One Click To Get Closer to latest IF happenings

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends

Its the season of giving so here is another fun gift we are sending your way.Are you always wondering what is happening on India Forums even before you get a chance to log in. Is your homepage set to iGoogle so that you are always up to speed on what is happening with stuff that interest you? Then here is some exciting news for you You can keep track of the latest IF topics and forum news the following platforms Google, Yahoo, AOL , MSN and/or LIVE via the RSS Feeds. If you want to learn more about what this is don't forget to check this topic .

Now if that topic and what I have mentioned above is foreign for you and you are not sure really how this works  then let me explain. If you look at the bottom of the topics page of any section you will find this.Its really simple all you have to do is click.

Click on the image to enlarge

Depending on what platform you are familiar with from iGoogle,yahoo, AOL, MSN LIVE choose them by clicking on the button.

I am a big fan of Google uncle...and he is my home page just like million others. He gives me so much info that when i got to add India Forum section and topics I was so elated. If you subscribe as i mentioned above then when you log in this is what will await you

In the Google reader new posts are shown on the left-hand side of the screen.

Now if yahoo is your cup of tea then click on yahoo at the bottom and viola here are all the news for you

Now isn;t that really awesome with just one Click you have so much news available to you.

We are trying our best to give you as much as we can and as much as technology allows us. Please let us know your feedback on this feature and anything else you think would be useful and easier for you to navigate on India -Forums.

Edited by vijay - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow this is awesome and thank u so much :)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG...this is just awesome...only yesterday Vijay bhaiya wrote about the RSS Feeds and now its already done....IF is def reaching higher places day by day by getting updated with the lastest tech...This is so koool😎

Lemme try that out...

Thanks for the info Priya di!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I have started using this new feature already, it's great. It gives an overview of everything that we need to keep in touch with, at all times. I use Google too, it's great.
vijay thumbnail
Thanks Priya for explaining it so nicely 😊.

Cheers,
Vijay
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is a great feature! We can find out about what's happening on I-F without even logging on right away! Thanks for this Vijay Bhaiya and the rest of the Dev Team and thank you Priya Di for explaining it so thoroughly!
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OHHH wow! so now we can have telly buzz and IF on igoogle???

IF is getting better and better. 👍🏼
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, this is great!!!

Google is my homepage too and as soon as I start the internet, I rush to check out IF happenings but now I can get it right away from iGoogle!

Awesome, this is just wonderful!

Thanks!

-Mahi
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey thats cool😎 ...would definately try it out!

Thanks a lott for the info!😃 Love, Niky😊
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thats really nice I tried it out in I google . Thanks for the RSS feed feature !! 😃
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago