Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi every1!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Dpka Di-Hi Di! Oh! So sorry to hear abt d quarrel wth Ur closest friend!πŸ˜” Plz don't worry...n don't hurt Urself by recalling her! Though I'm yonger than U so if meri koi baat aapko aachi na lage ya kuch elders jaise salaah dene lag jau to Plz forgive me!😭 Bt I can't bear that any sorrow or that dirty line of worries coming on the forehead of my dear ones! πŸ˜­ And U r my dear Di... I know that it hurts alooooooot when a close frnd leaves us that too ecoz of a 3rd person who is no one B/w that strong n lovely bond of friendship........ so I would say that don't hurt Urself due to such a person who does not cares at Ur feelings!😑 And off course...we r Ur family n are always wth U! And don't feel bad at all abt U released Ur anger.....WE r ready for that too😊 We can do anything for our dis cute family! πŸ˜ƒAfter all that is what we learn frm our mythos!πŸ˜ƒ   And yeah that d spirit Di! πŸ‘πŸΌ We'll keep rocking as always! No worries n tensions! Btw I m studying good!πŸ˜ƒ Thanx for d good wishes!😊 And yes....Ur Gokulashtami sigs were beyond ossum....d things I liked d most were-1. The pic selection 2. The diff shades U gave n 3. The text U chose n that too with a b'ful font!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Shivang bhaiya- Pranaam Bhratashree!πŸ˜ƒ Awwwwww......thanx for praising my devotion!😳 Haann Bhai! Prabhu to nirantar hi aap par kripa varsha karte hain...aur hum par bhi....😳 tabhi to unke in madhur Geeton ka saara gyan bhandar...saare sangrah ke atah sindhu Shivang bhaiya ko unhone hume uphaar me diya...taki hum bhi aapke is gyan aur bhakti saagar me dubkiyaan lagaye!πŸ˜ƒ When I opened my PC today...I was like awwwww.........Bhakti vibhor with those wonderful lyrics presented by U,😍 Ravindra Jain ji's creations r truly divine! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Ati sundar bhratashree!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Haan aapne uchit kaha...RSji jaisi Vkram Aur Vetaal na kabhi bani aur na hi kabhi banegi!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

@Laitha Di- Hi Di!πŸ˜ƒ Awwww....so sweet U liked my suggestion😳 Oh yes....Alle ye to maine socha hi nahi....πŸ˜† that if U will completely change Ur name Ur buddies might delete U hon frm d bddy list!πŸ˜† Ya...U said it correct...I dunno why all d directors r going for d muscular curvacious people.....n they don't at alll care abt the dying soul in d mythos today!😭 Or in d words of Arunji I'd say- "Aaj in serials me kahaniya to hain..par aatmaye nahi hain! Agar aaj kisi myto serial ka title chupa diya jaye to darshakon ko samaj hi nahi aayega ki hum dekh kya rahe hain...kyunki ek serial me hi itni kahaniya thus di jaati hain....ki we can't even recognize that which serial is going on!"πŸ˜† This was a part of Arunji's interview I read  in a daily newspaper  n today U recalled me abt what he said in that interview!πŸ˜†  I laughed after reading specially dis thing "agar title chupa diya jaaye....."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Ya I luvd d old version of Vikram n Vetal....I've seen all  d epis n they are super! At dis new version...I wud say.......even after improved technos. it can never reach up to that Vikram Aur Vetal!
   Well.....Abt d pic updt....I can't suggest much...but I can chose if U tell me some options going in Ur innovative mind!πŸ˜‰ Becoz all d epis of Ramayan r wonderful so its difficult for me to chose 1 for updt I'll enjoy anything Frm Ramayan!😳BTW luving d sweet Dpka sig! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘She looks b'ful in this scene! πŸ˜

@Debipriya- Hi Di!πŸ˜ƒ Awwww...that Agni Pareeksha lyrics takes me away!😍 Thanx for sharing I luv d music n chhands by Tulsidasji r  out of dis world!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ No prblm abt U r busy at home! 😳 Waiting for Ur wonderful replies!πŸ˜ƒ Awwwww....Luving that U r watching Ramayan n luving it...don't worry U'll become a fan of Arunji or Deepikaji one day or the other as U watch more!πŸ˜†

