sonia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey i love this one shot
update the next part asap
waiting
-Kali- thumbnail
Thank you so so so so much guys! I really appreciate that you guys liked it. Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Here is the second part to the OS. There will be one last part that I will post by Friday night. And to everyone who added me to their list, I will keep you posted on all my writings.

Here's the second part so enjoy!!! And don't forget to leave behind ALL you comments! They really mean a lot to me. Keep Rockin!!!

Soldier II

(Continued......)

Balraj was once again speechless. But he let out a nod. 

"Please Uncle. Don't worry. Aap sirf Heer se keh dijiye ke mai aapko pasand nahi aaya." He said with an obedient smile. He was able to judge the father's dilemma. And that's why he came here to help him some this dilemma for good. 

"Jab maine Heer se pyar kiya tha, tab mai bhol hi gaya tha ke muj jaise ladko ko pyaar karne ka koi hak hi nahi hai. Pata nahi kab, kaise, kaha, kyu maine usse pyaar kiya. Par mai nahi chata ke who zindagi bhar pachtati rahe. Mai jaanta hu keh woh bhi mujhe pyaar karti hai. Lekin aggar meri waje se usse dukh pochega toh mujhse bardast nahi hoga. Aap please uski shaadi kahi aur karva dijiye."

Prem had been heart broken from the inside saying this. But he managed to compose himself from the outside.

Balraj on the other hand was simply amazed by this boy's action. Did he just say all that to him? From every single word that he said and from just looking at his eyes, he could see the purest love in the world that he had for his Heer.

After hearing the last sentence that came out of his mouth, she couldn't control herself. How could he say that? No one in this world could ever make her happy besides him. He was her first and her last love. No matter what.

She ran into her room and launched herself onto the bed. The tears were stinging her eyes but his words were stinging her heart and soul.

The entire morning she lay there in the same position. No moving. Not doing anything.

Later in the afternoon, she was greeted by the two men in the house. Heer got up quickly and wiped her tears away as she heard the door open. She sat up straight on the edge of her bed and tried to control herself.

Both Nihaal and Balraj were here in her room to give her an explanation. Nihaal settled himself on the right side of Heer while Balraj took the left. For a while, silence took over. But then, Balraj spoke up.

"Heer. Prem came to meet me today." He started off. Heer closed her eyes tightly to embrace the bad news that her father was about to declare. She felt her brother's arm on her shoulder to give her support.

"Maine fesla leh liya hai." Balraj continued.

Heer looked up at her father eagerly. Somehow, her heart still couldn't embrace the fact that her father was going to reject Prem.

"Heer, Prem chata hai ke tum kisse aur se shaadi kar lo." Balraj paused for a second but none the less continued.

"Par mai aisa nahi hone dunga!" Balraj declared proudly with a smile. Heer's eyes shot up to him. She examined his face carefully.

"Teri pasand bahot hi acchi hai. Aur uska pyaar dekh kar mujhe yakin ho gaya hai ke Prem se zyada tujse koi pyaar nahi kar sakta." Balraj gently patted her head.

:::::

Heer's happiness was beyond belief that day. Everyone was happy for her. But it had also taken Heer quite a while to persuade Prem into marriage. He was reluctant because of his profession as well as the fact that he was an orphan. But she convinced him by saying that she only wanted to be with him. The rest can go to hell. She never asked God for anything else other then her Prem.

In the course of the next two months, the wedding preparation had been on. And on the last day of the second month, Prem and Heer were married. They were bounded into a relationship that no one in this world could ever break. Not even God himself.

In was night time and all the rituals were completed for the wedding. Prem had some great friends who had helped him out for the wedding preparations.

And now, here they were Mr. and Mrs. Prem Juneja. Alone in a car. Prem was driving home with Heer. Tonight was their Suhagraat. But Prem was still quite tensed about Heer's future. Heer, on the other hand, knew exactly why he was tensed. But she also knew how to cheer him up. She would do just that after reaching his house, or rather their home.    

A silent car ride ended its travel when Prem parked his car in front of a two story flat. Prem knew that his house was nothing compared to her mansion, but he also knew that Heer and her family never had any barriers between the rich, the poor, or the middle class. He wanted to give her all the happiness in the world. And to secure her future, he would have been ready to sacrifice his profession as a military officer cum soldier. He was fighting the terrorism that was destroying the counties. And at the same time, he was fulfilling his father's wish of fight the evils no matter what. Prem's father, Lalit Juneja had been the Commander in the Military and he had died in a bomb blast on the border. His wish was that he wanted his son to fight back for the country's loss due to the terrorism.

He was living to fulfill his father's wish. That's why he had rejected all other offers for further education and joined the Indian Military to fight at the border. But while he was studying in college, he came across Heer. And at that very second, he knew that he was in love with her. She was so his type.

Their relation had grown from the friendship that both of them shared. But then one day, reality hit him. It was the day when he was practicing to combat against his instructor. In the practice combat, Prem had gotten his forehead scraped slightly. His instructor was none the less impressed with his skills because Prem had been confident and courageous. He had witnessed his strength during the combat and he could swear that there was no other officer that could over power his strength.

After getting praised and appreciated for his devotion to protecting the country from the evils, Prem had been advised to go to the hospital to get stitches over his scratch. Today he had proven to his Military Commanders that he was eligible and prepared for their first mission at the border.

Prem drove to the hospital where Heer was doing her practice. He was so happy to know that he was finally ready for a combat at the border. And above all, he wanted to share his happiness with Heer. Prem had been chosen for capturing a terrorist that had been disguised as a normal person around the border area. Only Military and ATS (Anti-terrorist Squad) officials were allowed for this mission. But seeing his capabilities, His instructor and chosen him as a disguised ATI official to work for the Terrorist gang.

