Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
We alll love watching LNMDJ because it is like nothing else on TV. So we were discussing on the PriDa thread today about how great that was and I got the idea for this post. Mru(MMM11), Maz (Maziya.Ibrahim), Rach (Rachel.fds), Nids (Nature), Nikki (lifez_beautiful), and Fatima (desigirl_18) all helped. Thanks guys for planting the seeds of the ideas. I developed them with my limited knowledge of BT serials and heresay.

Discalaimer: We are not responsible for any inaccuracies on the storyline of BT (Balalji Telefilms)  serials. We do not watch those and are just operating on heresay. πŸ˜‰

So before we start the LNMDJian pledge

LNMDJian pledge (edited)

I swear I solemnly swear on LNMDJ that

I will not allow LNMDJ to become like a BT serial 😑

I will not allow the CVs to have more than one veggie on the show at a time πŸ˜†

Horrible things will happen to the CVs if they ever do that 😈

We will beat the stuffing out of the CVs for starters

We will tie them to toofan and let toofan run wild

We will drown them in emails, letters and phonecalls πŸ˜†

We will have a hartal outside the Star one office and πŸ˜†

Eat all kinds of delicious dishes without offering it to them πŸ˜†

We will find out where they live and do a ding dong on them 🀣

All the things that we planned to do to veggie and Inder πŸ˜†

As part of the VEP(Veggie Eradication Program) and BEP (Bandar Elimination Program)

Will now be done to the executives of Star one instead πŸ˜†

We will paint their offices blue and pink in memory of BPT and PPT πŸ˜†

We will get very creative using fluorescent shades and stripes and blobs and yeah we will get kids in there to paint it. 😈

We will do the same to your faces using the same paint that goes on the walls πŸ˜†

You will be lined up against the walls with apples on your head while Damini uses you for target practice 😈

We will paint your cars a fluorescent lime green 😈

We will kidnap all the vamps in their serials and replace them with

Inder lookalikes wearing elaborate sarees, heavy jewellery and make-up.🀣

(We reserve the right to edit this pledge whenever, wherever and however we please. It is the responsibility of the CVs and the star one people have to keep track of it and obey it at all times) 😈

Now for the scary question - what if LNMDJ was a BT soap what could happen - presenting some possibilities

Scenario # 1 (Skorpion/Jhan)

When Sameer ditches Avni in front of the whole world 😑.. PriDa are not yet married this will happen just after the gatbandhan but before the pheras and the mangalsutra/sindoor ceremony.....Prithvi will marry Avni instead to give the baby the Saxena name 😲.. Sameer will walk out, get hit by a truck and promptly lose his memory πŸ˜ƒ......the maskad department will get transferred to Damini since Prithvi gave her dhoka in the shaadi ka mandap 😲....... And she will do everything in her power to harm Avni and the baby 😲...... Ila will be torn and she will side with Avni and scold Damini further antagonizing her.

Thank god this is LNMDJ aisa kuch nahin hua

Scenario # 2 (Mru/Jhan)

Pri disappears... either due to accident or kidnapped by Inder.. Presumed dead becoz of it -- Damz is heartbroken and preggers...her favorite devar Varun marries his favorite bhabhi Damzie to maintain her sanity😲........par kahani mein twist hai -- Pri actually has lost his memory... he comes back now as his humshakal Ritvik ....... But by then Varun is in love with Damz and the child...... hai kya triangele hai ...... upar se Rosh will be mad at Varun and she would have turned negative.......😲 ...... Trying to kill Damzie and the baby...... and get Varun back

Thank you 10 times more then before  LNMDJ is just the way it is.

Scenario # 3 (Maz/Jhan/Niki)

Damz is the only sister to get 50% of the share of the property ........and her partner Prithvi gets the other 50%.......the other 2 sisters namely Avni and Roshni are jealous cos they want money too right....... what for you ask teek hai ........OK....OK....we will give you a reason......let us say Rosh wants to create a princess themed water park and Avni wants to create a green house to grow exotic flowers and sell them.......so they will plot with Sameer and Varun against PriDa 😲...... they will conspire with Inder 😲....... and they will replace Prithvi with Inder who has had plastic surgery to look like Pri 😲''

This is too wacko to believe but BT serial mein ho saktha hai lekin LNMDJ mein nahin

Scenario # 4 (Nids/Jhan)

Avni divorces Sameer and then wonders about the lack of a father figure in her baby's life.........at the same time Damini divorces Prithvi..........then Avni marries Prithvi and she accepts that marriage ' kyon........arrey mujhe kya pataπŸ˜›...... This is supposed to be a BT serial...... don't expect any logic here.........Jab LNMDJ mein hi logic goes for a toss.....toh.....yahan don't even think about logic....... Now coming back to the story..........Damini is hell bent on taking revenge against Avni for stealing Prithvi........so she tries to hurt Avni and hurt the baby...... she also marries Sameer in order to further her goals 😲..........all she wants is Prithvi back πŸ˜•..... phir divorce kyun kiya in the first place

What crap right? Egggzactly. Thankfully we don't have to deal with this kind of stuff.