@Lola- He Losundari! Kahan hain aap?πŸ˜† Hume aapki yaad  aa rahi hai!😭😭
Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
# Yes Lalitaji. I reside in India so buying from the shop anytime will not be any problem. Cost will also not be a problem for these creations ever. Just the question of mind set. These days I am involved with SK. A year ago I was completely involved with MB. And UR I have watched before anyhow so I know the entire story. Only a few scenes like Urmila in fun mood with Lakshman about Shoorpankha are such which seem that I have never watched them before perhaps because of the fact that I have never seen UR in continuity. I saw earlier parts on Cable and later parts on Video Cassettes. So I have seen the whole series but few parts in between might have been skipped or might be out of memory. But for that previous fan clubs are complete for me to watch anything until I purchase the set some time later this year perhaps. The inertia of not watching it for so many years was mainly its tragic ending (Also shameful Ayodhya public when we empathize them in the midst of IDEALISM - Dharm nagar ke vaasi kaise ho gaye atyaachaari - For same reason I don't like to watch entire dhyut episode - Krishna saving Draupadi just salvages the interest in that shameful story part - one would not like to be in anybody's shoes - not even Draupadi with self respect but going through the suffering) and also the fact that no other family member had interest to give me company in viewing after buying the set. The entire story of Lavkush is completely separate, isolated & collateral to the essential story upto Rajyabhishek - main aim of Ravan vadh. And in Ramcharitmanas also I guess, Lavkush kand was later addition. Uttar Kand was also not available in Valmiki Ramayan online sometime back (might still not be available) while all other kands were/are available. So in general, devotees themselves have given less importance to Lav Kush story I feel and that part is separated or discriminated I feel by people with prejudice by some sense of observation I feel which I have not found anywhere in these fanclubs & chatclubs. So I have got treasure available here for the time being.

# Now regarding those songs, thank you so much for your continuous appreciation sister. Those songs were already there on Orkut (And I also had posted mahaaraas - your favourite song sequence and 'Na jane tose' over there too but they were also posted here by Lola and hence I didn't have to post them). So please do visit your communities whenever you want any contents/lines to be written on siggies for the songs which I have still kept pending over here. Also especially you can visit Mahabharat serial community for Doha lyrics. I also have sent mail of all word files of saved contents of orkut to Lola so feel free to ask me or ask her to get those contents in your mail whenever you get relatively more free time in future.

# Now regarding the suggestion of the picture on the first page of next chat club, how would be this - Ram lifting the bow and identifying & declaring his true aim on the earth of Dharmsansthaapan (a turning point of the serial/epic) - Mai pratignya karta hun ki is prithvi ko raakshas vihin kar dunga - Sab asuran ke naam ke dhari tarakas me teer. This is my favourite picture still of the serial as it generates tremendous electricity inside the body reminding me about the verse - Yada yada hi dharmasya.

Similar situation is there in Mahabharat twice - once after bringing back Sandipani's son - Navyug ka aarambh hai Paanchajanya jayghosh; naad sujan paritosh prad, durjan ke prati rosh (Paritraanaay saadhunaam vinaashaay cha dushkritaam). Second such situation in MB is soon in the same or next episode when Parashuram and Krishna meet - Sambhaalo apne yug ko. Maine to maryada purushottam ke kaal me hi avakaash le liya tha. Parantu kshatriya phir se tedhi chaal chalne lage hain - Dharm karm nishchit karo, sun kar samay pukaar; jag me aaye kis liye, iska karo vichaar.

In SK, it is difficult to find such landmark situation but I think Swapnil with Sudarshan or Saarang fighting with the entire Jarasandh army might be appropriate.

One more - How about - Kandhe par dou veer? - Aaj nahi jag me koi Bajrangi sa dhanvan.

# Now table of contents. I knew about your dedication so also knew that you would do it to organize the things very soon. Everything is in order in Ramayan lyrics list upto Rajyabhishek except the song 'Danka kiska bajega'. That is 2nd last night war song so it will come after Meghnad's death and just before 'Yahi rat antim'. For Uttar Ramayan songs order, you are much better judge than I am.

For SK, I am posting the correct order below between Janmashtami and Kaaliya naag songs. Rest everything is correct. (And I know the correct order upto Kans vadh and don't remember for last 3-4 songs):

Jai Kanhaiya Laal Ki! (Gokul's Celebration)
Devaki and Maharishi Garg's Dialogue
Bal Roop Dekhen Jo Kanhaai
Jabse Hua re Tera Baal-roop darshan
Soja Lalla Soja (Devaki Maiyya's Lullaby)
Ek Jogi Aayo Ri Tere Dwaar
Hari Ko Maat Sikhaave Chalna
Haath me Makhan, Dhool Bhara Tan
Daau Ke Sang Daudan Laage, Kanha Nand Ke Aangan Mein Ji
Ati Viraat Brahmand Mein Dharti Ek Laghu Kunj
Shesh Ki Sej Pe Soyeke Jo Prabhu
Yug Yug Ke Saathi Hain Dono
He Bhaktvrindon Ke Praan Pyaare, Namaami Radhe Namaami Krishnam
Heere Moti Daan Me De, Bhakti Ki Bhi Raah Dikhaaye Nyari
Prem ke panth pe rakkhen jo paaon to
He Padmanabh Supadmalochan Swayam Padmayukt Ho
Jaago Maiyya Ke Pyaare, Lalana Jaago Nand-dulaare

How about changing the colour of the line of dialog title? I mean different colours of song lyrics and dialog titles in the table of contents.

