Jan 6th Update: Tulsi gets kidnapped

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Jan 6th 10 Update😊

Part 1:

Yug is on the phone with Tulsi and Tulsi tells Yugs she's at Rbs place and how Rb is getting ready to go to the court and how her mom must be too then soon she will get her parents. Tulsi wishes she could also go to the court but knows how Rb doesn't know she's the daughter and then Yug says don't worry things will get better then you can live with your dad forever they end their call. KV enters the room and says oh so you and Prerna are talking well its time for breakfast so come downstairs. Sushma and her mom are upset about the Bunty case; RB comes on the table for breakfast. Sushma says to Rb you should think twice about accepting Vrinda and Sushma mom also says how it's a bad idea to have Vrinda in his life. Tulsi hears this as she's on the table as well. KV supports how it's okay if Rb gets Vrinda to come back home. Rb says don't be happy or sad that Vrinda is coming back its just a compromise to save Bunty because I kept a deal in front of her and she agreed but that doesn't meant things are good between us. Tulsi gets up and leaves the table and Prerna goes after her. Sushma mom gets happy that Rb doesn't have any feelings towards Vrinda and how she will make her life hell when she comes.

Tulsi is upset and Prerna tries to console her and Tulsi says how it's unfair that he will only want my mom back for a compromise. RB comes and gets mad why they left the table then Tulsi says the elders were talking so I didn't want to hear conversation so I came. RB gets mad and says to go back to eat breakfast and Prerna leaves but Tulsi stays behind and says she doesn't want to go. RB gets mad at Tulsi and says listen to your elders and Tulsi talks back how people are scared of Rb and how selfish RB is. Rb gets annoyed and then Tulsi says how can you just make a compromise with your wife and you will hurt her feelings if you don't want to make her a wife then why are you keeping her with you. Tulsi says if you got mad at what I said then I am sorry but I didn't like what you said then Tulsi leaves.

Part 2:

Tulsi is sadly walking and re thinking about what Rb said about Vrinda over the breakfast table. Tulsi talks to god why is her dad so strict and why he doesn't love her mom. Pukiya from the back calls Tulsis name and Tulsi turns Pukiya hides and some men from the back pull Tulsi in a van. Pukiya thinks to himself how can you leave me Vrinda lets see how you go back to your husband. The lawyer talks to Vrinda how what she should say so Bunty can be released. Pukiya and his friend are at his friend's house they put Tulsi on the bed who's asleep. Pukiya says we have nothing to do with Tulsi just want Vrinda not to go back to her husband but keep an eye on Tulsi.

Neel comes to talk to Yug and says who you look so happy what happened. Yug says I am happy today because Vrinda is going back to RB and I am happy that they will start living together. Neel says that's great news we should party now. Yug says who now you always want to have a party. Neel says yes we have spent so many years with no happiness so now we have to celebrate. Vrinda is standing with the lawyer when Rb arrives there. Rb asks the lawyer if everything is prepared the lawyer says yes. Bunty is brought to the court he stares at Vrinda as they are taking him in. Vrinda gets a phone call and its Pukiya pretending to be some other man. He tells her that she should say against Bunty and Vrinda ask who is this and he says he's the relative of people who lost their lives because of Bunty and then says I have your daughter so you better listen to me or I will do something with your daughter and he hangs up. Vrinda panicks, Vrinda thinks how in past she lost her son like this and she thinks what will she do.

Suhasi and her friend are rehearsing and they go to Pukiyas friends house where Tulsi is kept. Suhasi says I need your room to do rehearsal and tries to make Suhasi leave the room but Suhasi comes inside and she sees Tulsi on the bed. Suhasi says how did Tulsi get here. The friend says don't ask me but ask Pukiya bhai he brought her.

Part 3:

Pukiya says oh you see I saw some men were forcing a girl in a van and when I went near I saw its Tulsi so those men ran away and I took Tulsi home and no one was home so I brought her here. The friend says yes its right you cam you should take her home, Suhasi thanks them and takes Tulsi home. Pukiya gets mad how his plan got ruined. Vrinda wonders how her daughter must be. Rb comes and says to Vrinda how her turn is up and how Rb has always been betrayed and he doesn't trust anyone but today he is and after her say then she will get to live with him and he will pay money off to those poor people. Vrinda thinks to herself what should she say to Rb and what a position she's in now. Rb gives his card to her and says come to this address after you are done with this case.

Precap: Sushma calls Rb and says Vrinda got Bunty jailed.

Edited by skstar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly! RB needs a bang in the head... And that langoor Pakiya *grits teeth* Thanks for the update!

Cheers,
dc
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
😳Thank Yhuuuuuu Sooo Muchhh Sana
😃
Love-Iqra😳