NO MOHIT SEHGAL my DAy went bad!

LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, hmm so how are you well from my User name you all will come to know that im a Mohit Fan,
well i give importance to both jodi;s but Mohit is really close to me ahha so today after BORING WEEKEDN i watched mjht today but, no MOHIT SEHGAL today only his voice??? what!! thats very sad yar i dont get the cv's why didnt the show mohit today thora sa hi scene dekha detay but my day went really bad because i was mad at the CREATIVES pls share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Totally yaar! Mine also went bad. Am a huge Mohit fan like u. I have never felt so negetive about the show in my life. Seriously, Mohit only got to say two words, 'Suhaani! Suhaani!' wow! That's just what we needed now. Pretty soon both Sanaya and Mohit will be completely sidelined! I'm really scared! What if they do the same with SaJan as they did with AR in DMG??? Ohhh! I really hope they don't!
LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm dear i don;t wanna compare dmg and mjht or ar and sajan becauase it will just ruin the peace of the forum but all i want to say is mohit sehgal wasnt shown at all?? what does that mean!!
CryingEyes- thumbnail
Well,thats good that i missed yesterday's episode then !! MJHT without Mohit😲😲😲.......i can't even imagine it,i watched this show only because of him😳😳 !! There is no charm of MJHT for me without my januable Mohit Sehgal and thanks to the creatives for ruining our fav show for us by not showing any SaJan or even Mohit now😡 !!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U told exactly of my mind. I was so angry yesterday even till now I am angry. Not a single scene. Yesterday's episode was the most pathetic.
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Samrat is my fav character...hated yesterday's episode for pathetic storyline and also for no Mohit :-(
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes mine too day went bad....how can cvs to this to us??😡😡
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
i agree with u dear.........it is really annoying to have no sajan!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I know yaar as it is no Sajan scenes and now no Mohit also in today's episodes, first they did the same with Mayur track and Arjun and now the same with Sajan track and Mohit ..Disappointing!!
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday's episode was maha boring