Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MMM11

🤣..Jhan and Rach,

I thought it was Veggie ERADICATION Program not Veggie ko Uthao program... hahaha kya karen Prithvi ki hawa lag gayi hai - gaye the veggie ko maarne and we woke her up instead, 😲 Ab hamara kuch nahin ho saktha

oh well, hum sab bhaag gaye... very true.. who wouldn't be afraid that !!!hahahaha Amen

waiting for the next part..😉 Coming soon

-- Mru

Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Damini: Who was it Prithvi.

Prithvi: the hospital. Maa is sleeping. 😆

Damini: ohh. That's nice. 😕

Damini (thinking to herself) "Is this guy lying to me again?😲😕 Veggie has been rotting in the hospital all along. Why would the hospital call to tell him that she is sleeping and that too first thing in the morning?Daal mein zaroor kuch kaala hai (something Fishy is going on)."

Omg jhaana n Rach !!😲 ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²  reading this last lines really cracked me up !!!!!!!!!!! 🤣 Thanks Nikki. I thought that Damini will be suspicious after all that has happened.

nw im waitn wen v all wil kik veggies butt !! 🤣🤣 Charlie's angels isshstyle !!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
🤣We ran away she woke up remember - we cannot kick her butt - but someone else will 😉

- Luv Niki !! 😆

Love
Jhan

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣Nice work Jhanvi.....waiting for your next update!!!!
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

🤣
O...h my ......gawd....
I cant breathe......*gasps for breath*

OMG we cannot have you short of breath - I forgot to put a disclaimer on this one 😲
Breathe in - breathe out - breathe in -breathe out. Now isn't that better. 😆 😆 😆
Thanks for the compliment. 😉

Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lnmdjrocksss

🤣🤣🤣Nice work Jhanvi.....waiting for your next update!!!!

Thanks a lot. Next update coming up tomorrow.
Jhan

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

She will wake up in the next part. Look even before she wakes up the confusion has started.

🤣 especially i like the part when the girls as in US...we run in horror 🤣 veggie mummy can give competition to real mummies - egyptian..ANYTIME 🤣 she's sooo scary 🤣 i fear getting nightmares 😕 now..ab toh veggie ka bhoot mujhe chhodega nahi 😭 naniiiiiiiiiii bachaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

🤣🤣🤣I'm loving this collaboration between you Jhan and Rach. Can't wait for the next part.

Loved Krups song 'We will we will smack you'.😆

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a tonne rahmona....we were so smitten by the laugh riots tha we decided to make one together! Lots more to come....hope you guys enjoy! lets make christmas and new year lighter this way!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Oh Jhan can never get enough of ur posts now can I? and now u have collaborated with Rach, u two are a deadly combo indeed- pretty sure ur going to drive us crazy!!! 😉 Loved the whole part where Prithvi gets the call from the hospital about Veggie sleeping and then what he tells Damini 😆, too good guys, too good!!! Keep it coming!! Glad to see veggie waking up, i am glad u guys took this initiative to get the lady up, nahin to yeh CVs ko to koi hosh hi nahi hai bechari ka 😕 ! Hope they learn something from this! 😉
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Oh Jhan can never get enough of ur posts now can I? and now u have collaborated with Rach, u two are a deadly combo indeed- pretty sure ur going to drive us crazy!!! 😉
We certainly intend to try - but the question is are you ready?
😉
Loved the whole part where Prithvi gets the call from the hospital about Veggie sleeping and then what he tells Damini 😆, too good guys, too good!!! Keep it coming!!  Glad you liked it
Glad to see veggie waking up, i am glad u guys took this initiative to get the lady up, nahin to yeh CVs ko to koi hosh hi nahi hai bechari ka 😕 ! Hope they learn something from this!  We needed to wake her up. I don't know about her but we are sick and tired of her staring at the ceiling. It is a wonder the ceiling has not gotten tired of being stared at and just collapsed. 😕
😉

Thanks Fatima
Jhan