awwwwwww soo sweet cant wiat for the next part dear

if ur going to pm for the next update pls add me to the list

sure will pm u shweta & thx 😃
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 2:

3 weeks later:

Mayank too was once again a guest at Samrat', being in Mumbai he too was quite happy as now not only was he once again close to Nupur but also since all the chaos died his & Nupur' relationship was now official so to speak as their respective parents approved of their love.

He had dropped off his luggage in the noon at Samrat' & went to meet Nupur to spend some quality time with her for the rest of the day. After having had spent a great time since their last meeting weeks ago they were overjoyed. In the evening Samrat had made sure his friends were at his place for dinner as after a long time he had a reason to celebrate & also it felt like his place was home for the first time since his family was now goanna be with him, with Suhaani already there & now his mom coming too.

Gunjan who came from college was taken by Samrat to his room immediately Dia, Uday & Benji too had come.

As soon as they entered Samrat held her tightly as they had hardly any chances to be alone for a while.

G: Samrat choodo sab ghar pe hai

S: ha toh room main toh nahi

G: par kyun laye ho tum mujhe aise woh kya sochenge?

S: chill Chashmish room khula hai abhi bhi so fikar mat karo waise tum kya soch rahi thi

Hearing this gunjan flushed & S smirked

G: mujhe jaana hai Samrat

S: offo' kabhi to kaho mujhe jaane mat do Samrat & winked at her with that million dollar smile

G: Samrat'.. & she looked at him with that look he knew she was getting really annoyed but really liked it that he held her just a bit embarrassed & scared

S: achha baba mujhe 1 baat poochni thi is liye main tumhe yaha laya

G: pooch toh tum bahar bhi sakte the na mujhe yaha lake pakad kar poochna zaroori hai

S: haan tumhe yaha nahi lata toh kaise pata chalta tumhe kya changes karne hai

G: changes kaise changes?

S: is room main Chashmish, yaha

G: par kyun change karna hai tumhe aur main kya kahoon? Tumhare room achha hai Samrat

S: jaanta hoon Chashmish mere liye perfect hai meri tarah... par hamare liye toh nahi

G: hamare liye???

S: haan Chashmish,.... hamare liye.

Saying that he held her even more tightly & looked in her eyes that just made her heartbeat go wilder & hands colder now gunjan was blushing with her cheeks red & eyes that were to shy to even look at him.

S: bolo na Chashmish.... kaise hona chahiye HAMARA ROOM?

He stressed at those words specifically making her cheeks go even redder & smiled while she too shyly smiled.

In the hall:

MayUr were warmly welcomed by Suhaani who had struck a great rapport with Nupur in excel as it wasn't possible to not make friends with her jovial nature, Mayank too was admired by her as he kept his word of making Samrat forgive her.

As soon as they came in Suhaani hugged Mayank & later Nupur too.

Su: hi Mayank good to see you sorry main tumse pehle nahi mil payi I was out for some work

M: it's ok Suhaani tum kaisi ho?

Su: I am great, bhai mera bahut dhyan rakhta hai aur Nupur ke hote hue mera class main kafi achha time pass ho jaata hai

M: ha class main time pass karne main toh Nupur ka koi jawab hi nahi usse jyada yeh kaun jaanta hoga

Hearing this Nupur looked angrily at Mayank who sensed trouble while Suhaani just smiled

N: By God Mayank tum 1 mauka nahi chhod sakte na mujhe tana marne ka 1 main hi hoon na jissme duniya ki saari bhuriya hai

M: 1 tum hi toh ho...

Saying this he stopped & Suhaani cleared her throat Nupur who was angry a sec ago was blushing red, to change the topic she asked abt SaJan

N: ahh... Suhaani Samrat aur gunjan kaha hai ?

Su: woh bhai ke room main hai

N: Samrat ke room main 'hmmm'. Room main kya kar rahe hain dono ?

M: Nupur looking at her

N: chal Suhaani

Saying this she held Suhaani' hand & made her way to Samrat' room

Su: Nupur hum kaise ja sakte hai, I mean bhai aur gunjan u know...

M: wohi toh main keh rah hoon

N: par humme toh haq hai tu Samrat ki aur main gunjan ki behen hoon

Su: ha par bhai bada hai aur gunjan tumse chhoti hai samjho kuch Nupur

M: Suhaani thik bol rahi hai Nupur

N: tum chup karo Mayank aur Suhaani tu itna kyun darrti hai behen hone ka kuch faayda toh ho waise bhi Samrat toh hamesha sab ki taang khichta hai par by god uski taang khichne ka mauka bahut  mushkil se haath aata hai & she winked at her, seeing this Suhaani smiled & later even Dia Uday & Benji followed  'em.

SaJan were not aware of their coming as Samrat had held gunjan from behind & was asking her about a few changes.Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thx gina87cute_monaya_fanzobshehmaisha.hossain7disco_divasajanFanlucariosajanroxx20Kamal_23sushupsdolly18ridhima1_gunjansana866-Sarahh-talkativetaurus,  😃Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
-Jyotika- thumbnail
grr888 update..
luved it.. continue soon...

love
jyotika

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
aahana again again u wrote such a nice part jaan...but this time u didn't make me cry but soooooooooooooooo happy....kash humein actual epis mein bhi sajan ki masti aur romance jaldi se dekhne ko mil jaye...and just lovved nupur for being so notorious...she is just bindas.and seriously aahana u actually write so beautifully without the use of any flowery language u express so brilliantly that i can feel everything.
Do come up with more of sajan nmayur masti ok...and one request jaan pls adhiraj ko beech mein fit mat karna i dont want to see him.
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it!..👏 .i wish creatives can read this ss and get some ideas!!...😍
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aila ... this is so beautiful ... hope the creatives make us smile and cry the same way as in this SS ... aahana u rick jaani :)!
cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ahana really awsum dear....................jst cnt wit to read the nxt ud, plz do ud soon n pm me