U Me aur Hum- Siddhi 13/1

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight ?

Sid-Ridz: They want to complicating their lives so much, Gupta and Modi obsession is to be in a war with one another.

This episode was another recitation highlight the Dr. Molester and Dr. Chudails quarrel but also introducing a kid 'cupid' [in my eyes atm] who will light up the sparks of Sid's goodness, however they will take time to turn into fire and burn away Ridhima's hatred towards him and recognize the characteristics of Sid moreover spoting his 'good-nature' qualities through the blindfold of revulsion infront of her eyes.

The episode was filled with sadness, affection with the mixture of the everyday insults and provocation.

Kirti-Sid.

'Ridhima is this, Ridhima is that, she's the shaan of the hospital blab blab blab' Sid slightly shaken by the praise and awards Ridhima achieved but soon found himself drowning in boredom after all his 'ego' wouldn't keep up with the pace of the tribute towards the enemy. NEVER! And not to much surprise, the boy swears on her photo to pull her down from the cloud of perfections where all her 'admires' have kept her and him, himself shall rule up there. Perfect plan no?

INTERN OF THE MONTH race.

Step one towards the cloud of perfections. Become intern of the moment by breaking through the walls of the 'big fat rules' since Dr. Chudail holds the crown of this name.
Entry of Jig jig jiggy speaking about the gossip of the ki ki kissy, JP adding flavour on Sid's supercilious on insulting her by reminding the kiss is still left and he can take it anytime. Sid proud smirk. 'My sexy face and her icky face and have you ever seen kachara's and chands jodi' He turns and BANG! Soft yummy cake slapped on his chand face. Sid's volcano of anger explods, he grabs hold of her shoulder to fully the incomplete task that was left. The famous kiss but Dr. Kiriti's entry ruins the moment this time around and poor Sid gets all the blame with the shock of about his new duty that can easily lead to suicide. 'Her assistant' Ridhima happy with luck entering her fate passes her wicked smirk. 'Oh junior Modi welcome to hell'

Sid-Ridz-Shirt. Opening your shirt bottoms in the canteen? Modi's naughiness weapon came in handy to scare his senior. The passion filled look as he comes closer and his bare chest revealing 😍😍 and the nervous Ridhima all what are you doing? Sid simple answer 'Shirts dirty, going to change' provoked her. This boys has many weapons against her but doesn't realize much and doesn't use them. Ahh the innocent Siddie.

[Fast-forward] Meeting the Kid 'cupid'

After the heated argument on the file and the file being resuced and hidden, Sid finds the cute cupid under the umbrella. Awww.  The mischievous girl and boy and the cute hi5. Ridhima pulls Sid to the side and 'no playing with her' Sid poking her with his statement of 'you jealous and children like happy faces not stern ones like your' Ridhima annoyed to the length shuts him up explaining what the little girls illness and how she can easily lose her eye-sight. Poor Sid becomes sad and finding the girl beside both get worried. DID SHE FIND ANYTHING OUT??

After Dr. Chudail exist, Sid-the little girl talk and the his silent heartbreak becomes louder finding out the little girl is called Tamana and puppy gayabs flashes surround him once again. Their sweet conversations leads to the girl confessing many things. She wants to see the whole world, have fun before becoming blind and fulfill her wishes. And who will fulfill them since she is a orphan, he becoms sad again. Kid Tamu makes him smile and Sid promises to fulfill her wishes. Cute hugs and kisses make the scene even cuter but Dr. Hilter2 (Ridhima) ruins the moment with 'NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE and rubing the fact of him being her assistant leads to him provoked. DON'T BREAK THE RULES! This line came and went out of Sid's ears. Modi wasn't going to leave the chance of irritating her furthermore, fully confesses to break all the rules. REBEL REBEL REBEL!

Precap. Dr. Chudail ruins the fun moment of Kid Tamu and Sid but Sid couldn't care less, he was going to fulfill Tamana's wishes and there nothing she can do about it. REBEL Sid knows how to get his ways and much to everyone's shock, the luck that Ridhima was all blissful about later changed it's direction back into's Sid's pathway. Their second interraction was Arctic and dreadful with the kidnapping of Ridhima. [freeze] but when Gupta and Modi are alone, chemical reactions take place and Asthu's six sense are predicting that through the 'bomb-blasts of revulsion' in the random place, right in that moment a unusal consign side affect of closeness will occur.

--Asthu

I feel so moody, couldn't even describe anything properly. Im sorry for the plain and boring analysis.
Edited by Asthuox - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the little Tammy, esp how Sid was with her
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Asthu!!
I love little Tammy as well.. can't wait for tomowrow!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ridz is gonna blow but hopefully see why Sid did what he did - but then again she is gonna think he made her feel weak etc
THE SHIRT UNBUTTONING SCENE WAS JUST UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid-Ridz-Shirt. Opening your shirt bottoms in the canteen? Modi's naughiness weapon came in handy to scare his senior. The passion filled look as he comes closer and his bare chest revealing 😍😍 and the nervous Ridhima all what are you doing? Sid simple answer 'Shirts dirty, going to change' provoked her. This boys has many weapons against her but doesn't realize much and doesn't use them. Ahh the innocent Siddie.

wooo loved that scene!! sid is hotness...<3
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
It is as well-written as always , Astha. You actually turn fickle tv characters into heroes and heroines of literature. Your Sid and Riddz have more soul than what we see on tv. Beautiful job as always. God bless you. 🤗
Asthu, sorry for the late reply

wonderful very well written 👍🏼, my life can never get any better, smoking hot sid ridhz boxing matches combined with double dose of literature and ace story analysis by  Poco and Asthu  i am just loving it!!!😛

now back to "u me aur hum" it was treat reading ⭐️ loved each and every word 😛..thank you so so much

I have nothing more to add...so

cheers

Kai