Users

Frequent Posters

bakri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: svmi

Hi

Svmi,

Nanaji went to thirtha yatra...looks like he left part of his functioning brain there

I thought he might look at this event from both side but no he only went with what he sad...

The only question I have for Nanji will be....

Will he be okay on seeing Santo in white sari as well.

Hi Anna

very well said. Look at Baa, she has not brought up Santu but is standing besides her like a rock. Even kaddu and shehsank who  have a very short association with santu, are also happy to give her benfit of doubt. But Nana ji?  this is going to be a vey sad and painful track. i do not know for how long DM going to lay on bed. Serial is life less without him.

seema   

totally agree drma is boring without dm action and would nanaji be happy with santu being in a white sari
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

BANDINI is not bandini with out DM...

.DM please wake up can't see you lying there
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanks for the update.

Nanaji's cold attitude towards Santu is not acceptable😡   He should know that Santu would never harm anyone without valid reason  and that too her hubby's life on the line😡
neteche_c thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. What i don't understand is why  everybody is mad with santu when she saved DM.😕 What they wanted that she let Arjan kill Dm. Then they would have been happy. Especially Nanajii he should understand in what position santu is. I feel ashame of Nanjii atitude toward Santu. I ask my self what would have happen if she let Arjan killed Dm, maybe then everybody would  have been clapping for Santu now.😕
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates.
y doesnt kanji come & take away maulik & taru with him.
spares so much trouble caused by these 2.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like Kanji himself bhaag gaya😭kitne pyar se Kanji club banaya tha😭.hoping he wil stay for long😳..but these dumbos are not using him properly😡
Baby_e09 thumbnail
thanks alot for dis heartbreaking update hope DM gtz soon very quickly to save santu xxx
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Svmi,

Nanaji went to thirtha yatra...looks like he left part of his functioning brain there

I thought he might look at this event from both side but no he only went with what he sad...

The only question I have for Nanji will be....

Will he be okay on seeing Santo in white sari as well.

Nanaji went to thirtha yatra and left part of his functional brain there.CVs have lost all of their functioning brain without going to any yatra!!This is their third idiotic track in a row.Anamika track followed by Bacteria track and now this murder track.😡 CVs have scored a hat trick!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonder what track is next? Hope it's the actual SanRaj and their honeymoon track.  The never made it to Pawaghad😡
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i can bet maulik killed arjan