Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

So, all these changes were due to IPL, as we had guessed.

hmmm maybe, but they have covered most cases aired from 2006 - 2008 basically ever since CID became an hourly show. So it was time to jump back.

Cases aired on 23-Apr-2010
========================
414   Murder In The Safety Vault
415   Secret Of Code No. 571 E 1115
416   The Copycat Killer / Red Rose Killer
417   CID Undercover
418   The Halloween Murders
419   Return Of The Dead Child
586   Nanhi Gavah
616   Maut Ka Highway [New]

Tomorrow's likely schedule (guessing)
=========================
549   Case Of The World War II Rifle
552   The Case Of Mask Lady
563   Case Dulhan Ke Qatil Ka
572   Khooni Khabar

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot remember the date or d name so can anyone plz remind me? D case was where cid rescued some child labourers and i loved ds epi... it was aired towards d end of last yr!! plz help!! i want d name and date of d airing, dats all!! thanx!!
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: drilabh

I cannot remember the date or d name so can anyone plz remind me? D case was where cid rescued some child labourers and i loved ds epi... it was aired towards d end of last yr!! plz help!! i want d name and date of d airing, dats all!! thanx!!

It was called Baal Mazdoori
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's called "Bal Mazdoori", but I dont remember the date of airing... I watched it recently in the re-runs.
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
from monday they are starting with the 2002 cases.😛 Now this what I"m talking about. I missed all of them the last time they were aired.
However I really wish they also show all the cases from 1998,99,2000 and 2001 especially missing bullet and daya's first case.😭
Edited by devashri - 14 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashri

from monday they are starting with the 2002 cases.😛 Now this what I"m talking about. I missed all of them the last time they were aired.
However I really wish they also show all the cases from 1998,99,2000 and 2001 especially missing bullet and daya's first case.😭

Hey, buddy how did you get to know that they are gonna start with the 2002 cases from monday? Are you sure? Because that is gonna be awesome   ðŸ˜ƒ M looking forward to watching them.....

btw Are there any new serials starting from monday? Cause that'll mean that our re-run timings are cut short 😭
devashri thumbnail
check this out :
http://tv.burrp.com/channel/sony-entertainment-tv/78/1272220200000

we are gonna have 5 to 6 hrs of cid everyday!!

Edited by devashri - 14 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
yes they are starting old ones beginning with giant wheel but no 10pm classic cases on monday and from tuesday classic cases timing shifted to 8pm and due to indian idol 😡 😡 reruns will be only till 6pm from tuesday,i'm kind of happy that they r comeing back to 2000 but also sad because they had started showing some excellent 2000 cases daily from 12-1pm and had showed till impossible death i wanted to see ACP regain his sight but now they've jumped to 2002 anyways will be very happy to see our fav CID team including Asha and Sudhakar solve mysteries 😊 😊
nishalpvsk thumbnail
any body have the serials name along withe name and list cycle wise
pls help me out
Bhavanab thumbnail
do you want tomorrow's episodes names ?