update soon !
thnx for pm !
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too !

thanks dear for the lovely comments...will update soon...😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: v_nikhita18

amazzzzzzzzzing update!!!!!! prem became a seeker....great!

loved how premeer fought together against everyone......
very well written dear....
continue soon!!!!!
and thank youuuuu for the pm

thanks dear for the amazing comments...will continue soon...😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeeristry

Superb update affu 👍🏼
so prem has became the seeker.
i really lik the way heer fyts.i lik girls in action.
so update the next chapter soon .

thanks dear for reading and the comments...me too like girls in action...😆 will continue soon...😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail

thank you...😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushma30

Loved it Afu...thanks for the update!!! I was waiting for it...do update soon again. I am so eager to know what happens next   Love you, Ayu

thanks ayu for the beautiful comments...will update soon...love u too 😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Hey Afu
Awesome update
Great
tooo goood
thankz for pm

thanks pooh! 😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoJasminexoxo

Awesome!I loved it!Your en excellent writer!

thanks dear...😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

omg such an awesoem part and so worthy for premeer. me really cant wait to knwo wht happen after this. continue soon teache rn o ya Happy New year to u too !!! 

Love,
~Alsha~ <3

thanks for the lovely comments alisha...will update soon...love u too...😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail
srikrithipremeeristryKamal_23meeshti.curledupHeerbeautyyasu09shininggal2008-Pooji--fsn-

thanks for pressing the like button...😊

asyasahil928 thumbnail
hey guys
hope your new year is going good...😳 back with the next chapter...hope you guys like this one too...😃

Chapter 3

The sun rose in the sky brining in a new day in the midlands. Deep in the evergreen forest, a man was walking through and searching for something. Another guy walked up to him and said, "found nothing…just camp fire and this," he said as he handed the first guy a locket. The guy quickly took a paper out of his pocket and kept the locket beside it and checked. "its his," he stated and they both left the forest.

Away from the forest, in the interior of the town, a guy was being chased by daharan soldiers. Catching the boy, the soldier said, "how dare you steal from the daharan garrison?" "I am sorry…I was really hungry," the boy pleaded. "where are your band of thieves?" the soldier questioned. "There is no one…it's just me," the boy said. "take him," the soldier ordered throwing the boy to his men.

As they left, the guy from the forest walked into town and in a store. As he walked into the store, a guy turned around and said, "hi sir…how may I help you?" "I need a map," the forest guy stated. "oh…perhaps you have come to the right place. What might you be interested in? A map to the ruins of colabra?" the map maker offered. "no…I need a map to track someone," the guy told him. "hmmm…that will cost you," the maker stated. The guy took a small bag of gold coins and threw it on the table. "I also need something that belongs to the person you are searching for," the maker said. The guy took the locket out and gave it to him. The maker took the locket inside and grinded it. Adding ink to the powder, he placed in the map making machine and made the map. Walking out, he handed the map to the guy and the guy left.

Back in the forest, prem, heer, and dharam are chasing out for something. "I told you not to move so fast," heer said. "I tried but it got away," prem told her. "run…its getting away," heer said. But, before they could get to it, dharam fried the rabbit they were chasing with wizard's fire. As they got closer, prem saw the burned rabbit, and asked, "so whats for lunch?" "really…wizard of the first order," heer taunted as they walked in the forest. "I was hungry and it was getting away," dharam whined like a kid. "we even let the elk go yesterday," heer said. "I know…I even lost my father's locket chasing after it," prem stated sadly. "I am sorry prem…I know how much it meant to you," heer said. "now what do we do?" dharam asked. "nothing…just search for something to eat," heer said. "But there used to be so many herds here?" prem asked. "yeah…but the daharans have been over hunting to feed their soldiers," heer said as she walked. Looking at the ground, prem screamed, "heer!!!" but it was too late.

