Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

@Lola

# Well. I never thought about that editing possibility after the locking of CC but your guess sounds most sensible. Anyway, the option suggested by you is absolutely fine and practical. Even as a better option (rather than posting two back to back links in the table of contents), the one who translates the lyrics can copy & paste my lyrics in his/her post and can add the translations. It would be perfectly OK for me.

# Aur wo dialog posting me to aap hi ka direction tha. Hum to decide nahi kar paa rahe the but you spotted out so well that comic part of the serial will refresh people. That Shivji line also teaches us that Ravan was never TRUE devotee of Shiv as you used the word SELFISH jap-tap. Had he been true devotee, his devotion itself would have changed his nature to make him righteous person naturally.

As Verses 30 & 31 of Adhyay 9 of Geeta say -

Api chetsu duraachaaro bhajate maam ananya bhaak; saadhurev sa mantavya, samyak vyavasito hi sah

Api — even; chet — if; asu — may (he) be — duraachaaro — biggest sinner; bhajate — worships; maam— me; ananya-bhaak — without deviation; saadhu — a saint; eva — only, certainly; sa — he;
mantavya — is to be considered; samyak — completely; vyavasito — has become determined/decisive; hi — really, certainly; sah — he.

Even if one is the biggest sinner, if he is engaged in steadfast
devotional service of mine, he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated
in his determination. (Valmiki sage's transition from robber)

The logic why he should be considered as good guy despite being sinner is given in the next verse -

Kshipram bhavati dharmaatmaa, shaashwatchhantim nigachchhati; Kauntey prati jaanihi, na me bhaktah pranashyati.

khipram — very soon; bhavati — becomes; dharmaatmaa — righteous;
shaashvat shaantim — lasting peace; nigachchhati — attains; Kaunteya — O son of Kunti;
pratijaanihi — declare; na — never; me—My; bhaktah—devotee;
pranashyati — perishes.

He quickly becomes righteous and attains lasting peace. O son of Kunti,
declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes.

# The above verse applies to true devotee or we can say that there is thin line of difference between DEVOTION & WORSHIP. Taking the reverse logic, Ravan was not righteous in his actions or didn't realize his sins until his end came near and hence we can therefore say that his devotion was RAJASIC (with expectations & desires) and TAMASIK (pride) or we can say that he had NO DEVOTION BUT JUST THE WORSHIP with worldly purpose. Very funny is the scene just before war when Ravan has conversation with SHIV LING.

# Can you crack the line for me - Divyaastra (?) sab khandit hue, yah ek ahin chakaraa gayaa. The meaning of the later part and pronunciation of the first word. I hear it like not divyaastra but some weird unknown word like or near to 'sandhyaastra'.

# Mujhe bhi Arun Govil ki age to early 80s ki nahi lagi par unki age to ek hi movie me hi different lagi thi. First movie 'Sawan ko ane do' me, his age looks vastly different in first half & later half of the movie due to change of hair style. To tabhi maine Mausami ke looks aur age par zyada dhyan diya.

@Sita

All the best to you for your exams. We all will be waiting for you to be free to participate.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi evry1!😃😃

@Sita11- Hey Seete!😃 Its Alright.....!😳Will miss U😭 But all d Best for d exams n Ur new job!😳 May God Bless U with what U desire!😳 Thanx for Ur b'ful words!😳

