Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rankanrock

Hey Jhan... finally i have managed to grace you guys with my presence... Wonderful I am always happy to see you Maham πŸ€—
anyway... the poem is AWESOME!!!!!!! Thanks πŸ˜³ i love it... like really love it.... you reminded me of all the old scenes.. what wouldnt i do to have damini fall in prithvi's arms just one more time....😍 awesome poem.. loved it all.. and the future you talked about.. romantic dinners.... flowers n chocolates.... long walks..... 😍
How I wish they would show this on screen 😍
 i could cheerfully strangle the CVs right now... join the club and while you are at it lets add the PH too..... infact it is their fault more than the CVs.......honestly what would it cost them? like you i dont even care if all this doesnt even make sense with the current track... what the heck.. its got prida in it.... and i want ittttttttttttttttt.......!!!! my sentiments exactly .....anyway thie pictures......... hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😍 if only they would pick those spots.. as for the candle light dinner on the beach.... ahem ahem...πŸ€ͺ loved the pics in the beginning as well.... what a walk down the memory lane....

awesome post as usual...πŸ‘

and sweetheart.. that was your rant??? must say you rant beautifully then.... im all ears to any future rants as well you plan to launch in to..!
Thanks Maham darling.... that was my poetic rant....thanks for saying that I rant beautifully 😳.... and that you are ears to any rants I plan on  launching into.πŸ€—.....you might just be sorry for that..... if this track continues for longer than a month πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lots of love,
Maham

Love you
Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Jhan .. FABULOUS!! Loved how you spoke for all us PriDaholics! Loooved the poem .. and the pics ofcourse!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks Eksie πŸ˜³

Yes yes yes .. we demaaaaand for more PriDa! What I would like to see .. hmm .. well, recession ka zamaana hai .. so won't demand for the Swiss Alps .. so maybe, just a drive down to Lonavla on the pretext of a business conference is good for me! But .. you know .. car breaks down .. starts raining .. and then .. well, rest is upto you to imagine! 😍 😍
 Haila sounds good  to me.... BTW I already thought of that scenario πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.... you will see it soon πŸ˜‰

Rain is fun in such situations .. don't you agree! Its so exciting when nature plays cupid! πŸ˜‰  Totally. Right now the forces of nature are our ally because the CVs refuse to be.πŸ˜‰

Thanks πŸ€—
Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Oh Jhaany! you and I think so similar! East coast buddies with telepathic connection πŸ˜‰

ahahahah i think it's the location!lol Totally πŸ˜‰

anyhow!
how about  South beach or Daytona Beach?!πŸ˜†
Totally they could walk on Lincoln Road and someone(s) could make sure they have time to themselves. πŸ˜‰ Maybe they could visit Disneyworld too while they are at it. πŸ˜‰ Ride some rollercoasters. Visit Universal studios - take some scary rides - Damzie holds on to Pri  😍

alright alright......How about ...............

Goa.....can't we have a beach getaway for Prida? Totally hey even Lonawala works for me

I have been saying that since this past week! I hear ya loud and clear.... CVs do you πŸ˜•

Get them outta GM! and away from the PTC!  ASAP

Bring back Toofan and they can go toofan riding at the Goa Beach! I will take them riding toofi even in Madh Island beach at this point. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jhan
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinki143

guys i just wanna say one thing........i dont know who is prida......who is our kingie and quennie.......i just know dat JHAN is d best....we r laughing bcoz of JHAN though d ghissa-pitta track is running on d show.........i always cum 2 dis forum just bcoz of JHAN>.......

luv u .....jhanvi...

Thanks Jhinki.... l am flattered ..... but I am not the forum darling .... we are all the forum.... we are a family..... and every member of the family is important to make this forum work and be a happy place.....welcome back. πŸ€—
Jhan
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Jhan, Fabulous post...I want to watch new prida scenes and not resort to watching the old ones....I so wish we had new scenes too πŸ˜’

How about PRIDA take PTC..to Manali, Dump them there and take off to their honeymoon and the rest of the gang can join there....awesome idea... why Manali.... dump them in veggiepur 😑

Just the 6 of them minus any distraction namely veggie mummy or PTC...awesome πŸ˜ƒ

It is time all the 6 got some fresh air dont u think....We need an outside trip.....yup atleast a picnic

Change of air and location will do us all and them loads of good.... and us too

Jhan πŸ€—
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

Great poem Jhan😊Cv's listen to jhan we want more PriDa.

CVs please listen to Sam - she gives good advice πŸ˜‰
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

Jhaaaan...πŸ€—
loved all the pics and of course the poem...πŸ‘Thanks 😳

thanks for echoing all the PriDahlics sentiments....πŸ˜ƒ My pleasure 😳

knock, knock, CVs, star1... any1 reading this poem......hamari maange poori karo please.....

-- Mru

Shakuntalam telefilms, anyone πŸ˜•

Jhan
πŸ€—

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Sweety the thoughts of yours are very noble but wat to do the cv's are not gonna give us any scene in near future whih wud make us jump in joy and this I'am saying out of my sore experiences.. sorri I did not meant to be joykiller.. but I say it as I see it.. Thank you so much for taking us down the sweet memory lane

Tina baby - the CVs are going to read this and they are going to give us PriDa scenes - please let us be optimistic. 😳

Jhan πŸ€—
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Jhanz, that was all kinds of w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l..⭐️  Great job, pal..You spoke for us all.. Thanks. Someone had to 😳

Miss the old times so much, when we used to have enough PriDa doses to send us to dreamland and charm us..Can't believe it's the same show..*sighs* keep the faith Sarah - those times will return 😳

Hope we'll get our PriDa magic back, and that time will be out to charm us again..Some day...soon it will happen.... be optimistic.

Jhan πŸ€—
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Lovely poem Jhan! Thanks Mona 😳
It is beautifully written and has a very nice flow. Your poems are always amazing.Thanks. very kind of you to say that. 😳
We all PriDa fans miss the good old days and hope for something good to happen in the near future. But that's asking for a miracle from the CV's. CVs can we have a miracle please.... we are asking nicely... pretty please. 😳

Jhan