And yes one more thing Lalitaji. Now that you have specifically asked for the correction. In the cast list of Mahabharat, Krishna & Nitish Bhardwaj are swapped in their order. I mean actor in place of characters' names and character (Mahaanaayak) in place of actors' names. I will edit this post of mine deleting the last part answering for correction asked for after you will make those changes.

Jai Shri Krishna. Jai Shri Ram.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

My pleasure dear behnaa. Ravindra Jain is truly the best. His creations are highly divine and heavenly for sure.

Is baar teeno pictures download hue. All slowly due to pen drive speed after waiting with patience.

All are excellent in different shades. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Are these all creations of you all editable after creating or the program used for that doesn't allow that luxury?

thnks alot for liking my work ...
well i save these creations as .jpg so they r not editable once they r saved .. 😊
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Wooooow, great going guys, 5 pages overnight!πŸ‘πŸ₯³  To all the new members here who don't know much about IF, once a thread completes 150 pages, the mods of the forum lock it because too many pages for a thread slows down the forum. That is how we are on CC #2 right now, because CC #1 we completed 150 pages (if we accidentally go over to like 151 or 152 that's fine too). We are very close to completing this CC too, so keep up the great work guys! I am working on the CC #3 thread, so once it is completed, I will post the link here and we all can meet there then.πŸ˜ƒ

wwwooooooowwwww di m vryyyyy excited abt CC#3 πŸ˜†

@Deepika,

OMG, I thought I commented on the SK sigs Deepika, I am soooo sorry.πŸ˜• I honestly thought I had commented on those, but if I didn't, I'm really sorry!😭  Gunia is right. Whenever you post, it feels like Deepikaji herself is posting because of your username. How could we ever be angry at you????☺️ You are like our CC's sweet Sitaji. Anyhow, the SK sigs are really gorgeous and colorful, just like the new SiyaRam RadheShyam and Sai Baba ones, each of your work is MINDBLOWING!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Can never get enough of them!πŸ˜ƒ

no probs di ... plzzz dnt feel sorry at all... i know u guyz r always dere...  πŸ€—
n thnk a ton fr liking the new sig. of mine ....πŸ€—
awwww.... SITAJI of CC ... how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😍😍😍😍😍
thnks alot .... m honoured 😊 
i love the new sig. of Sitaji u posted yesterday .... its veryyyyyy sweeeeet n beautiful ....ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Guys,

This weekend I will be relatively free compared to the coming ones, so is there any kind of pic update you would like put up from Ramayan (I don't have SK vids so the quality would be terrible since they'll be from youtube)?

I want to put the new pic update up at the new CC since we'll prob finish this one by tomorrow. What kind of scene would seem good for the opening of a new CC? We already have Rajyabhishek, Vivah, and the Swayamvar ones done.

acording to me ... either agnipariksha or sitaji going back to dharti mata ....if m not wrong we dont have pics of these scenes ...
or the pics of Ramji goin to Vanvas ..
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

@Dpka Di-Hi Di! Oh! So sorry to hear abt d quarrel wth Ur closest friend!πŸ˜” Plz don't worry...n don't hurt Urself by recalling her! Though I'm yonger than U so if meri koi baat aapko aachi na lage ya kuch elders jaise salaah dene lag jau to Plz forgive me!😭 Bt I can't bear that any sorrow or that dirty line of worries coming on the forehead of my dear ones! πŸ˜­ And U r my dear Di... I know that it hurts alooooooot when a close frnd leaves us that too ecoz of a 3rd person who is no one B/w that strong n lovely bond of friendship........ so I would say that don't hurt Urself due to such a person who does not cares at Ur feelings!😑

hmmm ... thts rite ... thnks fr d advice .. no probs .. humesha zaruri nahi ki bado ki advice hi sahi ho ... kabi kabi chhote bhi sahi hote hai .. n my younger sis also adviced me the same wat u said .. ... 😊😊😊😊

And off course...we r Ur family n are always wth U! And don't feel bad at all abt U released Ur anger.....WE r ready for that tooSmile We can do anything for our dis cute family! πŸ˜ƒAfter all that is what we learn frm our mythos!πŸ˜ƒ  
ek dum sach baat hai .... !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

And yeah that d spirit Di! πŸ‘πŸΌ We'll keep rocking as always! No worries n tensions!
we r actually rocking .. abt to land on CC#3  πŸ˜†

Btw I m studying good!πŸ˜ƒ Thanx for d good wishes!Smile 
thts veryyy good hope you get excellent results .. 😊

And yes....Ur Gokulashtami sigs were beyond ossum....d things I liked d most were-1. The pic selection 2. The diff shades U gave n 3. The text U chose n that too with a b'ful font!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thnk u sooooooooooo much dear for liking my work ... πŸ€—
yeah i also loved dis font ... mythos ke saath match ho raha hai .. πŸ˜‰