@Shivang Bhaiya-Pranaam Bhratashree!😃 Ur guess z almost correct...😆😉Arun Govil mostly plays d role of Policewala😆😆 Like I have seen Justice Chaudhry, Muquabla, Shatru, n this movie I don't think is 'Itni si baat' becoz he did not play Inspector in that movie n as U told is name was Aanand in that !😳 Ha ye bhi sai hai...Mausmi ki age dekhkar ye film Justice Chaudhry nahi lagti becoz she played Arun's mother in that....aur yahaan 😆she looks much younger than that😊 Itni si baat year 1981 me release huyi thi......aur ye movie shayad uske baad ki hai😕 Par aisa possible lag nahi raha becoz  Mausmi in this pic looks much younger than she looks in 'Itni si baat'!😕😕 So confusing!😕 Btw Ur dialogue posts are just fabulous...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏hume nitya prati aapse kuch na kuch seekhne ko milta hai bhratashree!😳 And Woooooowwww I Luvd d verses Of Bagvad Geeta.....word to word traslation was fabulous!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Are Taali baja baja ke mere haath thak gaye......😆😆😆😆😉 Par taali bajaye bina raa bhi nahi jaa raha....yaha to ek se ek Guni jan hain!😆😉 

@Dpka Di- Hi Di!😃 Well U r Welcome Di!😳 I m in B.com Frst year ! Ohhhhh! Never mind lol....movie ka naam yaad nahi hai to U liked d pic I posted tats more important for me!😳😳 Luv U alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!😳.

@Lalita Di- Hi Di!😃 How r U doing????😛 Hope U have finalised Ur user-name now????

@ Lola Di- Hi Di! He Lolavati......aapse vaarta karna ek adbhut anubhav hai!😳 Btw I watched Bharat-Milaap epi n in the second refreshment gap I watched...d scene frm Uttar Ramayan, in which Ram ji requests Bharatji to take d Raj-Path as he's tired now.....N Bharat ji replies start with avashya mujhme ho kuch khot hoga ....is se impress hokar maine aapse ye kaha ta n U r even more sorry for that...😡😆😆😆😆😆😆 😉 Arrrrre mujhe bhi nahi pata ki movie ai kaunsi....anyatha I don't like killing people in suspense!😆😆😆😆😆😆 Awwwww...Bt thanx for liking d pic!😳 Btw aapke saath wo chalchitra dekhne aur prateeksha humse nahi ki jaati!😳

Ya....... I agree to what Shivang Bhaiya said we cannot guess d movie by Arunji's age....kyunki dunno unki age ka kabhi pata hi nahi lagta 😆😆😆😆 Its not only in d matter of 'Sawan ko Aane do' even in Ramayan he looks different in pre-Vanvaas, in Vanvaas, in Bharat Milaap, in Ravan-vadh, n in Uttar Ramayan..!😆 Then d earlier Arun-Deeps pic I posted was frm 1991....Bt younger in it then some Luv-Kush epis of Ramayan!😆 And 1 more thing I would like to ask.....I read it somewere that- though Late Sanjay Jogji played Baratji in Ramayan but e was elder then Arun Govil???????? Is it correct????????????

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Gunia

Ham aapki taalion ke aage pranaam karte hain tab tak jab tak hamari gardan dukh na jay.😊

Aur Mausmi ki age ke baare me sahi kaha. She looks much younger than 80s. Even early 70s perhaps. But since that reading was liable to make the conclusions too complicated, I also held it up.😃 Aur ye kirdaar koi NAATAK MANDALI ke actor ka bhi to ho sakta hai. Inspector ka hi ho ye to aavashyak nahi.😆
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
   @ All,

I am so overwhelmed by the appreciation you all have given me about the lyrics of Agnipariksha. Soon I will try to come up with more songs from Shri Krishna and Ramayan. But as I have mentioned before, Hindi is not my mother-tongue, so I confirm all the doubts about words/meanings from Shivang. Thus, along with me, the credit of all my posts on Lyrics of songs goes to him as well😊.

Thanks lot for your support after reading about my experiences … Truly, your encouragement meant a lot to me😊.

@ Lalitha,

So glad to read your words Dear! Thanks a lot😊 for not judging me in that way.

It is you all who motivated me to watch Ramayan – which is truly a Gem. I will keep on sharing my experiences while watching all the Kand in my future posts. It was really nice to tell you all about my previous and changed experiences, as I was new in IF. It helped me to express my point of view regarding all the serials.

