debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Are there many teenagers in IF? And also, I think I'm the youngest in this forum as well as in I-F😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debayon

Are there many teenagers in IF? And also, I think I'm the youngest in this forum as well as in I-F😳

I think you are underaged, so please avoid adult topics.πŸ˜†
But you can be involed in other topics. Anyway this is a Debate Mansion, so you have to open topics that are relavent if not it will be shut down.

kchaims thumbnail
yesh yesh der are manyyy ..teenagers in the forum ..i think more thn other aged people there are teenagersπŸ˜ƒ
am a teenagerπŸ˜ƒ
are u below 12 of age? thn u r the smallest one..i evr met here
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't go on age (at least not the one they tell you anyways πŸ˜›), some of the younger teens here are more mature than the 40+ years old ones that claim to be in their 20s. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Judging from your posts, I doubt you're the youngest one here, at least judging from your thoughts and interests that is. I think there are several 12-14 years olds as well here, but they're mostly to be found in the crazy serial sections where they are too busy drooling over some hawt guy. πŸ˜†

I can safely say I'm not a teen any longer this year. Not sure if that's a good thing though. Sure doesn't feel like it. πŸ˜†
come on, even DM/ IF got to have minimum standards. how r teens here?😲😊
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Teens with High IQ and great maturity are also respected here.
There are some who are Super Intelligent. πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Teens with High IQ and great maturity are also respected here.

There are some who are Super Intelligent. πŸ˜†

On the other hand, there also some who are super ditsy and really need to leave. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Don't go on age (at least not the one they tell you anyways πŸ˜›), some of the younger teens here are more mature than the 40+ years old ones that claim to be in their 20s. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lol that wink looks so clever n knowledgeable. if i dint think u can back up what u just said, i'd say u insinuating things abt members here u shldnt be making. now can u back up anythin or do we go buy the wink? πŸ˜‰

now let's understand the riot icon. what's funny abt morons masquerading as 40 yr olds? u always got this kind of humour?

speakin fer myself, i wonder abt them ladies who act young, talk old. love life, marital details, spousal cheatin, they r fountains of wisdom, like my grandmas.

but watever, i'd never go aroun insinuatin, that's the difference. even when i got good cause fer it n i got stuff to back it up. that's class.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

lol that wink looks so clever n knowledgeable. if i dint think u can back up what u just said, i'd say u insinuating things abt members here u shldnt be making. now can u back up anythin or do we go buy the wink? πŸ˜‰

now let's understand the riot icon. what's funny abt morons masquerading as 40 yr olds? u always got this kind of humour?

speakin fer myself, i wonder abt them ladies who act young, talk old. love life, marital details, spousal cheatin, they r fountains of wisdom, like my grandmas.

but watever, i'd never go aroun insinuatin, that's the difference. even when i got good cause fer it n i got stuff to back it up. that's class.

Oh babe, why getting so het up? Looks to me like I hit some nerves there. πŸ˜‰ I didn't make any claim towards any specific member, if you think that everything I write on this forum somehow pertains to you, how is that my fault? Guilty conscious perhaps? πŸ˜‰

I can use whatever emoticons I like, engage in any kind of humor I please, write whatever I want to write, discuss whatever I want to talk about, and ooze out any fountains of wisdom that I like - don't tell me I need your permission before doing any of that. C'mon now, you're classier than that, can't be asking everyone else to shut up if you can't keep up, now can you?

As far as the winks above go, well, I'm sure if you think real hard, you'll know what they all mean. You know the whole - ke ankhiyon se goli maare. πŸ˜‰
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debayon

^suchiii!!??? but lagtha tho naheπŸ˜† sub above 40 mind hey idharπŸ˜›