Aah... h8 Angad

ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG.....man I jus hate dat angad to bits.....y is he back...in the precap dey wer showin dat he goez to krishna and givz him matai.......wat is gona happn now man.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I WISH WEN ANGAD GOEZ DER IS SURPRISE DAT KRISHNA HAZ FOUND OUT DAT ANGAD BATTERED TUNAA AND DEN GETZ DOUBLE ANGRY CAUSING HIM TO BATTER DA CRAP OUT OF ANGAD😑😑.....

with his krishna krishna krishna bad boy tune.....🀣

.it would b amazinπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He is such a villian!!! I hate him to!! The precap shows he gives Krishna Meethai, Krishna will ask him why and he will tell him because Bhabhis wedding has been fixed which will make Krishbna go mad!!!
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: k@is@yehpy@rh@i

OMG.....man I jus hate dat angad to bits.....y is he back...in the precap dey wer showin dat he goez to krishna and givz him matai.......wat is gona happn now man.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I WISH WEN ANGAD GOEZ DER IS SURPRISE DAT KRISHNA HAZ FOUND OUT DAT ANGAD BATTERED TUNAA AND DEN GETZ DOUBLE ANGRY CAUSING HIM TO BATTER DA CRAP OUT OF ANGAD😑😑.....

with his krishna krishna krishna bad boy tune.....🀣

.it would bamazinπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i had the same feeling, but dont u think its good that Krishna ll know that Pratigya is getting engaged and ll do something .... but the thing that scare me is his possasiveness and obsession towards Pratigya i hope he think before he do anything and hope he dont do anything or take decision when he is in anger mood