Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar, what is this? The critics have completely bashed Kaalo, giving it 1, 2.5 stars etc, and say that the story has no plot or storyline.  I will watch the movie regardless. Besides, most of the critics say that it was Aditya Srivastav(and Swini Khera's) acting that saved the day😳 I am also waiting to see Abhijit Satam on it!πŸ˜ƒ
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello..... I have made two kaalo siggies yesterday...dont know how it looks. feel free to use, if you like them 😊

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well I just recieved a big blow a soon as I woke up in the morning today. There's no review of Kaalo in the newspaper. Previously I had planned to share it with you guys because I am quite sure that every rreview of the film is bound to contain lots of praises for Adi sir. But these guys don't even bother to print the review of  this film. Anyways the reviews of IF members are of much more value to me than the stupid newspaper. But I have promised myself never to read any review of any film in that newspaper. 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for videos Snehal !!!

@debo well sach kahoon if it didn't have Adi sir and that too at his excellent best like always the movie wouldn't even have got 2 !!!
btw in my review I forgot the cinematographer has done a lovely job as well !!!

Wierd part which I felt and which was written in the reviews as well is that till Kaalo enters you'll get scared by it's presence but as soon as Kaalo comes up and you see it all your fear goes away !!

but as I said Adi sir was the soul of the movie !!! If it hadn't been for him then watching the movie was a difficult task !!! he was just superb !! Totally fantastic !!! I'm still lost !!! He was just too good !!! Hat's off to Adi sir !!! He lifet a below average script to such a level !!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am back from the theatre......☺️😍.☺️😍.☺️😍.☺️😍.☺️😍

Should i give my review as well? We already have Bhavs one !!!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arey yaar....there are so many of us who don't have the fortune of watching the movie. Please allow us to see it thru your eyes.😊
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The movie did not release in the city I live 😭
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know astonish....πŸ˜‰ 

I'm waiting for a DVD.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
dr.fahmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

I am back from the theatre......☺️😍.☺️😍.☺️😍.☺️😍.☺️😍

Should i give my review as well? We already have Bhavs one !!!!

shags plz give ur reviews. Visrom is right, not sure when all us will get the chance to watch it. Till then we can satisfy ourselves by reading reviews by those who have watched it. Plz do post ur reviewπŸ˜›
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey shagzzzz....so you are in !!! great...but here in my town it is not going to release i guess. have to wait for the online version.