24 th dec written update- bye bye moti bai

cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone😳😳 yesterday we witnesed another rocking episode of jhansi ki rani and as u all get from the title it was a bye bye episode for moti bai so I couldnt stop myself from writing the update .So here goes my short update
1. Gangadhar rao(arre manu ka hone waala pati parmeshwar) is back in his court and he decides that it was not a trick cum plan of bithur ke raja but the plan was of someone else to stop the marriage  and at any cost the marriage will not stop and this relation will bring a new bond between them.To which one of his wicked bhabis 😡replies but I have heard that Bithu ke raja has kept many demands forward to which his mantri says that he has only said that though he would not be present in the marriage manu's father should be kept theere when he comes with full respect to which our lehari raja replies that this will be done.
2. Back to bithur manu ki shaadi ki date decide hoti hai( some purnima I didnt catch the word properly)
3. And now arrives the most awaited part.But let me give some background that muslim bhabi is discussing with other bhabis that their only mohara(arre moti) is going to face the consequences to which they ask how and she says our gangu(gangadhar rao to be precised) has called her in the darbar and now all are scared
4.And finally Moti ka bye bye scene
Gangu says to moti that I have made the decision that u have to leave immediately from my mehal(yahoo!!!!!🤣) to which she ask what have i done to which gangu remembers(arre flashback  in which they show the various ways in which moti tried to seduce him) and replies that I only liked your skills and u tried to become my lover and tells her to leave( yahoo!!! I am dancing in happiness)
5.Manu decides tht she will stop manson from taking tax and warns him that if he ask tax from any of the bithur wasi she will tell everyone that he tried to kill her 😳
THE END
I give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars.
So here end one more fabulous episodes what makes this episode more special is the bye bye scene. I will furthur keep updating some fabulous episodes. u can help me make the forum more active by carrying on the discussion .So help me everyone!!!!

Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi thanks for the awesome update😃, it's taking forever for the marraige sequence to take place!!! i'm getting real impatient lol😡

pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the update
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update...