"Something Unique!!!!" AR One Shot

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

"Yaar kabhi kabhar mujhe shak hone lagta hai....armaan such mein humara dost hai naa?????" said muskaan scratching her head....
"Kyun ????? koi shak ???" Asked anjali....
"Haan yaar.... Jab se hum sab ne sanjivani join kiya hai hum sab k saath ek he problem tha.....k hum rahein gay kahan????"
"So what???? wo problem to solve ho gaya naa....humay sanjivani ka guest house mil gaya rehne k liye...." said ridhima...
"Arre nahi yaar wo baat nahi hai.....yeh armaan naa bara he khuroos hai....itna serious banda mein ne aj tak nahi dekha...." pouted muskaan...
"Arre haan yaar....friendly hai par kuch zyaada he serious hai.....itna serious hai aur uppar se itna kum bolta hai k lagta hai jaise darta ho k kahin alfaaz na kum par jaein...." added atul.
And everyone burst out laughing....

It was the last year of Armaan, Ridhima, Atul, Anjali, Rahul and Muskaan....The first day when they entered sanjivani they all were stucked in a big problem as non of them was of Simla so they all wanted a house to live peacefully for 4 years on low rates...In this case Dr Shashank Gupta the Dean of sanjivani helped them by providing them the keys of Sanjivani Guest House....But there was one condition that they all have to live in the same house.....They all were completely strangers for each other but there is  a saying..."waqt parne par gadhe ko bhi baap bana na parta hai...." so they all took a deep breath and agreed....Very soon they all became friendly but their was only one guy between them who was friendly with them but still was quite serious by nature...    He only talks when it is needed...On the other hand they all were of very jolly mood....
If we ask this whole gang about each other they would say.....
Atul loves to take care of plants and was very sweet.....
Anjali have some attitude but for good....she is of a very good nature...
Rahul has a dashing personality and he is very good at his work and is of very jolly mood...
Muskaan is very bubbly and a kind of a crazy girl....
Ridhima is miss perfectionist.....she loves to have those things which can only be imagined....she is very sweet and talks a lot...
Armaan is very good at his work...he is friendly but doesn't talk unnecessary and is a very serious person....He is Mr Khuroos at times according to others....

It has been 4 years since they all were living together sharing each others feelings but Dr Armaan Mallik...never shared his feelings with anyone...
It was the Christmas night and they all were having a holiday....After the dinner they all gathered in the hall and started playing Truth and Dare as muskaan suggested...
First Muskaan spinned the bottle.....and it was rahul who get caught....
"Ok so truth or Dare?????" Muskaan asked....
"Ummm Dare..." said Rahul....
"All right...confess something you never confessed in front of anyone present here....." said Muskaan....
"Well...if i confessed something like that...i am afraid someone from u may kill me...." Rahul mumbled....
"Shut up!!!!! i heard what u said...just confess...." said Ridhima....
"Ummm well....i love muskaan..." he said with hesitation...
"What???? u love me..." Muskaan stood up with a jerk...but then she calmed herself down and the game again started....
Now it was anjali's turn and she choose truth.....
Atul asked...." What are the qualities u want in your dream boy?????"
"Ummm my dream boy will be.....ummmm.he should have all the qualities u have...." she answered....
"oooooooooooooooooo..." Ridhima teased atul...
"Ok next " said Rahul.....
Now it was muskaan who get caught...and she choose truth......
Ridhima asked..." ok so what is your answer about rahul's confession....
"Well...it is simple...i love him too...." she said raising her shoulders....
"What?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted.....
"Yaa...i am also a human being and i think i can feel....." she pouted....
"All right so we discovered that rahul and muskaan love each other good!!!!!" said Armaan.....
"Ok lets proceed....." said atul and again spun the bottle....
Now it was atul and he chose dare....
"Ok .....so please show us your reaction if anjali would have said that it was you who she loves...." said Rahul....

Now everyone was shocked as Atul actually proposed anjali and she said yes....
"Oho...aj to sab ki setting ho gai hai...." Ridhima smirked....

