Precap :: New comer or Angad or someone else???

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys..in the precap they showed...The boy with his family coming to see Pratigya while at same time, Krishna is about to open the gate of Pratigya while holding Chandu's hand...Someone stopped Krishna by holding his hands... Who it could be ?? 😕

i hv a feeling that it could be Angad who will inform Krishna about Pratigya's wedding proposal.. Finger crossed what will happen next...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think it's Angad. Cuz he was looking for an opportunity to ruin Kriya. So maybe he thought this was best.
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also think its Angad who will tell Krishna that Pratigya is going to get married
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with Durga, it probably is Angad!!
yasmeeneee thumbnail
i think there is 2 possibility .... 1 is Angad .... 2nd is the guys family who r coming for Pratigya, they ll ask Krishna for the address of Professor's house and may be through them he would know abt the rishta lol .... the 2nd possibility is funny

but my concern is not who ll be that person but i m scared of Krishna's reactions when he ll come to know that Pratigya dont love him she dont even know him and that her family is fixing her marriage .... poor Krishna i m feeling bad for him 😭