Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeh suman itna bhau kyun khati hai 🀒🀒...so many times Kartik asked to drop her off...main hoti toh...id jump on that bike the moment he mentioned it...the entire ride i was waiting for him to break suddenly or something so that Suman would have to grab onto him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hey...one can dream...kyun? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and that Nandini...himmat toh dekho...ek toh kartik ke bike pe bait gaya aur uppar se....her hand on his shoulder 😑....mere saamne aajaye toh main uski haath kat dungi 😑😑😑...nosy little witch 🀬...but first id smack that smirk off of her face...did you see the way she was looking at Kartik...like she owned him...please....puh-lease!!! 😑😑😑....chick is crazy...im sure of it...😲😲 she is such a RAT!!! i cant believe what she did to Suman....woh kya soochti hai...that her little mind tricks can keep Kartik and Suman away...you wish darling!! never gonna happen!!! πŸ˜‰

JAZ

moley06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

the entire ride i was waiting for him to break suddenly or something so that Suman would have to grab onto him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hey...one can dream...kyun? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

oh my god.... i was hoping for the exact same thing! HA! and nandini is sneaky!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jnawaz

yeh suman itna bhau kyun khati hai 🀒🀒...so many times Kartik asked to drop her off...main hoti toh...id jump on that bike the moment he mentioned it...the entire ride i was waiting for him to break suddenly or something so that Suman would have to grab onto him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hey...one can dream...kyun? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and that Nandini...himmat toh dekho...ek toh kartik ke bike pe bait gaya aur uppar se....her hand on his shoulder 😑....mere saamne aajaye toh main uski haath kat dungi 😑😑😑...nosy little witch 🀬...but first id smack that smirk off of her face...did you see the way she was looking at Kartik...like she owned him...please....puh-lease!!! 😑😑😑....chick is crazy...im sure of it...😲😲 she is such a RAT!!! i cant believe what she did to Suman....woh kya soochti hai...that her little mind tricks can keep Kartik and Suman away...you wish darling!! never gonna happen!!! πŸ˜‰

JAZ

are yaar Jaz.....I know u'd hav been jumped onto the bike when Kartik asked....but tabhi to u are not there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...matlab serial me dikhana padta hai na...k heroine ignore kare and some thing like that....agar u were there to serial ka kabada ho jata....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandini..🀬🀬🀬...cant say anything....no sharam, haya, lihaj...k bachcho k school me hai....and wo bhi Suman k saamne.....Suman ko jala rahi hai.......and haath mat kaat yaar...bechari fir kisi aur ko nahi dhundh payegi and Kartik k gale pad jayegi...(m ok with that too...jab tak wo Katik ke peechhe hai....kartik Suman k peechhe nahi hoga na...but tere liye bigggg problem na...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)...

And the way she looking at Kartik and then the look at Suman....she was showing Sumi that now I hav Kartik....are yaar abhi shaadi nahi....even Kartik does not Love her....fir bhi Khyali Pulaw paka rahi hai and khud hi kha rahi hai ye soch k...k achhe bane hai....Nandini M'am come out of ur dreamland.....
Kartik ko chhodo mat par aisa bhi mat karo....plz suman is sweet and innocent....Kartik ko paane k liye plz dont make her mere a Jariya.....

jnawaz thumbnail
Amma 🀣...omg...when you said no sharam, haya or laihaj...you reminded me of my mom...when i was younger and your argue with her..she'd yells "besharam, behaya, belaj mey (girl)"...lmaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is just shows that the name i gave you is perfect!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...omg...😲..nandini aur kartik ke peeche...uff...why are you torturing me...NAHIN!!! aaisa nahin hosakta!!! 😭😭😭....wait Amma...just you wait!! ill see that nandini...if she goes missing...maine kuch nahin kiya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

JAZ

Telly_Addict thumbnail
hmm...now u are getting things behind my name....waah bhai waah...
and Nandini ko gayab karogi....tum aisa karogi to main aa rahi hu sumi ko gayab karke chhupa kar rakhne jab tak karan wapas na aa jaye....
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All Karthikas just have a look at Mallli's siggie😍 he is so cute😍
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ammoos

All Karthikas just have a look at Mallli's siggie😍 he is so cute😍

Thanks UmaπŸ˜†  He is a darling young man, looks so sweet with Suman.  I wanted Suman to lose balance on the motorbike and hang on to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†   But no such thing happened
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Mallika even I wished for the same or some kind of a road bump wherein he has to brake real hard. But nothing. And Knowing Karthik I think he will be extra careful what to do?

But somewhere I feel sorry for Nandini. She is basically insecure. She does nto know if Karthik loves her though he has said yes. And non-stop taunts of VB. Like, Creulla's cruel intenions, Kadamabari's nut head attitude and Nandini's insecurity will drive Karthik to Suman.

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Hi Mallika even I wished for the same or some kind of a road bump wherein he has to brake real hard. But nothing. And Knowing Karthik I think he will be extra careful what to do?

But somewhere I feel sorry for Nandini. She is basically insecure. She does nto know if Karthik loves her though he has said yes. And non-stop taunts of VB. Like, Creulla's cruel intenions, Kadamabari's nut head attitude and Nandini's insecurity will drive Karthik to Suman.

Of course, all Karthik is thinking about is SumanπŸ˜ƒ  If she moves from that town because of what Nandini said, Karthik will move heaven and earth to find this sweet girl πŸ˜ƒ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
mallika....i cant say anything for ur and vinu's discussion...πŸ˜•...No comments...
but ur siggie truly nice...Kartik looks so cuteee.....and in Pink toooo...
may be now vinu can rid away by the impact of Sky blue...and from now she will start discussing abt Pink...hahaha...