Yes , we have different choices in a family also- really liked this particular example of yours😊. As already mentioned by members, we all are like a family here –I also believe in the same.

Today only I checked the 1st page of CC2 and CC3 again, and became so Proud to find my name in the members list 😊 😊 😊 ! I don't have enough words for you all for accepting me in the Chat Club and encouraging me to keep on posting!

Going a bit further in the line as Shivang has already mentioned to use different colour for Dialogues/scenes, in the 'Contents' list, I want to suggest that- can we have a Separate Heading like 'Dialogues/Scenes of Ramayan/Shri Krishna' under which the scenes will be mentioned? Thus it will be easy for the members to find the names of scenes already covered in IF, they won't have to go through the list of songs ... It is just a suggestion, feel free to do as you find it suitable/proper, as you have more experience about running CC-FCs. And I respect you so much for that! 😊

@ Arun-Deeps,

Hi, Dear sis ! Just love to read ur posts… Thank you for being so considerate Dear😊! Actually it is you who is the real Sweet Heart! 😊

You know I also want to become a fan of Arun ji and Deepika ji by watching Ramayan. As I have already mentioned, I liked both of them in Uttar Ramayan.

Your exams are over? Or some are still left?

@ Lola,

Dekh lo, lambi post likhne me mai bhi peeche nahi…😊

I can understand how you can relate to the experiences of Shivang regarding Ramayan. Sometimes I feel sad for not being able to connect to your experiences. But after that I feel that still it is not too late, still I have time left to immerse in the ocean of Divine Love by watching the works of RS again and again. I also have something more to explain regarding this, which I will be including in the next part of my post addressed to Shivang.

I also believe that Ramayan, Shri Krishna and Mahabharat are the best serials ever made in Indian television. We can't have Enough of discussions on all these- Absultely Correct Dear! 😊

Now that you have Spring Vacation , all of us are eagerly waiting for more of your meaningful posts in both IF and Orkut 😊.

Dear Sis, while watching Shri Krishna, i will also try to catch that song (Chalo Re Chalo Krishna Premiyon) for you.

@ Shivang,

Yes, I guess that was the lengthiest post I have ever written (comparing all my previous posts for Orkut or my Blogs). Today again 😊 it is one more lengthy post of mine…

Your question made me explain my point of view here. I am feeling a lot relieved after that particular post and after reading the supportive responses of the members😊.

As I have already mentioned- I'll be sharing my experiences of watching Ramayan in IF .

While reading your point about Thinking and Feeling --" Deep thinking eventually leads to feeling"— I guess, that Particular Moment can be termed as Realization, which takes place after a lot of Thinking and paves the way for Feeling. In this reference, one thing came to my mind; i.e.- I never had any conscious Thought while watching Shri Krishna. Loving that serial was purely an Emotional Response . May be the Thinking process started in my childhood, by repeated watching of Mahabharat and continued while reading Geeta. I had already felt the Divine Love for Krishna and was reading a lot about the LORD since last one year. So, by that time I started watching Shri Krishna, may be, the Thinking part was already over (without my being aware of it…) and I was on the stage of Feeling . Thus, the emotion of BLISS is the only thing I remember while referring to Shri Krishna. That is as far as I can conclude about it. After expressing my experiences in detail in my previous post, here I have just tried to relate them with your explanation.

Now regarding Idealism, you have explained everything very nicely. In this context, I remember one of your posts on Mental Agony thread (in Orkut Mahabharat community ) where you explained it so well that til this day I remember its content. It just changed my way of looking at things! Here I want to quote some relevant portion from your post, so that the members can also get an idea of the topic I am referring to. We can say that this IF post of yours (explanation of Ideal characters) is in the continuation of that particular post which I am quoting now:-

---" …take for example Hanuman while in search of Sitaji in Lanka or bringing Sanjeevani buti and killing Kalnayami - totally devoted even while performing action & giving credit of everything to Ramnaam. Full of self confidence yet zero ego. Such subtle distinctions of Geeta can only be observed & visualized in and understood from dear Hanumanji (Living idol of Geeta - Karmyog, Bhaktiyog & Gnyaanyog - all the three in perfect combination) and not in/from Arjun or Bhishma.

