Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Short Update Thursday! 17 february..

The episode starts with everyone taking their dinner in Abeer's house..!Its buffet der and leher is distributing Rasgullas to der(dun ask me why ๐Ÿ˜† :p)....Then comes abeer's friend and ask leher that abheer wants some rasgullas too.. Leher looks confused but then decides to go and offer him,meanwhile abheer starts moving๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Leher follows him to give rasgullas :P...Abheer moving leher following...Finally abheer stops in corner..๐Ÿ˜†...Leher asks him if he want some ๐Ÿ˜›...Abheer replies in positive..And says that its good that leher started knowing his 'innermost feelings' ..To which leher replies that his feeling have been conveyed to her by his friend..!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Abheer says that it doesnt matter who conveyed it what matters is leher came to know them..!Awwww...๐Ÿ˜ณ.Abheer tells that he enjoyed loosing to her..She replies he is one of kind who enjoys loosing.He says he enjoyed loosing because he lost from 'HER'.And then says woh kehte hai naa "hum tau haar kar bhi jeet gaye๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›".Leher blushes >>>๐Ÿ˜ณ and looks impressed.Then abheer tells that they forgot one thing to do...Leher says everything has gone the way they planned and even better then what left.He tells they havent given trophy to winners..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†she gives confused expression...Then he takes a rose out (un)fortunately yellow๐Ÿ˜†...!Leher blushes(again) and accepts it!
......Continued!

Edited by cool_yv - 14 years ago
Gosh thanks a ton for the quick update!
Can't wait  till  I watch it!

x x
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh... This Abeer's daadi is very chaalu! She tricked Rashmi into answering her back and then blames her for being disrespectful!

Where was TN? He really needs to get his mom under control.

A suggestion to Abeer- give your daadi some sedatives till the wedding is over.

Felt very bad for Rashmi. Poor Madhav... and all the youngsters... They cudn't do a thing!
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool_yv

I am here๐Ÿ˜Š..rexy

Hi .๐Ÿ˜ŠDid u see the epi?
cool_yv thumbnail
lol i updated remaining too and lost it then*sobs*!
In no mood i'll write it again ๐Ÿ˜†and anyways it was depressing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
!

Just written so you have information before updater do update..!
Btw hi...So what do you think marriage is going to call off..?
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool_yv

lol i updated remaining too and lost it then*sobs*!
In no mood i'll write it again ๐Ÿ˜†and anyways it was depressing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
!

Just written so you have information before updater do update..!
Btw hi...So what do you think marriage is going to call off..?

I already watched the epi as i am from india๐Ÿ˜ŠI dont think it will be called off though budha will try her level best to do so.But there was a article stating that some girl from madhav's past is going to enter the show soon ,so maybe she will cause problems.
cool_yv thumbnail
^why they are hell bent on making it sb saga...Its so good now they'll tamper with it with this past thingy...Old formulas..
Am really scared...Many serial starts well and then they become same...I like it because of its treatment..๐Ÿ˜‰
chocoholics3 thumbnail
omg i saw the preview for tomorows episode: WHYYYYYY?!?!?!? I thought our abeer was strong in his beliefs....  why wud he do that? why wud he give up everythng he believes in for some friends broken marriage... it one thing to support a cause (no discrimination between castes) but giving up beliefs of religion... i didnt expect this from u gaurav!!!!!!! oh why?????????????
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well... am sure it is only temporary. He is just angry and taking that out on some boiled eggs... Hopefully he will come to his senses soon. And if he does choose to become an eggetarian, hopefully it will be because he likes eating eggs, and not because he is angry at his dad.
chocoholics3 thumbnail
k so today when rasmi left, i was kinda shoked, with everything abeer did for her and her parents i thot she wud say thanx, and there wud be a cute "devar" "bhabi" moment.... oh well.....
and also seeing as im becoming regular in this daily post thing i thot id like to add that my sabar is oficially ending in terms of uncle kul... i mean he was always annoying but i can see myself hating him more in the near futur