Previw!Krishna aww wat is he gona do:-*

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Krishna Krishna Krishnaaaaaaaaa😳 I was wondering Krishna told his frnds(Bhai log)😆😆(i am adopting krishna's language)😆😳😉
Krishna tld them that they shuld be ready for the jashan as he Pratigya bhe kaheyge that she luvs him😳😳oh my GOSHHHHHHHHHHH😳Ab krishna Krishna Krishna kya karegaaaaa😲😳😉
Pratigya k ghar ladkay walay aney walay hain and krishna too is eager to hear frm Pratigya that evenn she luvs him😳😳😳

I am too excited as wat will happen😳😳i am worried at the same timee..Krishna Krishna Krishna
its ur pehla pehla pyarrrrr😳i dunt want u to be dishearted if God forbid pratigya says No
but krishna dheerey dheerey dil bekarar hotaa hai hotey hotey hotey pyarrr hotaa hainaa😆😉😳pratigya aise kaise kah dalay ge that she luvs u too..😳WAIT KA PHAL IS MEETHA😉😉

Krishna's dialogues today were mindblowing..he said Pratigyaa Pratigya Pratigyaaa and apney haath per naam ka tatoo banwa liaaa😳👏😳krishna said mujhey pata kerna hai keh woh bhe mujhe kaheyge woh kya kehtey hain I luv u..do u luv me too awwwwwwwwww krishna kya eng bollii too cuteee muwah😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you!!! He's dialogues are funny as well ass his way of speaking, his accent is amazing!!
JENIFER_00 thumbnail
same here yaar....//// i serioulsy love his accent ,,,the way he talks is simply mindblowing......... krishna is surely a cool stuff ////and can't wait for monday episode////// he's stealing every episode........*faint*   😉 

good post... despite me , i can see other girls are also falling for his charming look .. lol
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u i love his accent he is soo cute.
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luvvvvvv  krrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiissssshnnnnnnnnnaaaaa.......hez too gud n his dialogues are awesome...man

'Yeh Buddiya pagal hai kya be, abhi ludka denge sassuri ko'
 and
'Saala, bahut kharab hai hamara saala"
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have to admit he really is confident that she will say yes
lets wait and she what happens tommorow

ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree i wana c his majnu type love total dewana
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMIGoD when I read the line from one of my favorite songs Yeh Ladka Hai allah I had to say something lol OM GOd that totally suits him and his dailogues hai jadoo kar dallaaaa yar 😍 Even I'm excited to see what happens next!!!!☺️ Pratigya is too simple for him haha we should all band together and be his deewanis here in IF
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

OMIGoD when I read the line from one of my favoritesongs Yeh Ladka Hai allahI had to say something lolOM GOd that totally suits him and his dailogues hai jadoo kar dallaaaa yar Even I'm excited to see what happens next!!!!Pratigya is too simple for him haha we should all band together and be his deewanis here in IF

well said