Prem parked his car in the parking lot of the Mann Hospital and jogged inside to Heer's cabin. He found her doing a check-up on a 7-year old girl so he waited till she was done.

After she watched the little girl leave, she put her attention onto the door. The second she saw the cherry colored liquid on his forehead, tears welled up into her eyes. She ran up to him and held onto his face.

As he saw her put her eyes onto him, he greeted his girl with a smile. But his smile dropped when he saw the tears fill up her precious eyes.

Not understanding what happened to him, she gently wiped his blood away with her dupatta and looked into his eyes.

Unable to see her in such a state, He held onto her face and wiped away the tears that had started their trail down her cheek.

"Tum roh kyu rahi ho?" He was so worried to see her like this.

"Yeh kaise hua? Tum apna khyal nahi rak sakte kya?" She was angry at him for his childish behavior. Unable to take the pain anymore, she threw herself into his arms ad hugged him tightly. Her cheeks would feel his heart thump as she snuggled close to his chest.

"Chot tumhe lagti hai. Par tumhare dard se kahi zyada dard mujhe hota hai." She whispered to him.

And that day, he witnessed the depth of her love for him. It was then that he realized that his profession would only bring her pain. And his Heer deserved a guy who would always be by her side. He understood why most of his military mates didn't have a family. And here he was. Heer was deeply in love with him. His one scratch had been so painful for her to bear. What would her state be if one day she found out that he didn't exist anymore?

Since that day, this idea had always been nagging him. As he watched her slip out of the car, he knew that he had to make her understand something tonight.

Both of them walked into the two story flat. Prem flicked on the lights and the entire place lit up. Heer had never been to his house. This was the first time she came in here. But to say she was impressed would have been an understatement. The house was beautiful, clean, and seemed to be so comforting. In each and every corner of the house, she could feel his influence. As she turned around to look at him, she found the place empty. Seeing him no where around, she became worried. As her gaze searched his muscular figure, she spotted a door being open on the extreme left of the hallway.

She walked into the room and found him staring at someone's picture. As she walked closer up to him, she was able to see the picture of a man dressed in a military suit. His uniform was adorned with multiple badges and clips. The smile on his face reflected his bravery and his courage.

"Yeh mere Bauji hai. Woh military me Commander the. Lekin ek bomb blast me unki maut ho gayi." She listened to him speak softly.

He turned around to put his full attention on her. He walked up close to her and cupped her face into his cold hands. She looked at him as lovingly as ever.

"Heer, kabhi kabhi mujhe bahot daar kagta hai." He whispered to her. A confused expression overcame her face.

"Daar? Kisse?" She asked him softly. He looked at her seriously.

"Tumhare pyaar se Heer." He paused as he saw her about to say something but he himself took over.

"Inta pyaar kyu karti ho? Tum jaanti ho ke meri zindagi hamesha daw par hoti hai." He explained to her as tears welled up his eyes.

"Please aisa mat kaho." And that did it. Her tears rolled down her cheek. Prem quickly wiped them away. Seeing his distressed look, he took her hand and made her sit on the bed. After settling himself on the ground in front of her, he tried to explain to her.

"Dekho Heer. Aab tum ek sipahi(soldier) ke patni ho. Jitni himmat mai rakta hu usse kahi zyada himmat tumhe rakhi hogi. Please Heer mere liye." He pleaded to her while holding onto her hands softly.

That night, she had taken it into consideration and accepted the fact that he was indebted to his mother land. By agreeing to his explanation, she had eased his tension. But deep down in her heart, she was always scared of losing him.

Prem had always maintained a distance from her. He always felt that he was in for a mission that could take his life. And because of that, he didn't want to bind her into something that would haunt her the rest of her life.

But he had accidentally broken the promise that he had made to himself on that day. In had been over a month that he had been living with those cheap terrorists as a disguised ATS officer. Upon his return, he had broken the barrier that he had built up between the two of them. He missed her so so much that on the sight of her, he literally squeezed her into a tight hug.

The night that he had spent with her had been the best night in his entire life. He made Heer his forever. But when the reality hit him once again, he felt ashamed of himself for putting her future in danger. He knew what the consequences could be and that was what he feared. Who would ever accept her if anything happened to him?

:: Flashback End ::

The day she found out that she had a part of him inside her was the day God took him away from her. But she remained strong. For his baby. In a way, God had taken her Prem away from her but gifted her with a bundle that had the most of him in it.

That's it for now. The last part will be posted by the end of the week to stay tuned.Don't forget to leave me you comments!!! Dying to read them!

::Kali::

Edited by -Kali- - 14 years ago
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i noe yu want to read long comments buuh after reading that there is onli one word that can describe it
WOW
that was amazing the emotions, the fear, everything was perfectly protrayed pls update soooon i cant wait to read the next parrttt :DDD
isomers thumbnail
Wait! Prem's dead? awww..

But your writing is amazing! the way you write the emotions..aweesome!
Do continue soon.
Nitya
Great part

Such an emotion filled update

Love the way Prem spoke with such honesty

Thanx for the PM

Cant wait for the final part
sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heyy kali! *big smile*

oh my gosh....what can i say? you left me speechless yaar....when I read this os, it touched my heart. prem is like my dream guy....he is such a gentleman and sweetheart😍😳 but is he actually dead? hope this isn't true! *crosses fingers* by the way i ADORE the chota prem!!!!! he is such a cutie!😍 continue soon😊