LNMDJ Written Update Dec 21Truth is REVEALED+Video

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Inder comes and says this is Prithvi Sexana son of Balraj Sexana and he is here only to avenge his father's death.Damini says who let you in.You are jealous seeing us happy.Inder says I'm you ex-fiance i still care a lil about you.Damini says I dont belive you story get out of here.The press says he can be lying but there has to be truth in his story.they have the same last name.Damini says so..alot of people have same laast names. Roshni says yes.Varun's last name is Sexana aswell.All are shocked.Inder walks up to Varun he says I blowed up your spot.He tells Roshni I'm sorry i broke your heart before Varun.and he says to Varun sorry now you cant even give me money.Ila says money.Inder syas yes aunty ji.they used to pay me to keep my mouth shut.Sameer says get the hell out of here.Inder says you are threatening me!you should be scared.Jai.sorry.Sameer Sexana.The security come and take him.Ila stops him.Inder says.This is Balraj's middle son Sameer Sexana.and he is the best actor among his brothers he changed his name and is living with all of you.and his also betrayed youe daughter.and you so crazy you got you daughter married to a liar.Avni says this is Jai not no Sameer.Inder says realize the truth now!!.she remembers when Jai and her were talking about naming the children.and she looks at him.

Damini walks up to Prithvi and says why arent you saying anything.Inder is accusing you non-stop and your just stabding quietly.Ila asks Prithvi say something.Inder syas i think you still dont believe what I'm saying. Ila tells Prithvi to tell the truth and dont be pressurized by anyone.people always make stories.you tell the truth.Damini says say something Prithvi mama is asking you something.Prithvi says its true.We are Balraj Sexana's sons.Inder is telling the truth.Damni,Ila, Avni & Roshni are SHOCKED!!!!!!
Ila,Damini,Avni,Rosh walk away and the press click pics.and Prithvi,Sameer and Varun follow.Ila enters the room.DAmini sits her down.Rosh breaks down and is really hurt.Damini says we have to be storng for mama and if we break down how will we get through this.Damini hides her tears.Rosh thinks Avni & Damini are married..theri pain is much more then mine.and if they can be strong for mama so can I.They all walks to Ila and sit by her.She says she will be fine.Avni says I'll go get mom tea.Damini and Avni walk out the room..both hide their pain.

Avni enters the kitchen and breaks down.She cant stop crying.Sameer enters.She turns around and sees him.Rosh is with her mom and Varun comes and she sees him and gets mad..Damini tells the press today's press conference is over.They ask her personal questions and she answers them.Damini thinks about her and Prithvi.how he promised to be with her always.She feels dizzy and falls.but Prithvi catches her.She sees him.

Pre-Cap-
Prithvi says i can not leave Damini at a time like this.Sameer says i can't leave Avni either I care for her to much.Varun says Roshni is my 1st love and last love.all look up and see the 3 sisters standing infront of them.All are surprised.

THE END

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Enjoy

Zaara

Video

Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much zaara.
Today's episode is soo sad.
But I'm glad that the truth is out now.
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh man
why prithvi did not say anything
now again same thing
REVENGE but this time it will be girls and boys will know about this
i can not talk in favor of anyone as no one is responsible for this
boys were doing this as they did not know the whole truth and also girls and ila were not responsible for mr. saxena's death but watever will happen now will be girls fault no doubt cause they wont even listen what boys trying to say and will continue with their plan.
wat you think guys??
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@vishid

I believe that the girls would take revenge, but not so soon, as if they take any action against them, the press would start bombarding them with their nonsense.
Roshni might just stay away from Varun from now on and not listen to him, but Damini and Avni might take some different as they are married to Prithvi and Sameer.
I'm thinking Ela might get sick again, and the girls will be taking care of her while trying to deal with the boys as well.
Avni will have to take care of herself as well and try not to take too much pressure as she's pregnant.
Damini might start hating Prithvi again and would probably ignore him all the time.
I don't know, it might be something like that.
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

lnmdjs sooooo boring

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Zaara

can't wait to see what happens next
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 update
thx a lot!
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks!

I guess it's the girls' turn to take REVENGE!!