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivang bhaiya - lol mera ek naam chun paane par aapko bahut badhaai ho, aaj kal yeh kaarya itna sahaj nahin hai jitna pehle hua karta tha πŸ˜† I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE if you could get those Chalo Re Chalo Krishna Premiyon lyrics down for me until it airs here, millions and billions of thanks for that πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— And if by then you find a way of recording it too, then I can explain step by step many diff ways by which you can copy to the computer and really put me on cloud 9 πŸ˜‰ but lyrics bhi ho to I'll be delighted... thank you! And wowwwwzzzzz sooooo many of the lyrics from orkut you brought over... I was gonna do like you said and copy them over with translations this week, but you beat me to it πŸ˜† Thank you soooooooooooooo much, brilliant work with all of them... can't wait for more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Gunia - tumhe kritarth kiya, to hamaara post karna saphal hua... hum dhanya ho gaye πŸ˜† Plz do keep me posted on the exact release date of that LavKush animated moive, holidays mein aayegi to we can both watch soon as it comes out and discuss And sowwie for not posting yesterday, was just trying to get that sig update ready at the gallery... kshama karna behna 😳

@ Deeps - Dad said most welcome, he really really loves it πŸ˜ƒ And everything you said about our CC is absolutely true, we're all like one divinely connected vansh and I hope it stays that way And wowwwwwwwwww that Gokulashtami sig is beyond perfection... text, texture, pics, all are perfect... left a much longer comment at your blog, I'm really in love with it and def gonna use it soon as I get a chance to play around with my sigbox again! Keep rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Debi di - awwww thanks for the lovely post on your mytho-watching and fandom-accumulating experience di, it was really an enjoyable read... we all can definitely relate to your experience! Agreed that Ramayan is heavy on emotion when compared to Mahabharat, and Mahabharat is more relatable to modern times cuz nobody's supposed to be perfect... but like Shivang bhaiya I also watch in order to feel like I'm being transported to this whole different world where everybody's on the right track, not to get more of the same imperfect reality we already live in πŸ˜†... and because of all the violence, my grandmas only showed me MB fully after I started school, before I had only seen the Krishna leela epis. RAmayan and SK I had seen since infancy probably, that's why I'm more attached to them... but together these three can't be beat by any other serials and are simply immortal... they deserve endless appreciation and provide material for countless fruitful discussions, so I'm really really glad we have thes CCs and communities and each other so we can do both ⭐️ And million thanks for those lyrics, saved me all the work! Lovely job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Laliballi - never imagined our little CC biz would get this far this fast, we feel like proud parents don't we πŸ˜† Thanks for the shoooo shweet compliments, what can I say... your company makes me better and better each day πŸ˜‰ Idk if Paulomi's younger than Reshma and Pinky, but in scenes like this and the Janmashtami flashback moment she sure looks like it! But my mommy theorizes that people like me, her, and Paulomi who have roundish faces rather than long skinny ones always look younger anyway πŸ˜†
But anyways your Deepika sig is sooooo cute, the
flower just adds the perfect touch to the adorable pics πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ As for the next CC's opening pic updt, how about something from Kishkindha or Sundar Kand for a change? Like Hanuman's flight upto the burning of Lanka, minus the Ram Kahani ones since we have them already? Or... something later, but still focusing on our beloved Vanar Sena? I will have the music banner done real soon, promise... and btw your HP-mytho hypbrid name idea sounds perfect... way to reflect your interests, my screename's so blah in comparison πŸ˜† Any ideas for an SK pic updt? How about the Dashavtaar stories from the beginning of the show, would that be good?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here's a sig of lovely Paulommi:

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Shivang bhaiya, I've just scrapped you with my suggestion as to which dialogue post I'd like to see next... but thanks for all the lyrics once again, besides the fact that we really needed them, you reminded me of something I wanna share with all of you guys... since my audio editor program is up and running again, here is the downloadable MP3 of one of my absolute fav songs from Ramayan - the 2nd to last battle track, Nirnay Ki Ghadi Ab Aayi Hai... it is acctually a two-parter as bhaiya showed us, with a break in the middle when Ravan loses consciousness, but with the help of that program I've turned it into one continuous track... enjoy!
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=476371
I also used it unite the entire Janmashtami song sequence from SK, hope you like!
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=476373
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Here's a sig of lovely Paulommi:

Awwww it's a real stunner, Lali... I LOVE it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ All the bruses are so perfect and warm and happy... and the Krishna-Vishnu paintings you blended in are soooooo lovely! You know I'm snagging it... gotta make a whole new slideshow and this along with Deep's Gokulashtami sig are def going in Can't wait to see more, keep rocking honeybunch!