Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@cheenti that's something we all always think about its just that sony simply wants to keep irritating us
nishalpvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
didobhav,visrom, cheenti n prabha n all of guys jst think we r bieng irritated for not of anty cause
if we make big majority group n meet the cid direc tor toof to say the sony to either put the proper reruns or lets us the cds tro us to watch ,
if majority say i think they might take some action
actually dis idea i got from my one of my closest frnd wat u think reply aftedr planning
if s den we allshall meet to go to the sony set

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nishalpvsk

didobhav,visrom, cheenti n prabha n all of guys jst think we r bieng irritated for not of anty cause
if we make big majority group n meet the cid direc tor toof to say the sony to either put the proper reruns or lets us the cds tro us to watch ,
if majority say i think they might take some action
actually dis idea i got from my one of my closest frnd wat u think reply aftedr planning
if s den we allshall meet to go to the sony set

Are you serious? How can we all go and meet them?
And I am sure they are watching this forum. Don't ask me how...I have personally experienced it. They know what we are waiting for...and till they put it, we'll keep watching their re-runs and they'll be able to maintain their TRPs. They will not kill the 'Goose that is laying Golden eggs'. Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
nishalpvsk thumbnail
do any one know where to get the lists of the old episdoes the all the old case strat from 1997 pls which site does contain it
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh man... "Viraasat" is still on. It is a good movie no doubt, but was'nt it supposed to get over by 12.30? Looks like it's only halfway through. Why does Sony mess up the schedule soo much? I think I'm gonna be 🤢 waiting for CID to start. I think by the time it starts I gonna turn into a skeleton 😉

I have work at 1.30 so I thought I'll get to watch atleast one episode from 12.30 - 1.30 before starting my work, but looks like I wont be able to watch any episodes today 😭 Edited by zerry123 - 14 years ago
nishalpvsk thumbnail
i m god damn serious visrom
if dey r watching this why r dey jst playin with our emotions jst think
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Its CID people watching and it upto Sony people what to show and what not to show. They will play till they get TRPs.
nishalpvsk thumbnail
ok now u guys think in such a way den it must b rt the majority wins
i accept
any way thank u 4 ur replyu
nishalpvsk thumbnail
hi

Edited by nishalpvsk - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
^ Please take such conversations to PMs. Thank you.