Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In short..

beautifully wriiten....
Thank you for your time and effort......
devika
Priya46 thumbnail
di why did n't u send me a pm god knows what would have happened if I didn't happen to come across the update but gotta admit the updates were more than any word that can describe beautiful
Aisha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superbπŸ‘ i dnt have words to describe .... u r just grrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt.....
luved cute nokjok bet  lawernce and vishaka & really enjoyed the impatience of dev......  and thank god amma got the punishment... 
Edited by imarti_rubi - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
g8 update...thx for the pm
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sia
Thanks for a very long update and for  a complete wedding without any glitches. I was waiting for the shoe to drop--but did not happen.
I really liked the conversation between Shastriji and Rahdika and Devki and Radhika---
And of course, teasing of Dev was very cute indeed.

Sounds like you are busy--so really appreciate the effort you are putting in your FF.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sia

Those were three beautiful and lovely episodes completing the marriage till bidaai.Loved ur narration and the way Dev secretly met his wife Radhika and the Laurence Vishaka and Devs shoes episode and then Keshavs reaction on Laurence flirtingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† with Vishaka. Good punishment to amma so she had to bear the burnt of her wicked theory. The teasing of Dev by Dadi Mrin and Vivek in his house and Rads in her house by Vishaka.thanks for the mega updates though they were bit late but worthwhile waitingπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
.Nitzy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sia awesome updates. Yay!!! Radev got married.hehehe Enjoyed vish-laurence interactions a lot. The parts where radhika thinks about her childhood were really emotional and One could actually feel the emotions. I love the cow that kicked amma. She is my hero. Haha amma got what she deserved. I loved how you have shown kanha helping radhika in every step. The excitement that both radev faced, the nervousness which radhika felt before the marriage were well portrayed. The pheras part was extremely well written. Radev part was hot as usual...dev is so impatient lol... But liked the emotional bits in their conversation too. The bidaai part brought tears to my eyes esp the radhika-shastriji convo. Thank you for an amazing wedding and for all the hardwork you had to do for giving us these fabulous parts.
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks once again my dear for getting the two love birds wed lovingly...
You know I love each and every word you write
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sia thank you and big Hug for the awesome experience by giving 3 beautiful beautiful beautiful Radev marriage prep./marriage/bidaai updates. i feltl this is how radev marriage shud have been concluded in CB..
There is so much i loved but in the end its the whole parts and cant just mention instances but will try to point everything  i loved:

Starting from Rads childhood reminiscences, Rads-Devki love, Rads-Vish sisterly concern and feelings, then there is Dev-dadi cutest bantering..awww, mrinalini enthu for prep, Shahstri parivar getting everything ready for the day, Radev wait, then beautiful and awesome description of shaadi paandal, the fun from Vish/cousins side, Laurence experience n participation in marriage..everything everything was meticulously written. It was as if everything transpiring in front of eyes and completly loved it..

Radhika and Dev deelings and finally marriage...⭐️⭐️⭐️  oh then dev getting too impatient to sit back and his secret meeting was wonderful (cherry on cakeπŸ˜ƒ)..Bidaai was toching with Shastriji feeling heavy heart while sendind off her beloved daughter and was crying reading that..

Willl wait eagerly for next Muhdikhai and Radev new journeyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Finally amma getting some fitting punishment..oh thank you Radha and JamunaπŸ˜ƒ She is pure evil here stil asking Thakurjee to do someting. why she is not getting the point😑 devki is true protective mother and unlike in Cb guess she will speak up the matter  with shashtriji. But now Amma shud not do anything to harm Vish-Keshav marrriage just to prove Keshav is not good for Vish..

You are AMAZING and keep writing. TC

One thing: is she taking family photo and kanha murti along with her/?
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

AMAZING updates Sia!!!OMG that was a huge huge threat for usπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Radev marriage was great to read !! Ok first of all RAdhika remembering her childhood was very touching ..I cant beleive that stupid amma threw her trophy ..Poor RAdhikas he went through so much because of amma 😑..But really liked shatstrijee making radhika feel better after ..A very fatherly touch 😊..
When Amma woke up and saw RAdhika alive was very enjoyable...Stupid amma all her plan failed πŸ˜†..All the preparations parts everything was just wonderfully written ..And when amma tried to burn RAdhika with boil milk and the milk went on AmmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ..To funny ..She deserves to get burn and pains on her body ..Radhika went trhough so much beating from amma it was pay back time ! I was so happy to see amma in bed she couldnt do anything to stop the marriage πŸ˜ƒ
Dev getting dressed as a groom with the help of vivek was very nice  ..the family members teasing him was fun ..vishaka and laurence part was so funny ..God laurence is such  a player πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..but he should be careful hes messing around with the wrong girl ..the whole game with the shoes was very enjoyable !! The baraat scene was als very beautifully written .!
YAY!!!im so happy that RAdev got married without any hurdles πŸ˜ƒIt was a very touching reading that finally RAdev are getting married !!
dev is so cute ..his impatience too se radhika was very sweet ..I liked the way he sneaked in her room to see her 😳..Their conversation was very sweet and loving ..I could feel the yearn for each other ..they didnt see each other for 2 days ..its a lot for two lovers 😳..Radev part was very ☺️
When it was the bidai time I had tears in my eyes shastriji and Radhika convo was very touching  ..Everything looked so realistic and beautiful! Kudos to you!!ClapClap ..
Thank you so much sia for such wonderful updates!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Why couldnt you be the writter for CBπŸ˜”..Im sure if we had this in Choti bahu their Trps would have been shooting up ..but stupid ZeeTv is to blind to come up with scenes like yours .
Cant wait for the next update or should I say updateS !!πŸ˜‰

Sia you didnt know about CB2😲..But atleast you know now πŸ˜ƒ..Our petition and letters worked! thanks to all cbians hard work we got what we wanted πŸ˜‰..I just pray that this news is not some game from Zeetv ..inshallah this news is true ..

Thanks again yaar !πŸ€—

Here are some songs that reminded me of your updates 😳😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K8BquH_bjE&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDrC2zjjvIY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy and Take care!❀️
~yumna~

Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago