Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Gunseerat

Sashangelz u r rite we r dreaming else shruti wud hav replied back
Watsay

back from my day dreaming...coming into the reality..I AM SURE SHRUTI WILL REPLY...I hope so..😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Shruti, if this is really you....welcome to the forum :-) You guys are doing a really great job with this show and it's such a relief to finally have some good quality programming on TV.....Do keep up the great work....we are definitely loving the show :-)
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to IF Shruti! 😃 Hope you stay with us, and interact with your fans! 😃
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is that really you? :O
Welcome to the forum :D So nice to know u guys visit the forum and care to read our response 😳 And as for the show, it deserves to be loved! Everyone of u, crew and casts are doing a great job. Just keep it up and the show will surely be a huge it :D
Vitna thumbnail
OMG!!!
is it really yu shruti? :S
Well if it is thank yuu so much for writing here!
And indeed we love ur show and we'll neva get tired of watching it!
We all love yu n kavi so much!
I wish yu both best of luck for this show!
Its fabulous(:

V i d h i(:
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's only 2 epis old but I am SOOOOOOOO Loving this show!!!

Shruti,

First of all thank you for taking the time out and writing to us here. I have always admired/loved you and and your work...be it comedy circus, movies, serials...anything...
You are such a sweet girl.
Coming to the show, it's such a unique and different concept compared to other shows on TV today. It give a feeling of 'real life'.
You, Kavi and the entire cast and crew are amazing...
Keep up the great work and a word of friendly advice...I just hope this show keeps fresh always and never gets it's viewers thinking, 'oh! now it's not that interesting anymore.'

With all the love,
Rabia. 😊
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww, how could the show not be hit with soo much effort going into it. ^_^

The shows had an awesome start and im sure w'll be begging for more of R.com as the weeks pass by. :D

Keep rocking guys! :D
IshaMirchandani thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone.this is what's amazing about you all.I put up a post less than 24hrs ago and there's already such a tremendous response.
Well I can promise you all the content storyline dialogues and performances will only keep getting better.and I can only thank rishab for that he's an absolute perfectionist when it comes to his script and direction.you guys are going to fall in love with huzaifa and ruchikas characters just how you love Rohan and isha.as for your apprehension about the show becoming boring after a few eps pls don't worry all 26scripts were approved before we started shooting so the storyline cannot be changed half way like in the case of most tv shows to boost trps.we've been shooting since the past 6 months for the show so our first 6-8 episodes are already edited and ready like how it's done with tv shows abroad and for this huge paradigm shift in tv one can only thank YRF.Reading your discussions I can say that the viewers are finally taking notice of good shows so I guess the risk was well worth it.
For now watch out for ep3 I'm absolutely sure you guys will love it.it's too much fun.some interesting cameos coming up in further episodes so watch out.
Cheers you ALL!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaMirchandani

Hey everyone.this is what's amazing about you all.I put up a post less than 24hrs ago and there's already such a tremendous response.
Well I can promise you all the content storyline dialogues and performances will only keep getting better.and I can only thank rishab for that he's an absolute perfectionist when it comes to his script and direction.you guys are going to fall in love with huzaifa and ruchikas characters just how you love Rohan and isha.as for your apprehension about the show becoming boring after a few eps pls don't worry all 26scripts were approved before we started shooting so the storyline cannot be changed half way like in the case of most tv shows to boost trps.we've been shooting since the past 6 months for the show so our first 6-8 episodes are already edited and ready like how it's done with tv shows abroad and for this huge paradigm shift in tv one can only thank YRF.Reading your discussions I can say that the viewers are finally taking notice of good shows so I guess the risk was well worth it.
For now watch out for ep3 I'm absolutely sure you guys will love it.it's too much fun.some interesting cameos coming up in further episodes so watch out.
Cheers you ALL!

Shruti, I think it's awesome that you guys have a bound script and have shot for the epis well in advance...YRF is truly trying to revolutionize Indian TV and I'm truly happy to see this attempt finally being made.....the intelligence of the viewers is respected....Finally something on TV that actually caters to the youth of today....and the production values are so amazing....the characters are so natural and believable....I just hope that this show gets it's due in every way from TRPs to appreciation....attempts of this sort need to be appreciated cuz it's LONG past time that Indian viewers try to broaden their horizons and move beyond the usual daily soaps currently on air.

We're all really excited about the third epi and are looking forward to it :-) Looking forward to hearing from you again :-)
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for coming back Shruti! It's so nice to hear about the show from someone who works on it so closely day in and day out 😳

YRF is definitely living upto it's name by having such an organized format for their shows. Makes everything appear so much more new and interesting. I'm definitely not one of the few that might think it got boring already, in fact I feel the show's building up to it's level. Isha's character and Rohan's character foils and everything is expanding with each episode so it's awesome! 😃