"Ahuh....Madam ab app bataye k app kya chahti hain????? koi ap ko propose kare to kaise kare?????" Taunted Anjali...
"Umm...well wo jo koi bhi ho...umm wo kuch unique kare mujhe propose karne k liye...aisa kuch jo bohat he unexpected ho...." she said with a giggle...
"What do u mean wo tere liye aasmaan se taare tor k laye??????" said mukaan rolling her eyes...
"Nahi...i mean wo kuch aise propose kare k mein usse "naa" nahi keh paaoon.....uss ka unique style ho...ek unique  jagah ho jahan wo mujhe propose kare aisi jagah jahan aj tak kisi ne kisi ko propose nahi kiya ho........" she said looking lost in her dreamland....
"Khaboon ki dunya se bahar aa jao...aisa kuch nahi hota.... " said Rahul....
"I know....yeh to bus mera sapna hai..." said Ridhima smiling....
"Aisa hota hai....." interrupted armaan....
"What??????" said Anjali sarcastically...."Yeh tum keh rahe ho...jis k hisaab se pyaar sirf ek bakwaas hai....."
"Haan mein keh raha hun....." said Armaan....
"Acha beta!!!!! Aisi kaun si jagah hai jahan aj tak kisi ne kisi ko propose nahi kiya????" asked Atul...
"Haan haan kaun si jagah hai????  lovers point?????  seaside?????? roadside???? ya phir koi wonders of the world???? ..." asked Rahul rolling his eyes........
"And ya wo tumhe aise propose kare k tum "naa" na keh sako ...aisa tabhi ho sakta hai jab ya to wo tumhe gun point pe propose kare ya phir samandar k beech mein le ja kar kahe k Ridzi!!! ya to mera proposal accept karo ya phir meri boat se kood jao...." Added muskaan with a laugh...
"Mein prove kar sakta hun aisi jagah hai aur aisa hota hai jaisa ridhima keh rahi hai....." said Armaan....
"Ok prove it....I know aisi koi jagah nahi hai aur aisa kahin nahi hota hai..." said Anjali....while ridhima was trying to figure out what is actually happening....
"Fine ....follow me..." He said grabbing his car keys and Ridhima's hand as well....
"Fine..." all said and followed him in another car....

Ta ra ra.. ta ra ri re' ta ra ra

Come around' it's time to baby
Come around..
Come on now' come around'
It's time to baby' come around
Come around' come around

Khwaabon bina, nigahen meri jee rahin thi
Koi nahin tha yeh akeli meri thi zindagi
Ohhh yehhh'
Khamosh tha honthon pe baatein nahin thi
Koi nahin tha yeh akeli meri thi zindagi

Tum mile toh mil gaya yeh jahaan
Tum mile toh har pal hai naya
Tum mile toh sabse hai' faasla
Tum mile toh jaadu chaa gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aa gaya
Tum mile toh maine paaya' hai khuda

Come around' it's time to baby
Come around..
Come on now' come around'
It's time to baby' come around
Come around' come around

He was driving very fast...."Armaan mujhe darr lag raha hai...tum mujhe kahan le kar ja rahe ho????? aur wo bhi itni fast car chala rahe ho....plzz mujhe pata hai k aisa kuh nahi hota jaisa meine kaha hai...plzzz stop the car......" Ridhima begged....

No Answer....

"Arre kya mujhe kidnapp karne ka plan hai??????" Ridhima shouted.....
"Chup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted back....

"Yaar yeh kahan ja raha hai???? Iss raaste par mein aj tak nahi aaya aur yeh itna fast lyun chala raha hai car??????" said Rahul.....

Palken moondein chaahat meri so rahi thi
Khushboo hawaaon mein thi
Maine nahin mehsoos ki
Mmm mm.mm
Jaane kahaan bahaaren meri khil rahi thi
Khushboo hawaaon mein thi
Maine nahin mehsoos ki

Tum mile toh mehki baarishen
Tum mile toh jaagi khwaahishen
Tum mile toh rangon ka hai silsila
Tum mile toh maine paaya hai khuda

Now Ridhima Tightly closed her eyes...as she saw that the hillside is ending and armaan is not stopping the car......Suddenly the car stopped....She slowly opened her eyes and saw armaan standing infront of her......He took her hand in his and asked her to get off from the car....As she got off from the car he covered her eyes with the help of his palms and took her in the middle then again asked her to open her eyes....It was too cold but as she opened her eyes she was shocked as it was a christmas night so everywhere in the city the small bulbs were been lighten up and from up above from the hill side it was looking like stars in the sky....she saw above in the sky which was also covered with stars and a full moon....It was looking beautiful!!!!! Then she heard some waterfall music from a side....she saw that it was a small riverflow which was making a lovely sound....And due to the cold wind the leaves from the maple trees planted here and there were flying all over the place making it more romantic...Then suddenly snowfall which was predicted few hours before started turning the place to a dream land....she noticed she was standing at the edge of the hill top.....It was more than a dream....

