Article: Radha hangs herself

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Radha hangs herself

Upset about how her in laws ridicule her all the time, Radha (Ekta Tiwari) female lead of Star Plus' Tere Mere Sapne decides to end her life.

An Indya source tells us, "In one of the episodes Radha forgets to shut the main door of the house and goes to sleep. As you are aware that Bishnu (Shabbir Qureshi) and Babban Hajjam (Narrottam Ben) are always seeking opportunities to snag Shambu's (Gyan Prakash) family. Finding the door open, they think that this is the best opportunity to take revenge from them. With the intention of stealing, they enter Shambu's house and take away all the money."

Further, our source added, "When the family members get up in the morning they are astounded to see that they are robbed. Later they come to know that the robber had entered their house easily because Radha left the door open mistakenly. They lose their temper and start scolding and blaming Radha. Poor Radha cannot take the blame and decides to kill herself. With tears in her eyes & guilt in her heart, she moves towards a big tree near her house and hangs herself to the tree but she is saved by her father-in-law."

We spoke to Ekta Tiwari aka Radha, "Just few hours back I shot for this sequence and I did this scene without any dummy because I don't like to compromise when acting is concerned as acting is my passion. About the sequence I would not like to talk because let the audience feel that scene themselves."

Watch Tere Mere Sapne to know more every Monday to Friday only on Star Plus at 8.30pm.

Source: indya.com