SaJan SS: Different But The Same Epilogue :Pg76

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys having missed SaJan like hell for the past few weeks & reading a lot of FF's & one shots due to holidays i am somewhat been inspired to write a short story on my favorite Januable couple SaJan too 😊

pardon me the errors or any thing you may not like as i am writing something after a long time since my FF's in d Kutumb forum so here goes the Introduction of my SS for SaJan please do comment /criticize

SaJan Short Story : Different But The Same

Ok my story begins almost a month after the whole fiasco regarding Suhaani' truth & Bui's drama has died down.

Samrat has accepted his sister back with all his heart, Bui too tried in vain to convince GunUr' dad to get them back to Morena once she learned of SaJan & MayUr' love, however being the great understanding father that he is approving of his daughters choices in SaYank realizing that they are indeed the kind of boys he would love to have as son 'in -law as they are perfect for his daughters he sent bui back to Morena instead much to her dismay & himself returned to Dubai for his job knowing in his heart that his daughters will be forever happy with their respective partners who'll always love 'em & take care of 'em no matter what.

Mayank to had returned to Bengalaru after this but on Samrat& Suhaani' request is again back in Mumbai albeit for the weekend to meet their mom as she wanted to meet all of Samrat' friends especially Mayank as he had been instrumental too in helping the siblings unite besides having saved Samrat during his accident case.

Now a month later, Samrat' mom is about to come to Mumbai from London she couldn't come earlier due to visa trouble, she's dying to meet her son after a decade & is happy about him having let go of the past.

Here Samrat too is excited at the prospect of meeting his mom after 10 long years but Gunjan is really tensed & nervous as Nupur has teased her a lot about the fact that she's about to meet her future mom-in-law,referring to her how odd she felt meeting Mayank' mom after they became a couple.

Thou Nupur' intentions were only to tease her sister this made Gunjan really scared & nervous giving rise to other thoughts in her mind.

Part 1: page 3

part2: page7

part3: page11

part4: page16
part5: page19
part6: page23
part7: page27
part8: page33
part9: page39
part10: page43
part11: page48
part12: page53
part13: page57
part14: page61
part15: page67
part16: page72
Epilogue :Pg76
Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
will continue ASAP 😊
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is really great! Lookin forward to reading more! And plz PM me when u continue! Thx!
-Jyotika- thumbnail
it was gr888888.. plzz do continue soon..
n add me in ur pm list..!! 😊

love
jyotika
lucario thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey really very nice....sams mom is coming and gunjan is tensed....really liked this situation....Pls Pls Pls continue soon....PM me whenever u update
cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dear its gr8.plz do cntinue soon n pm me wen u do so
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamer2305

This is really great! Lookin forward to reading more! And plz PM me when u continue! Thx!

thx a lot hon 4 replying 😃 , pls can u tell me ur  name

i love ur ff too & u write so wonderfully so is great to have ur comments will PM ya on d next update 😃
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

it was gr888888.. plzz do continue soon..
n add me in ur pm list..!! 😊

love
jyotika

thx jyotika 4 ur kind words  😃

will pm u 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucario

Hey really very nice....sams mom is coming and gunjan is tensed....really liked this situation....Pls Pls Pls continue soon....PM me whenever u update

glad u liked d situation adi hope to live up to d expectations 😳

will PM ya 😃
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_monaya_fan

dear its gr8.plz do cntinue soon n pm me wen u do so

thx will update asap 😃 & pm ya