Scenario 5 (Nids/Jhan/Niki)

Veggie suddenly wakes up all fit and fine and raring to go...........but she has lost her memory.........boys want the girls to chill out for a while πŸ€”because they don't want her to be shocked..........she does not know that they are married and that Baloo is dead😲 ........... the girls already hate the boyz because Inder already outed the truth😑 ..........then one day veggie hears the boys and the girls during one mega major blow out fight .........veggie hears everything😲........ she learns that her beloved Baloo is no more 😭  and that her boys did all these bad things 😭.......... She faints.......then she regains consciousness and scolds her boys......... She apologizes to the girls 😭 and begs them to forgive the boys πŸ˜ƒ....... the girls forgive the boys....... And they are all one happy familyπŸ˜ƒ ........lekin.. one last surprise πŸ˜• '' Baloo is not dead πŸ˜• ''.He had changed places with his twin brother Laloo so that he could go home and be with his family 🀣........ he got kidnapped on his way to the airport......... the one who died on the lockup was Laloo and the boys cremated Laloo πŸ˜•........ Baloo was held by Inder all these days because Inder thought he knew something........now they are all one large happy family...........until the next mama/chacha/mausa whoever arrives wanting a share of the property that is.🀣

God save us if LNMDJ becomes like this.But so far no sign

Scenario 6 (Nids/ Jhan)

Roshni decides to act like she forgives Varun just so that she can get married to him πŸ˜‰ ...........after the marriage she works on driving a wedge between the brothers😲 ......... because they gave dhoka to her sisters you see....... the brothers fight amongst themselves 😲 ........ Rosh's scheming works....... everyone is unhappy...... then veggie wakes up  and asks everyone to make peace πŸ˜† ...... Threatens to mess up things ......... So Rosh tries to kill veggie😲 ........Damini and Avni stop her πŸ˜ƒ....... Rosh is sent abroad for treatment...... But in the meantime Damini has fallen in love with Sameer and Prithvi with Avni 😲........ So more confusion........

Ab yehi dekhna baaki hai.🀒... never in LNMDJ

Scenario 7 (Eksie aka Ektaj)

My BT scenario would be: (after all the cross-jodi shaadi's that happened)

Prithvi is married to Avni who is carrying Sameer's child ... Varun is married to Damini who's carrying Prithvi's child .. and following the fall out of the sisters and brothers for marrying the other's love, the couples are settled in different states. While Prithvi-Avni are in Mumbai, Varun-Damini have moved to Delhi. Sameer is yet the MK he always was .. only this time, his MKkhori is producing him some rewards! How? No explanations .. πŸ˜† Rosh is unmarried, now leading Gujral Enterprises which has turned into a gigantic Teddies manufacturing company, under the name 'Rosh Teddies', with its distribution to all the best Toy stores in the world! 😳 

20 YEARS LATER ..

Aditya - Prithvi-Avni's son (or Avni-Sameer's son πŸ˜•) & Karan - Varun-Damini's son (uhh..Damini-Prithvi's πŸ˜•) meet on a college trip in Manali. Obviously, they don't know who they are cousins. Both start out on a wrong footing, fighting over a girl they meet in the same trip. The girl they fall in love with .. is .. hold your breath .. Inder-Riya's daughter! 🀣 🀣

Inder finds out the true identity of the boys who are in love with his daughter .. and begins to plot again! (aadat se majboor 😑) Inder poisons his daughter's mind against Aditya & Karan .. and instigates her to seek revenge on the boys ..

OK that's it folks now it is over to you. Tell us what you would expect if this was a BT soap? WE NEED YOUR IDEAS. πŸ˜‰

Before that a peek at what awaits the CVs if they try to go the BT way (courtesy Rachel.fds)

We will feed them Ila aunty's chole everyday until they are sick and tired of eating it.πŸ˜†

We will send Damini to threaten them with her gun.πŸ˜†

We will make them wear Damini's earrings the ones Pri hates and parade them around Bombay.

