Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
[QUOTE=SRKLuvr

And this is exactly what im trying to say!!! She's had bad influences in her life and shes never known how to be positive! I really wish that she changes and Im saying I want Veer to be with her and accept her because only from there her recovery can start. For once, she'll have a true personalty to look upto. Veer's goodness will infect her too and he'll become her guide. I know that once she becomes positive, she'll love it and hate herself for the way she is now! I want that she be happy in the true sense, by being satisfied that she is a nice person, because I pity her alot. Sid cant be her guide because hes just like her now and he could never be the true genuine person that Veer is! I dont want Tapu to be satisfied that she beat Icha, I want her to be satisifed about her personality. But she needs a guide for that, which only Veer can be! I want her to feel loved, becaue maybe thats what she misses. I know if Veer helps her, she could change! Please Veer Please help that poor soul!!!!!!

And im telling u, the day she improves and good comments come about her, will be the day I will rejoice! Right now im absolutely sick and sad to see people wishing for her death!😭

[/QUOTE]
OMG,,,,how can explain you?she has no influence my dear,,,,,,

if nani is her source of inspiration,,,,than divya should be more evil then anybody,,,

as she is an orignal nani product,,,,,bt she is not  evil as tapu,,,

so realize this fact that tapu is a born talented,,,

ya a lill bit of contamination can be taken under concideration,,,

and plss dont make veer a bali ka bakra for her recovery,,,

as her recovery is   possible in a mental asylum only,,,
gullicricket thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I luv tappu's character becoz it is real.. her jealousies and weaknesses are relatable to those of a 20-22yr girl.. her character has gone from white to grey to black becoz the creatives want to glorify Ichha. In fact Ichha fans shud wonder what this 'tappu ki zabardasti ki choti behen' does not get a life of her own. Tappu is right uska ghar, uske maa-baap and still she has to compete with Ichha all the time. She thinks no one in this world cares for her or pays attention to her so she is getting attracted to her first love which is again bad but real. Ichha can call Jogi thakursaab in front of tappu atleast.. papa papa karke bechari ka aur dil jala rahi hai.. i was waiting for tappu to kick Ichha's ass after hearing papa word lekin aisa kuch nahi hua 😕. If u actually see, other than her parents tappu loves no one in her house incl. naani .. can u blame her? baki sab muft ki rotiyaan tod rahe hai uske ghar mein incl. Ichha. Edited by gullicricket - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

hey,,,

where are those people,,who used to defend tapu??????????

by syaing that nani,,, feeds evil dose to her??????

now plss tell me,, did nani taught her to be the sonia of aiteraaz?

means pati se pyaar na mile toh purane premi se contact karo"

i m sure," yeh idea toh nani k pass bhi nhi hoga"

so a snake does not need to learn how to bite or how to spit poison

and the hieght is that,,, our angel tapu makes nani surprised by her noble deeds,,,

like she never told nani abt her first shikaar,"sid"till now

and what a wild description of a night-out,,, she is making? "bikhre baal,, thaki aankhein etc...

OMG experience speeks everywhere,,,,,,

and if once she gets sure that,,, ichha spent a night with veer,,,,

then to copy her,,, she'll definitly contact sid,,,, to do the same,,,,and then,,,,,,,,ram hi rahkhe

so earlier it seemed a tough compitition b/w tapu and nani,,,

bt now,,i think for evillness tapu nani ki bhi nani ha,⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Heyy  Shonuu, Firstly I wish to clarify that I,m not a supporter of that evil, scoundrel Tapasya. I appreciate you style of writing trying to enlighten people with less grey matter. I just wish to add the following  from my side on this account...

Tapasya's  character in Uttaran is that of a rogue, scoundrel and criminal.

She has no morals and values in life.

She has always been cheating Ichcha since her childhood and was never shown to be repentful of what she has done till date.

This character was always shown to have moments of cheating, evil plotting and jealousy'..

inspite of trying very hard its difficult to convince anyone that this character has any humanity.

It may be justified to a certain extent by the so called creatives of Uttaran having a motto to prolong their show with such an evil character, but..

It is shocking and unacceptable to misguide audience especially little children, that this character is not wrong by Ras....... In reality,It is shameful on this character part to have misguided little Dhairya and also other little children, during ITA 2009' session in front of the whole world as well.

I have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support such an evil character.

I'm sure people expressing distaste against this character cannot be found fault with just becoz,there exist such characters like Tapasya amongst us in our society, who emulate and sympathize with this character.

Morals and values one holds in their life are indirectly the reflection of the values imbibed from their parents. Do I need to say anymore???????????

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

Heyy  Shonuu, Firstly I wish to clarify that I,m not a supporter of that evil, scoundrel Tapasya. I appreciate you style of writing trying to enlighten people with less grey matter. I just wish to add the following  from my side on this account...

She has always been cheating Ichcha since her childhood and was never shown to be repentful of what she has done till date.

This character was always shown to have moments of cheating, evil plotting and jealousy'..

inspite of trying very hard its difficult to convince anyone that this character has any humanity.

It may be justified to a certain extent by the so called creatives of Uttaran having a motto to prolong their show with such an evil character, but..

It is shocking and unacceptable to misguide audience especially little children, that this character is not wrong by Ras....... In reality,It is shameful on this character part to have misguided little Dhairya and also other little children, during ITA 2009' session in front of the whole world as well.

I have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support such an evil character.

I'm sure people expressing distaste against this character cannot be found fault with just becoz, there exist such characters like Tapasya amongst us in our society, who emulate and sympathize with this character.

Morals and values one holds in their life are indirectly the reflection of the values imbibed from their parents. Do I need to say anymore???????????

Her parents are soooo good and she is soooo bad...why? she has been misled her parents didnt care enough to stop Nani and therefoe Tapasya's life is barbaad!
shivani9 thumbnail

🤣I have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support such an evil character

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣I have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support such an evil character

No sorry u have got it wrong! We r not suporting her! We are understanding her and sympathising with her!😊
gullicricket thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do u guys make personal comments instead of sticking to the characters.. its unnecessary and cheap.. anyways if we lack morals becoz we like tappu then maybe we shud assume Ichha fans like u are lazy and have no self-respect.. kisi aur ke ghar mein janam bhar ke liye boj ban kar khud ko aur apne parents ko naukar banake rakho.. aur duniya mein social service karte hue ghoomo.. what a crappy character Ichha is🤢 .
shivani9 thumbnail
🤣 

I have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support emulate and sympathize with an evil rogue and Scoundrel Tapasya.

🤣 

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm sure people expressing distaste against this character cannot be found fault with just becoz,there exist such characters like Tapasya amongst us in our society, who emulate and sympathize with this character.

heyy well said shivani,,,,