devil worship

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
haan ji ab to bus sabko devils hi pasand aate hai..
krishna is portrayed as a social evil..gunda aur dekho ladkiyaan kaise mari jaa rahi hai us par...uski language mein bhi koi sophistication nahin hai tab bhi..kaash kriya saath saath ho jaaye..poor creatives they chose a negative role for our krishna...may be they didn't realise that krishna will become so much popular..anyways  ultimately krishna ya to positive ho jayeg aya phir pratigya doosri motorcycle uske bagal mein chala rahi hongi...dono mein se ek ko to badalna hi hai na..unles yeh koi devta swaroop handsome polished charming and BORING  πŸ˜• lead le aayen..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No...we dunt want anyone but Krishnaaa Krishnaaaaaaa:D
hes the best..he diff n unique..we dunt want the same old boring stuff heroes r always nyc n welleducated and wellmannered n all..
krishna abhee aisaa he acha hai hes so gudd...hes not a goon..hes a bigra hua rich family guy i am sure..its just that hes not educated:(:)
its ok hamain krishna se koi exam nae kerwana..i just want pratigya also to fall for him and then change him:D
or change him slowly slowly n then marry him or watever..but krishna hero nahey tu pratigya wont be different but boring:(
he saved pratigya n her sis frm goons lyk angad hes not devil hes a nyc guy its just that hes diff😳
KRISHNA ROCKSπŸ‘
Edited by PrettyGirl19 - 14 years ago
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

haan ji ab to bus sabko devils hi pasand aate hai..

krishna is portrayed as a social evil..gunda aur dekho ladkiyaan kaise mari jaa rahi hai us par...uski language mein bhi koi sophistication nahin hai tab bhi..kaash kriya saath saath ho jaaye..poor creatives they chose a negative role for our krishna...may be they didn't realise that krishna will become so much popular..anyways  ultimately krishna ya to positive ho jayeg aya phir pratigya doosri motorcycle uske bagal mein chala rahi hongi...dono mein se ek ko to badalna hi hai na..unles yeh koi devta swaroop handsome polished charming and BORING  πŸ˜• lead le aayen..

they wanted to show how girls were harassed in the name of love.....and that life is nothing like they show in the movies where the girl falls in love with the guy just coz he sends her mysterious notes n all.....but i guess they cudnt anticipate ke sabka effect ulta ho jaega....

i know theres gonna be a lovestory some time in the future.....but that will only take place after krishna has mellowed down n changed....but abhi se to look upon every stalking incident at a 'pyaar bhara meeting' between the leads is not good....right now all he is doing is stalking her n scaring the living daylights outta pratigya.....wait for the lovestory to arrive.....right now the girl doesnt even know that the guy exists....

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixsilver

they wanted to show how girls were harassed in the name of love.....and that life is nothing like they show in the movies where the girl falls in love with the guy just coz he sends her mysterious notes n all.....but i guess they cudnt anticipate ke sabka effect ulta ho jaega....

i know theres gonna be a lovestory some time in the future.....but that will only take place after krishna has mellowed down n changed....but abhi se to look upon every stalking incident at a 'pyaar bhara meeting' between the leads is not good....right now all he is doing is stalking her n scaring the living daylights outta pratigya.....wait for the lovestory to arrive.....right now the girl doesnt even know that the guy exists....

Exactly ... there is time for that .. as of now Krishna is just satisfying his will ..  but there were times .. like in saari shop where his characters has shown some positive signs .... he has a good heart but someone has to break the shell.. n i beleive pratigya is going to be that person ... cant wait to see how it unfolds ... 😊
ArhainAshish thumbnail
yaaa sara well said...i too noticed when pratigya saw the price of that sarre n left it n opted for a cheaper one..krishna krishna waasss so touched n he had respect for her in his eyes awwwwwwww pratigya will make him a very gud person and then m sure we all will luv him even moreeeeeeeee
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

Exactly ... there is time for that .. as of now Krishna is just satisfying his will ..  but there were times .. like in saari shop where his characters has shown some positive signs .... he has a good heart but someone has to break the shell.. n i beleive pratigya is going to be that person ... cant wait to see how it unfolds ... 😊

I agree with Sara.. Krishna is a good-hearted person, especially when it comes to Pratigya!! 😊
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KRISHNA IS THE HERO and thats all..maybe he is nt educated maybe he is portrayed as a goon...................bt he is the guy whu saved her..he is the guy whu feels responsible for her.he is the guy whu guards her..he is the guy whu waits for her......and if any educated chocolate boy does take an entry he wont last long in front of  our dare davil........KRISHNA ALONG WITH HIS OBSESSION AND INTENSITY OF LOVE
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kaasshh

KRISHNA IS THE HERO and thats all..maybe he is nt educated maybe he is portrayed as a goon...................bt he is the guy whu saved her..he is the guy whu feels responsible for her.he is the guy whu guards her..he is the guy whu waits for her......and if any educated chocolate boy does take an entry he wont last long in front of  our dare davil........KRISHNA ALONG WITH HIS OBSESSION AND INTENSITY OF LOVE

kaaaaaash i was about to point out this thing..is he educated or not..cos the way he said do u love me ....??? today i thought he is not..so wud pratigya ever love him??😭
ArhainAshish thumbnail
yes..hes not educated thats why his language and behaviour is lyk goons urm not goons but street guys...but i am sure hes frm rich and big family...and 1 thing which i am more then sure abt is that hes in luvvv with pratigya deeply and maybe eternally as of now...hes a nyc guy..he hasnt harmed pratigya...he can do anything..but he dosent wana do anything forcefully..he wants to marry her have kids with her live his whole life wiht her:D dunt cry guys krishna ka real luv will win pratigya:D