have u all read this ????

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

kya bay! i was just going through the forum and i click on cast and there i read this abt Krishna's character, in quotes and bold:

"Arhaan Behl
Role:Krishna
He considers him lucky to be born in a family where he has everything and he need not work. With his father's support and brother's encouragement, Krishna didn't pursue studies after class five. He doesn't regret the same as he feels that he has everything. His mentality towards women is the same as his father and brother. He feels that women are mere objects of pleasure and comfort, as long as you give them food, you can treat them the way you want. He has never seen his mother or his bhabhi object to it, and expects the same from his wife. He feels that he is romantic and nobody can love the way he does. He feels love is only acquiring. He feels that if he loved anyone and got married to her then she should feel grateful and worship him. He feels that the girl is anyways supposed to love the boy she marries, so it doesn't count whether she loves him before marriage or not. He believes that anything he does for Pratigya, which includes threatening people and sending her love notes, is because he loves her."

u guys had read this ???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• they clearly talk abt his family and his brother so wt do u think he belongs to a bad family ??? and like its mentioned no respect has been given to her mom and bhabi and he feels that the grl who ll marry him "should feel grateful and worship him."

Now i am a bit scared of him   πŸ˜‰ and wonder wt he ll do with Pratigya??? she would be able to change him ???? πŸ˜•Edited by yasmeeneee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i read this first time but i m sure pratigya 'll change him
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is about his character, i have read it time back.. he will change, Pratigya will change him!!!!
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ FIRST of all.....ARHAAN BEHL.....is so cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
n ye PRATIGYA will change him....defo......😳😳😳

But u no wat I want Krishna to say a realli romantic dialog wen he meets pratigya lyk....

MEIN TERA DEEWANA HO GAYE HOON.😳😳😳.............BE!!!! Ka samaj na aiyo>>>>> lol
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: k@is@yehpy@rh@i

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘FIRST of all.....ARHAAN BEHL.....is so cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

n ye PRATIGYA will change him....defo......😳😳😳

But u no wat I want Krishna to say a realli romantic dialog wen he meets pratigya lyk....

MEIN TERA DEEWANA HO GAYE HOON.😳😳😳.............BE!!!! Ka samaj na aiyo>>>>> lol

its hilarious yaar, the bay is funny even in romantic scene u didnt forgot bay πŸ˜†
hay wt should i call u ????