap ki kismat mein hi nhi they"

so now if tapu'll be exposed then jogi'll also exposed,,as if he didnt surendered himself to police,,after killing ichha's father,,then how can he hand his daughter over to police???

he must say,, to damini,,"hum boht sharminda hain"

and to ichha"yeh goli aapki kismat mein thi,, but i m sure,, bhagwan aapko boht kuch dena chahta hain"

well sorry again if my words,, are painfull for jogi fans,,, but this character,,has lost his actual  flavour,,i m also a jogi fan,, but i m hurt tooo πŸ’”
yeah shonnu you are right. I was speaking about the episode when jogi made veer and icha together remember? when nani was about to give icha engaged to some liquor seller he came and saved icha. recently the creatives are showing him too weak to even speak out, thus he also got a heart attack. shonnu lets hope that we'll get our jogi back soon when taps'll be caught. i hope jogi'd not do what ever you said about him after ichcha's murdering attempt. Everything depends upon the great uttaran creatives.          lets wait and watch.
neenu55 thumbnail

i think tappu gg to do lot of drama today

no one will suspect her

what jogi will do

divya will be like a confused atma

i expected some veer and ichaa scenes

but now no hope
tappu will never allow it
vijaya_ls thumbnail
yes no veer- iccha scenes
but i think veer has a doubt on tappu and nani.
yes now today and tomorrow - all dramas and rona- dhonas and dhimtanantana music
hope they dont drag it to next week.

neenu55 thumbnail
may be they will show taps changing face [navarasam ]

for one week

now it looks so boring and irritating

i want to see jogi's expressions and ammu's also

how mai will react to this

chanda rani is gg to do shakuni's role

vijaya_ls thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

may be they will show taps changing face [navarasam ]

for one week

now it looks so boring and irritating

i want to see jogi's expressions and ammu's also

how mai will react to this

chanda rani is gg to do shakuni's role

then definitely all this will take the whole of next week..
chanda rani's role is still.....
she also should have an important role to play to bring veer-iccha together