Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sia,enoyed your FF alot. The epilogue too was awesome.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sia I always loved reading your FF and you have a very lovely style of wrting and very facinating story. These days I stopped reading any new FFs due to lack of time but only reading the ones which I started earlier True love was a very lovely FF and liked the RADEV story ending it with Dhruv Nandini.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur stroy, right from the beginning till the end, In fact, after reading the epilogue, I wished maybe we could just get some more insights into the mischief and life of Dhruv and Nandini also.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SIA ,I KNOW AM VERY LATE FOR RESPONSE.
u know whats the reason?i opened many times this thread to response but everytime i opened ,to distract my mind ,i used to start reading and it was so beautifull and enchanting,i never was able to respond at that time as it was long too to be completed in one time na.You know how i am responding this time,firstly write the response on notepad and then opened ur thread.lol
The radev family with dhruv and pari ,wow ,so good relationships u described ,i have no words to praise.our pari,i can see how cute she is same like our rads and dev can't get enough of playing with her like rads.I liked Ms.saxena part too and ya ya u describe good little pranks,games as always yaar,dev's making fun of nandu name ,rads making him guilt free and where it ended was so funny.oh how can i forget 2nd part ,how rads got angry on dev for not recognizing whats she wanted to say and dhruv's questions OMG ,u know i am going to tell a secret which will be not anymore though,i also asked same ques to my mom when i was small,i don't remember the answer what she gave me although.
I liked how u make right amma here,punishment full then remorse too fully ,not forgiven like cb.liked how rads cared and argued with devki and shanti.i felt so emotionalwhen rads said 'i know how it felt when someone says us ill-fated'and all other talks.
all others like rads telling her childhood talks about rajkumar and epilogue about dhruv-nandini ,so sweet all.
i loved those creations and most true love definition in that.so beautifull.

sia,forgive me if i am forgetting sthing but all i want to say is thanks thankyou very much for these beautifull parts.hope to get next ff soon from ur hands if our good luck is there.

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow it is a great ff waiting for another one
Firegurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful updates
loved them
very well written
thnx 4 pm
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sia !!! OMG!! I cant believe its finished!!!😭 I have tears in my eyes right now I was so attached to this FF and now its over ...I must applause you for keeping me glued to your FF during 2 years πŸ‘πŸ€—it was truly magical lots of aspect reminded me of the golden days of choti bahu 😳 I was a silent reader a first but then I had to express myself because the updates were so beautiful written just wanting more ..Thank you Sia from the bottom of my heart ..I am feeling little upset that I wont read anymore updates from you but hoping you will come with another magical story πŸ˜‰ The updates were just amazing!!!!! Loved RAdhika and Dev still looking young and attractive . RAdhika feeling jealous of Nandita and Dev teasing her πŸ˜† I cant get enough of their romance ...And Little Druv is so cute !!!!!  Nandu is all frown up and doesnt want them to call him Nandu ..LOL ...Dev and Dhruv are just to funny !!! Love reading there interaction ...πŸ˜ƒ
Dev and RAdhika romance as usual is a threat for the readers 😳 ...Radhika got pregnant again!!! Yay!! I was also hoping it would be a little girl ...I was laughing when Nandu was asking questions about babies ..Such a awkward  position to be in πŸ˜† But dev handled it well ...
The whole Amma track was really good the way Amma is feeling guilty for what she did to RAdhika and when people say that she's unlucky!! It was sad to read that Vishaka lost her first born but this is all part of Amma realization ...Im happy that now Amma knows how it feels to be unlucky ...Radhika is such a sweet heart shes still taking care of Amma and dhruv cute talking ...I really liked the whole track the way Amma apologized to Radhika trying to talk and last minute it happnes! ..Finally the truth came out about Amma wanting to burn RAdhika while her wedding day ... Dev must be so furious!!! But you handled the situation very well!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Love Pari shes so cute and really liked the scene when Amma hugs Radhika ..I got really emotional ...Dev was there for her comfort was very cute..Loved every bit of the updates!! And Vishaka's twin girls I could so imagine them wearing identical  clothes with a ponytailπŸ˜†
Thank you so much for writting such a beautiful FF
So happy that the whole family is now united peacefully ... πŸ˜ƒ
And the biggest surprise was seeing Dhruv and Nandini there so cute !! So there both friends and maybe become best friends in the future ...Love both characters there very cute and sweet , there interaction was so cute and funny ...Dev was right Nandini does look like RAdhika πŸ˜‰ The idea of making Dhruv and Nandini look like Radev of CB2 is great!!! Awnnn I love Pari such a cutie pie ...Oh and forgot ...when Radhika was talking about Fairytale coming true was very sweet ...Dev the Prince came or his princess Radhika and they both lived happily ever after 😍

Thank you sooo much Sia for writing such a beautiful FF , I will truly cherish every moment of reading your updates ...I remember after having exams and stressful days i would always hope that you would update and most of the time you  did!! πŸ€— that's why I was so attached to your FF it was so pure and magical ..it had the essence of my favorite show ... Your FF will always bring me back to the golden days of choti bahu and relive the magical feeling inside me ...Your FF will always be cherished , i never cried and blushed so much reading stories before ..but Your story made me go through all the emotions and gave me so much tears of sadness and happiness!!! ...When my small sister would see me reading your updates she would always ask me whats so special about this FF? and I told her when she grows up I will make her read your FF and find the answer for herself 😊

Im feeling so sad that now its over but at least we got a great ending .πŸ˜ƒ..True love is eternal and always will be
❀️

Take care sia and Thank you once again for the wonderful updates and especially for your FF "True Love" πŸ€—

πŸ€—

πŸ‘Edited by billo77 - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Di u got all the very great responses from all of us but we are again waiting for a new ff from u, u know how badly we need that this time. di please return with a new ff.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Sia, we need a New FF from you so badly. With the demons and evil people run(i)ning  our CBland  Dev and Radhika need to have their own imaginary world and you should be the one to take us into the dreamland. Please Sia!!!!!!!!!!!
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sia I absolutly love this ff from beginning to end! Loved all the radev romance in this story it was really wonderful to see them in this journey. I remember two years ago when I first stumbled on this ff and I was hooked right away. I absolutly enjoyed every second of this story! You are truly a talented writer!