Chaitanya will be resurrected and sent to their offices. He will remain there all day, drink and dance to "log kehthe hain main sharaabi hoon"

Rosh will be asked to gift a teddy to them every day following the munnabhai methodology πŸ˜†

Tell Varun to build some nasty robots and gift them to these people πŸ˜‰

Avni will puke on their notes instead of on their shirts πŸ˜†

Prithvi gets the easiest job ' he has to stand there and say "Mujhe star one se badla lena hi hoga" πŸ˜‰

MK gets to watch them work and supervise them ' he can still be an MK but they cannot. πŸ˜†

P.S : this is a light hearted post...not intended to bash anyone or star-one!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jhan,

🀣 🀣🀣

wonderful... hahaha.. however can't take credit for scenario 3.. it wasn't me...🀣

Also absolutely loved Scenario 5.... Baloo's twin Laloo....🀣🀣🀣Nidz, Niki... too goooddd 🀣

Loved ur pledge and Rach , 🀣🀣

Tum dono ne kaafi aaloo khaye hei kya???? 🀣

-- Mru

🀣Edited by MMM11 - 14 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg Jhanvi this is really good, thank god its not BT serial. Thanks to all who gave brilliant ideas.

Let me continue later, have to go.

Muniza
doop4 thumbnail
Jhan, Eks, Mru, Maz, Nids ,Niki and Rach! This was hilarious! 🀣  Well done you guys! I am actually unable to pick a favourite! They are all awesomely BT! πŸ˜‰I like how losing one's memory is a recourring theme! What will we do without this humour?! More more more! Please.
I remember Rach and Carie getting into this on another post as well but they didn't get around to writing a full scenario. We should keep this thread going. It'll be fun.
Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

Jhan,

🀣 🀣🀣

wonderful... hahaha.. however can't take credit for scenario 3.. it wasn't me...🀣I fixed that. My net connection is fickle. So I get the post up and then edit it. I fixed it. That was Maz. Thanks

Also absolutely loved Scenario 5.... Baloo's twin Laloo....🀣🀣🀣Nidz... too goooddd 🀣
That was derived from Niki's plastic surgery idea - I thought throw in twins for a twist - glad you liked it.

Loved ur pledge and Rach , 🀣🀣

Tum dono ne kaafi aaloo khaye hei kya???? 🀣

-- Mru

🀣

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: doop4

Jhan, Eks, Mru, Maz, Nids and Rach! This was hilarious! I am actually unable to pick a favourite! They are all awesomely BT! πŸ˜‰I like how losing one's memory is a recourring theme! What will we do without this humour?! More more more! Please.
I remember Rach and Carie getting into this on another post as well but they didn't get around to writing a full scenario. We should keep this thread going. It'll be fun.

Please add more. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am operating on limited knowledge here - actually all of us were. πŸ˜‰

So jump in - the more the merrier. I would love for this thread to keep going. 🀣
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, Doopsie, .. so true with the memory loss....it seems so overused these days....

So, does random cross-pairings....🀣... some of the ones left out the one listed so far are Ela-Pri, Pri-Toofi, Lui-Ela, Pri- Riya, Sam-Riya,  🀣🀣

Also, ppl in coma.. but unfortunately LNMDJ has that too

-- Mru
Edited by MMM11 - 14 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMM11

Haha, Doopsie, .. so true with the memory loss....it seems so overused these days....

So, does random cross-pairings....🀣... some of the ones left out the one listed so far are Ela-Pri, Pri-Toofi, Lui-Ela, Pri- Riya, Sam-Riya,  🀣🀣

Also, ppl in coma.. but unfortunately LNMDJ has that too

-- Mru

Mru Please write one more scene using the pairings we left out. 🀣
skorpion thumbnail
wonderful post !!
K-ekta-Mai-Alert. 🀣

jus wondering...
are these ideas self-thought off n submitted... or
can we submit ideas which we liked while reading OLD posts 😊

Skorpion.
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: skorpion

wonderful post !!
K-ekta-Mai-Alert. 🀣 Totally 🀣

jus wondering...
are these ideas self-thought off n submitted... or
can we submit ideas which we liked while reading OLD posts 😊
Skorpion.

As long as they can make people laugh submit them. But if you are inspired by someone else's idea please credit them. It would be nice.