how will krishna react on prats engagement

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
yup guys.. jab krishna ko pata chalega ki pratigya ka rishta hone waala hai to kya hoga..ek raat prats ne phone nahin uthaya to kya haal hua tha..par ab..omg i am dying to 😍see that jealous and possesive look..😉😆 would he come out in and start telling everyone that pratigya ko koi bhi nahin choo sakta..etc etrc.jisse pratigya ki badnaami ho jayegi..anyways till now i like the way the serial is going on just hate saturdays and sundays...for obvious reasons...no serials.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa true!Evene i am excited to see that jealous scared n more madness wali look on krishna krishna's face hahahaha awwwwww
krishna heee heroo hai kissi aur ki engagement nahey hoge pratigya se its just not fair n just not done..krishna krishna will only change if he'll get someone lyk pratigya who's his luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
abeyy pratigya sirf krishna ki hai:p
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree!! Krishna will be furious, he will torture the boys family to leave Allahbad!!! 😆
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i m waiting to see how he'll react!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk krishna will oviously be furious at this bt angad will make bad use oif it and turn krishna against pratigya's family..............so that he misbehaves with them and his impression goes down
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think he will do anything that will make her look bad (atleast i hope so)  i think he will show her how much he really loves her in every way he can express it
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want him to show her express ehr tel her how much deeply and eternally he luvs her...n i want him to bhagofy the family which will cum to see pratigya...koi ussey dekhney bhe nahey aasakta bey i want him to say this heheheh...krishna apna magic chala daiga i m sure..pratigya kissi aur se nahey shaadi ker saktey neverrrr