WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punjabi Kuri thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awwwwwwww but why dusnt saloni marry Neel hes soooooooo cute and he loves her  😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panjabi_Titli thumbnail
bcoz its life....but one thing i hate in Saloni is that she never reply back to her Mum or if she cant reply back at her mum then at least she can reply back to Shubra!!!!😡😡😡😡
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

im glad she doesnt reply back to Shurba...she noes not to waste her time with WeirdLip....plus....if she does, then she has to hear some rellie stupid comeback from Shubra...😆

ashley1 thumbnail
Because Saloni is a nice one. She tries not to get into stupid arguments with Shubra. Yup, its just a pure waste of time to even listen to people like Shubra.

And yeah, she can respectfully reply back to her Mom. 😛
jasmin thumbnail
She should just smack her! 😡
addicted4ever thumbnail
She just need to slap tat idiot Shubra - after all she is d younger sis. But I think when the guy who choses Saloni over Shubra will be damn good silent slap to tat misbehaved idiot.
Punjabi Kuri thumbnail
does she even keep in contact with Neel???
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really hate saloni's sister. She is a *****.
*PunjabiGirl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha i can not wait when sharad kelker chooses saloni over the big mouth sister. i think sharad does not choose salonoi sister because he knows she has big mouth and not a nice girl like salonoi
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

im glad she doesnt reply back to Shurba...she noes not to waste her time with WeirdLip....plus....if she does, then she has to hear some rellie stupid comeback from Shubra...😆

I agree. Saloni understands that it's not worth to reply back to Shubra. It'll only make the matter worse. Saloni does the right thing by ignoring.