That's why for me, ideal model for our roles in life is not someone in which I find human limitations like we have, or someone with whom I can already associate myself easily in some department of traits or someone whom I think I CAN successfully imitate; but he should be someone whom I think I should TRY TO IMITATE always irrespective of the probability of success in that effort (May be 0.000000......1) and someone whom I can always visualize and relate perfectly with instructions in all verses of Geeta while thinking about them and while trying to interpret/understand the meaning of them. Making someone role model automatically implies that we constantly remember him & think about him while performing action. If this is to made consistent with our devotion to God (Matchitta satatam bhav) - that substantiates my belief."---

Everything has been explained very nicely here, so I decided to include it in my post in this context.

Another thing which I have found out is that- growing up with works of RSji leaves a great effect on the development of the Personality. On the other hand, when you come across those works after growing up (i.e.- by that time you already have developed a personality of your own), first you Think, then you Feel and then Realize the Need to Change the outlook. The clash of the Older Self (which is comfortably existing in the Self) and the Changed Outlook makes it tough for the person to go on. It paves the way for the 'Reconstruction of a New Personality' for yourself for your own Welfare. That can take a whole life-time or some years, depending on the Will Power and Intellect of a person.

Enjoyed the dialogue of Ravan-Hanuman along with the references to Geeta.

Jai Shri Krishna. Jai Shri Ram.

Edited by Debipriya - 14 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A recent  article frm 11Jan,2010 On celebls who moved to politics!😊 It contains Deepikaji n Nitish Bharadwaj😛

Sanjay Dutt resigs from Samajwadi Party

By: Varun Singh   Date:  2010-01-11   Place: Mumbai

Sanjay Dutt's resignation from the post of national general secretary of the Samajwadi Party could place him with other actors in the crowded hall of fame for celebrity-turned-politicians who came, who saw and who disappeared, says Varun Singh

Govinda (47), Actor
Political foray: Govinda won the Mumbai North constituency on a Congress ticket in year 2004 after defeating BJP stalwart Ram Naik. His star status as well as his Virar-ka-chhokra image had a role in play in his victory.
Quit netagiri: In 2009. Sonia Gandhi's blue-eyed boy was denied a ticket in the last Lok Sabha elections because he rarely visited his constituency.
Now: Is busy with his film assignments, and plans to launch his daughter
Deepika Chikhalia (47), played Sita in Ramanand Sagar's Ramayana
Political foray: Contested the 1991 general elections on a BJP ticket from Baroda and won. The Ramayana magic and L K Advani's rathyatra did the trick.
Quit netagiri: Probably learnt that politics is no Ramayana and never contested again, but did campaign for some BJP candidates for some time. Quit it all to marry into the family that owns the Shringar Bindi brand.
Now: Lives in Juhu and keeps away from politics. Goes to office from 11 am to 4 pm to handle the marketing of the family business.
Dharmendra (75), Actor
Political foray: Won the Bikaner seat in Rajasthan on a BJP ticket in the 2004 elections.
Quit netagiri: Faced the ire of members of his constituency because he rarely visited the constituency. Did not contest the 2009 elections.
Now: Has not made a political appearance in some time now. Appears to have retired from politics as well as films.
Shekhar Suman (50), Actor, TV host, stand up comedian
Political foray: Contested the Patna Sahib Lok Sabha seat in Bihar in 2009 on a Congress ticket.
Quit netagiri: Lost the elections and has not been seen on the political scene since then
Now: Busy with TV shows and has been working hard to promote his son Adhyayan Suman
Nitish Bharadwaj, played the role of Krishna in BR Chopra's Mahabharat
Political foray: Won on a BJP ticket from the Jamshedpur Lok Sabha seat in 1996.
Quit netagiri: In 1996, after he lost to former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Digvijay Singh from the Raigarh Lok Sabha seat.
Now: Maintains a low profile in the political; circuit. He is said to be working on a film project. Was in the news recently for his second marriage with an IAS officer.
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey frns i have made a Ramayan sig. ... wanted to post dis in new CC bt cant wait ...😆😆
i used the lyrics from Chopayian by Ravindra Jain .. i hv pasted the Ram-Siya pic on Hanumanji's hridaye also ....hws it???? i m loving dis...(Sory apni tareef khud hi kar rahi hu 😆😆😆)

