rahul vaidya suresh wadkar's favourite student

sakshi_sakshi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
suresh wadkar one of the great teachers....
and rahul his student...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srirangam thumbnail
amey date who is on Mohit's team is also a student of Suresh Wadkar and has won on saregamapa
Suresh Wadekar needs to teach him some lesson on attiquette too apart from singing. Rahul is just a loose character person. He romanced Prajakta Shukre, then he was involved with Vinit and now trying to marry Shreya. Edited by HakkaBakka - 14 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hate wannabes, and I am sorry to say Rahul Vaidya appears a total wannabe

I was apalled when he won jo jeeta wahi superstar
He thinks he's a great singer but he's just average despite ebing clasically trained. In fact in seaspn 1 also he was most overrated by Miss Fraha Khan who goes more by 'cuteness'. Thankfully audience preferred ABhijeet and AMit Sana over him. Even the girl Aditi Paul was way better than him.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
whatever ya'all say, but he's a cutie. never heard his singing before though.
siddh_v thumbnail
Both Rahul Vaidya and Aamaya Daate are Suresh Wadekar's student and they both are awesome singers. Hands down they are the best.

Before making stupid comments get your facts straight he was never with Prajakta, they were just good freinds and i dont know what do u guys mean by he was involved with Vinnet?

For once can we not judge the singers by their charecters or family background and judge them only by their singing capabilitys. Rahul V and Aamaya Daate are right there on the top. I dont even think this competition is fair because to me i dont think anybody can even come close to the experience and riyaz of them.
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: siddh_v

Both Rahul Vaidya and Aamaya Daate are Suresh Wadekar's student and they both are awesome singers. Hands down they are the best.

Before making stupid comments get your facts straight he was never with Prajakta, they were just good freinds and i dont know what do u guys mean by he was involved with Vinnet?

For once can we not judge the singers by their charecters or family background and judge them only by their singing capabilitys. Rahul V and Aamaya Daate are right there on the top. I dont even think this competition is fair because to me i dont think anybody can even come close to the experience and riyaz of them.

Well said, Rahul is like everybody's favourite and gets a lot of hype. I think people don't really appreciate Aamaya, he is in my opinion a better singer and has a nicer voice than Rahul. I find Aamaya one of the stronger opponents, he just isn't on a popular team, I am glad Mohit gave him the opportunity to come on tv again. In other words, I think he is great and his very good looking. Aside from that, he was a runner up in the males in SRGM and Shreya was the winner out of the girls, I'm pretty sure Shreya has a lot of praise for him.
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Sry, but Rahul was dating Prajakta, he said it in an interview on tellybuzz (on here). It was straight from his mouth, no rumors at all. They broke up, I can find the article if you want it.
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
y is every1 calling Ameya as Aamaya???😕
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

do you mean to say they are better than Abhas and Anwesha? Or  Raja and Vineet? No way!
Saregama and VOI 1 have far better talents than all Indian idol seasons. Yes Indian idol 1 and inidan idol 3 were big hits. But not in terms of singers. Thye can be popular, but they don't have taht much of singing talent. Rahul Vaidya isvery very average. He can only performn n do silly antics.
Amey Date is an exception. That too, he's originally from saregama(1999 batch) before he came to Indian idol 2.