Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meeshti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiii guyz .....................

thanks for all your coments........................

here is the character sketch of all the characters involved:................................

PREM'S  FAMILY : lives in chicago

Lalit juneja
father of prem juneja  and preet juneja . he is very kind in nature  and modern from mind .

Gayatri juneja
mother of prem and preet juneja . she dearly love his elder brother prem and wants him to marry because of his painful past .

Prem juneja :

he is the eldest son of lalit and gayatri juneja , he is a ideal son . he looks really hot and sexy . In his law college , he is most handsome bachelor . he done his law from st. xaviers college . he is the most prestigious lawyer by profession as he havent lost a case in his full professional life . he is the best lawyer . he loves his younger brother dearly . he does not believes in love because of his past .

Preet juneja :
he is the younger son of lalit and gayatri juneja . he cares for his  elder brother PB . he is very cute  and funny . he is doing MBA and studying in first year of college.

story line : one day when lalit got the news of his freind's death ' he decides to go to india to see his freind's family . there he come to know about his freind's daughter's . he helped them and took them to chicago to their place .

HEER'S FAMILY

balraj and teji  maan are the parents of  heer and meher . they died in a car accident .

Heer maan :  
she is the elder daughter of balraj and teji maan . she is the elder sister of meher . she loved her parents . she looks beautiful like a angel . she studied law from australia 's St xavier's college . she was a geek in college days and loved prem secretly . she  havent fought any case till yet .

Meher maan

she is the younger sister of heer . she is studying in the first year of a MBA college . she is very cute and bubbly .

story line :  after the death of their parents , they moved to chicago with their uncle lalit juneja . he helped them and supported them .

tell me hwz it........................
yeah there will be some past college  scenes of heer and prem . heer recorgnised him but prem do not remember heer because she was a geek in the college time and now she is a angel .

she how their lives changeds...................

part one is coming soon ..............................

Edited by meeshti. - 14 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeeeeeee too good waitingggggggg for the first part asap.
additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Character sketch
plzz updatee soon👏
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pretty cool meeshi yaar...
now waiting for the first part....
post it asap....
sonia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome character sketch
i like that heer secretly likes prem but prem doesent remember her but anyway im glad to know that gayatri is nice thank od for that
and please update soon
and dont forget to pm me
...Nikhita... thumbnail
awesomeeeee character sketch!!!!!
thank god gayatri is nice here.....
interesting storyline....
waiting for the first part asap.....
luv_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok meeshi you got me hooked to the story. I told you that I liked the concept. It is so different and inttg. So heer was in love with him and he didn't even know, that meant she has nothing to do with his past. I am sparks will soon start atleast from one side😉, do add me in the pm list, I am liking it a lot and waiting eagerly for your next chapter. All d best for it sweety.

Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOWOWO...waiting for next part
meeshti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeeeeeeee too good waitingggggggg for the first part asap.

thanks
yeah sure
i will update tommorow
meeshti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: additi10

Awesome Character sketch
plzz updatee soon👏

thanks
yeah sure
i will update tommorow