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnk a lot Gunia for sharing the article 😊😊😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sita

Hey Dear Sis😊,

All the best for your exams ! Do try to visit our CC whenever you find time from your busy schedule. Take care😊.

@ Dpka,

How are you Dear? Though, we haven't interacted formally in CC2 till now, I remember you were the 1st one to reply 😊to my introductory post in BRC's Mahabharat-Ramayan CC1. Enjoying your creations as well as your conversations with the members...😊.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Laliballi - never imagined our little CC biz would get this far this fast, we feel like proud parents don't we 😆 Thanks for the shoooo shweet compliments, what can I say... your company makes me better and better each day 😉 Idk if Paulomi's younger than Reshma and Pinky, but in scenes like this and the Janmashtami flashback moment she sure looks like it! But my mommy theorizes that people like me, her, and Paulomi who have roundish faces rather than long skinny ones always look younger anyway 😆
But anyways your Deepika sig is sooooo cute, the
flower just adds the perfect touch to the adorable pics 👏👏👏👏👏 As for the next CC's opening pic updt, how about something from Kishkindha or Sundar Kand for a change? Like Hanuman's flight upto the burning of Lanka, minus the Ram Kahani ones since we have them already? Or... something later, but still focusing on our beloved Vanar Sena? I will have the music banner done real soon, promise... and btw your HP-mytho hypbrid name idea sounds perfect... way to reflect your interests, my screename's so blah in comparison 😆 Any ideas for an SK pic updt? How about the Dashavtaar stories from the beginning of the show, would that be good?

Lol, proud parents pretty much sums it up, yeah.

Aww, you're welcome sweets. Lol, your little comparison with round faces and skinny faces is classic, but you're right!😲😆

Hmm, Vanar Sena pic update sounds good. Thanks, will do it soon.😉 The music banner is superb!

Wow, Dashavatar sounds awesome too...also, how does Kans Vadh sound?

Thanks a bunch for liking the sig and icon, you're the best!🤗
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Shivang,

When this CC is finished, it does not close right away. Sometimes the mods do take immediate action, but most of the time it takes them up to a month or so before they close it. Lola is right. Once the CC is closed, you cannot edit any of your posts either, so if the CC is indeed closed, you can just post the translations in the new CC and we'll add it to the Table of Contents.😊

Thanks so much for the dialogues you gave, very interesting!👏

@Debipriya,

No problem dear, you are one of our sweetest members!😃 Thanks for liking the sig and icon! You're too sweet!

@Dpka,

OMG, the SiyaRam siggies if MINDBLOWINGLY gorgeous!😲👏 LOVE it! It's sooooooooooo beautiful, will def be snagging it soon.😉

Aww, thanks for liking the sig and icon, too sweet of you!

@Gunia,

Aww, thanks sooooooo much for your sweet compliments dear, love you!🤗  Thanks a bunch for the article and pic of Arun Govil. I don't know how but you're just full of soooo much info about our favs.😲 Where do you find all this stuff?

No, I haven't thought of any usernames yet, so am still thinking.😳 Take care dear!

@Sita,

Hi Sita, no problem, take your time!🤗 Personal life is more imp, so good luck in all you're doing!