"Ridhima!!!!!" she looked down and found armaan on his knees infront of her....
"I never belived in love...In the beginning i never liked you but after sometime i didn't like anyone else except you!!!.....You were the one who made me smile and i don't know when i fall in love with you....I never showed it Because i never wanted you to ignore me...i loved to see you happy and Today gathering all my courage...i just tried to make your dream come true......"He said all this in a voice which was full of love and feelings....
"pause"
He looked down for a while then again said looking at her face...
"Ridhima!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Ta ra ra.. ta ra ri re' ta ra ra

Tune duaaein suni
Dil ki sadaiyen suni
Tujhse main maangu aur kya
Tujh bin adhura hun main
Tere sang poora hun main
Karta hun tera shukriya

Kaise kahoon, kaise kahoon'
Kaise kahoon'kaise kahoon'
Kaise kahoon lamhe mujhe choo rahe hain
Aisa laga hain inmein tera hi toh ehsaas hai
Ohh hooo
Kaise kahoon dil mein nayi aahaten hain
Aisa laga hain inmein tera hi toh ehsaas hai

"Aisa hota nahi!!!! Aisa ho raha hai....." said atul looking at the scene...They all were shocked....
"Guys you know yeh kaun si unique jagah hai jahan aj tak kisi ne kisi ko propose nahi kiya????" Asked Rahul....
All looked at him with confused eyes and he pointed towards a board where the name of that place was written...
"SUICIDE POINT!!!!!"
"I Don't believe this Ek to armaan jaise bande ko pyaar ho gaya uppar se wo ne iss tarah se ridhima ko yahan laya jaise usse kidnapp kar raha ho....phir propose bhi aise kiya k koi ladki "naa"...na keh sake.......wo bhi SUICIDE POINT PE!!!!!!" said anjali....
"Well this is something unique which ridhima always wanted!!!!!" added Muskaan with a smile....
"Lets go and leave them alone for some time" suggested Rahul....And they all went back...

"Ridhima!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!"
Hearing this her eyes got wet...he made her speechless....And she just hugged him tightly saying....
"I LOVE U TOO !!!!!"

Tum mile toh mera dil gaya
Tum mile toh sab kuch mil gaya
Tum mile toh logon se kya vaasta
Tum mile toh maine paaya hai khuda

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQU8MFWmRSs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6r4i2I5D9A[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAEYJR6fWw[/YOUTUBE]

P.S: Thanks to the real up loaders of these videos...

Hi Guys!!!! So This was another One Shot by me.....i was supposed to post it yesterday but i did not get time....So here it is as a Christmas treat!!!!! I hope you have enjoyed reading it...sorry about the mistakes if any....
And
"Marry Christmas"
I'll be waiting for your comments....
Love,
Sameera😊

Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey i am the first one to comment!!

yippe!

armaan a khadoos!!!!!!

that was shocking.........

i loved the truth and dare round.......

and nice selection of the songs........

wow!!!!!!!!!!

what a place!!!!!!!!

i loved its description........

and i loved that "suicide point" one.......

a nice nice os......

next time do pm me when u write an os..........Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome OS Sam

Completely loved it

Happy X - MAS Sweetheart

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Sameera tht was like the best OS of ur's.......i loved it so very much the style u wrote with the things u explained so nicely......jst truely amazing......lovely OS......simply a very cute n unquie one.... :)

princessangle thumbnail
luved it.... simply awesome....
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute oneshot! Loved it!
arshluver_15 thumbnail
Simi
this was gr8
just amazing
thanxs for writing this one shot
thanxs for the pm too
i just cant belive that he proposed her at the SUSIDE POINT
loved it very much
nruti
Edited by arluver15 - 14 years ago
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sweeeeeeeet one shot
just love it
.PINK. thumbnail

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sameera!
yeah OS
is sooooooo cute!
They all were playing "truth and dare"
and then everyone proposed each other
and then Ridhama told them that she wanted her dreamman to propse her the way she can never say "No" to him
and Armaan he took her and the rest to the sucide point
and then he confessed?????????
Awwwwwwwwww
sach meinn
this OS
I will never forget
just love the way you wrote this entire thing
mwah
superb !
do write more and more OS's like this one!
-Lina-
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Armaan and serious... this is a new one...

Very nice one shot..

Love,
Ambryn