OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD...!!!

swthrtdevisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
😊HEY GUYS IM NEW TO DIS FORUM....IM A BIG BIG BIG...RATHER A MAD FAN OF PRATIGYA....ESPECIALLY KRISHNA.........I CUDNT HELP BT START A NEW TOPIC AFTER SEEING TODAY'S PRECAP.......OH MY GOD.....! KRISHNA SENDS A LETTER..PRATS CUMS OUT.SOWS HER FACE ND HENCE PROVED TO KRISHNA DAT SHE LOVES HIM......KRISHNA MVNG HIS STEPS TOWARDS HER..WNDER WATS GONNA HPPEN...ND D TRAGIC PART IS DAT V HVE TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY FR DIS SUSPENSE TO BREAK.......GODDDD...CNT REALLY.....!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum
there is already topic about this Precape: confusion.
plz discuss abt this here
thanks
swthrtdevisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THANX FR WELCOMING ME........!!!!!!!!!!

yasmeeneee thumbnail
welcome to the forum .... ya me too concern abt the precap and ve to wait till Friday .... cant wait guys 😭
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum :)
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me 2 can't wait till friday oh God when this confusion is gonna come to an end. Angad again needs a laundry wash from Krishna bhaiyya.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please post all introductions in this thread: Pratigya Introductions: Introduce yourselfs here
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcum to the forum
we alll are totallllyyyyyy pakkeeyyy fulll time madddd after krishna krishnaaa krishnaaa muwahhh muwahhh kya style hai kya attitude hai kyaaa ankhein hainnn kyaa walkkk hai haayee maaarrr daallaaaa
dunt cry guysss please inshalllahh daikhnaaaa krishna krishna krishnaaa ko pratigya zarurr mileygee afterall they are made hee for eachother:D
yaaaaaaa she came outside but she thought the guy who came to see her with his mom dad that guy has sent that letter but NOOOO its our krishnaaaaaaaaaaa muwahhhh the heroooo..pratigya forget that looser sa bandaa jab krishnaaaa krishnaaaaaaaa luvsss u alotttt
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrettyGirl19

welcum to the forum

we alll are totallllyyyyyy pakkeeyyy fulll time madddd after krishna krishnaaa krishnaaa muwahhh muwahhh kya style hai kya attitude hai kyaaa ankhein hainnn kyaa walkkk hai haayee maaarrr daallaaaa

dunt cry guysss please inshalllahh daikhnaaaa krishna krishna krishnaaa ko pratigya zarurr mileygee afterall they are made hee for eachother:D

yaaaaaaa she came outside but she thought the guy who came to see her with his mom dad that guy has sent that letter but NOOOO its our krishnaaaaaaaaaaa muwahhhh the heroooo..pratigya forget that looser sa bandaa jab krishnaaaa krishnaaaaaaaa luvsss u alotttt

INSHALLAH .... hamain tumhare yakeen per yakeen hain 😊
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks aloottt sister...yesssss our heroo willll prove that pratigya uskey aur sirf uskee hee haiiiii...krishnaaaa krishnaa krishnaaaa luvvvv uuuu