Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
its alrite bye bye bye
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vansh seems to be recovering quite steadily, but I hope this Ichcha screaming her lungs out at him wont make him go back to his habit.  She will be to blame for that if it happens. 

It was not his fault...he cant be a watchdog for Paras.....he rescued the boy twice, so she expects him to stand guard over him all the time?  Wierd woman....she should understand that he himself is there for treatment.
whoa.. thumbnail

hey det can happen..!! nw as paras haz died, derz no reason 4 iccha 2 go 2 rehab centre bt afta diz incident vansh 'l start takin drugz agn heavily n iccha 'l help him vid it😳
or may be vansh followin 2 iccha 2 school n evrywhr 4 sympathy n al..!!😊

n m sayin it since last 2 dayz.. iccha haz no personal ri8z ova othaz she jst cant go on hitin n shoutin at very1 she jst takez out her frustration on otha poor ppl who luvz her..!!!😑
sallu_lover thumbnail
hey i did see the precap ichcha shouting her head off at vansh but im sure vansh wont say anything hehehehe infact vansh has fallen in love with her but ichcha is still angry with him

whoa.. thumbnail

yup she did scold him a lot God knwz 4 wat..!!! she waz al broken so she did it detz fyn bt i rly fink she should say sry aftawardz 1nce she'z al fyn n out of para's death..

btw hii wasuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sallu_lover thumbnail
well i havent seen the whole eposide but gosh she looked damn upset and angry yaar
whoa.. thumbnail
actualy she rly waz she'd be yaar of course.. wateva whomeva she lykz iz bein snatched 4m her alwayz.. pehle veer n nw paras dnt knw who's nxt hope nt vansh
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Guyz, how are you doing ??
Due to the heavy snow, My school starts at 10:30am, So I guess I'll be here for the next 3 hours LOL, before i go to school XD
whoa.. thumbnail
hello buddy..!😊
itz alwayz so fun 2 miss da school lyk diz noπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuttie_pinal

hello buddy..!😊
itz alwayz so fun 2 miss da school lyk diz noπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Heyloo,
No it's not fun, I want to go to school, the same thing happend yesterday too, I had to go to school at 11am and today 10:30, there will be heavy snow till the end of winter πŸ˜•πŸ˜•