Within a second, they were all stuck in traps and hanging upside down in the trees. Both prem and heer's weapons fell on the ground before they could catch them. "dharam…do something," heer said. "I will burn the ropes…stand still," dharam said. He tried to burn the rope but missed hitting a tree. "dharam…" prem said. "I tried," dharam replied like a little kid. At that moment, they saw three men on horses coming to them. "dharam now!" heer yelled and dharam burned her room. Jumping down, she picked up her dragger….and prem said, "heer…the sword," she kicked the sword up in the air and prem caught it. Heer ran to the men, ducking from the first man's sword…she ran up and stabbed the second one. The first man ran up for prem and prem tried to cut the rope, but failed. As the man came up to him, prem hit his sword and the sword fell on the ground. While prem was doing this, dharam stopped the third man using wizard's magic. "I didn't know there was a wizard," the man said and ran and another one followed. "cowards," the leader yelled and started to ride his horse. Heer started to chase him because she desired to know who these people were. As she jumped forward to catch the leader, she only got his bag which was hung at the end of the horse. Later, when they were all on the ground, heer opened the bag and found money. "oh…looks like he is paying for dinner," dharam joked as he took the little bag. Searching more in the bag, heer found a map. She opened it to see something glowing on it. "what's that?" prem asked. "I don't know but its moving," she said as they all walked. As they stopped to look at it, "now it stopped," heer said. "what is this map showing?" prem asked confused. "I think you," heer guessed. "what?" prem and dharam asked at the same time. "I mean the shiny ball is moving when you move and when you stop, it stops," heer explained looking at prem.

They were still not sure about what was happening. Since they were hungry, they stopped at a small restaurant to eat with the money they have found. "who were those men?" heer wondered out loud at the restaurant table. "and why were they following me?" prem asked confused. Just then a man hammered something on the wall. Heer looked up at the wall and read, "a thousand gold pieces for the seeker," and dharam and prem turned to see the bounty on the wall. "For a thousand pieces, not only bounty hunters but everyone will be looking out for you," dharam said. "we need to get out of here now," heer told them both and they got up to leave the restaurant.

Before they could leave, a tall, muscular guy blocked their way. "the seeker is mine," someone from the back yelled out. Just then a girl came forward and hit the guy with a chair. "run now," she yelled. Prem grabbed heer's hand and they all started to run outside. Reaching outside, a few leagues from the restaurant, heer looked at prem and he let her hand go. "that…I was just trying to help," prem blabbered running his hands through his hair. "thank you for saving us," prem said turning to the girl. "I am sanjana…if you are the seeker…then I need your help," she said. "what do you need help with?" prem asked. "my brother was taken by a shadrin this morning," sanjana told them. "what's a shadrin?" prem asked. "The shadrins are the most ferocious creatures found in the midlands. They hunt during the day and keep their prey until sunset…then feed on it," dharam replied to prem. "I thought the shadrin was a myth?" heer said. "a myth couldn't have done this to me," sanjana told them as she showed them her knee which was scared with claws. Back in town, the map maker was selling the two more maps he had made to two other people he knew. "I have heard that the shadrins nest in caves," heer told them. "there are some caves up ahead…I can take you there," sanjana said and they all left to find her brother.

As they were walking towards the caves, they saw a man covering his face with a cloth and fixing his cart. "My cart is stuck…I can take some help," he told prem. "we are extremely sorry…we are in a hurry now…we will surely help you on the way back," prem said and they all continued to walk. Prem stopped when he heard some noise behind him; everyone else was in front of him and he was at the end. He turned around to see the guy ready to shoot at him with an arrow. Heer, who realized that prem has stopped, turned to see what was happening. "prem!!!" she yelled when she saw two arrows being fired towards them. Prem moved sideways and heer did the same to escape the arrows. Dharam and sanjana turned to see prem and heer. Two other men came forward from behind the trees to attack. Heer ran forward and fought with the two guys, while prem ran towards the leader. After fighting and killing the two guys, they tied up the leader. Taking the map from him, heer said, "one more map." "where did you get this map from?" heer questioned the leader. "you better answer the confessor," prem threatened him. "a map maker named adhiraj in the center of town is selling these maps," the leader told them. "you should go…you have more important things to take care of," sanjana said. "no, we will surely help your brother," prem replied to her. "you two go with sanjana…I will find this map maker," dharam said and left from there to go to town.

Back in town, the first guy who got the map and lost it to heer, comes back and asks for another one. The maker says that he sold the last map to the guy that just left and to follow him. [note: if anyone is confused…then here is a explanation. basically…the maker make three maps…two of the maps are with heer but there is one more with the third guy.] They were walking down the forest when heer called out to prem, "prem…see," she said showing him the map. "you are almost out the border of the map…if we go north and double cross our way back then you can be safe," heer said. "what about sanjana's brother?," he asked looking at her who was ahead of them. "prem…how are we supposed to look for someone…when we are being hunted ourselves…you have to be safe," heer told him. "that doesn't mean we can let sanjana's brother die," prem stated. "we have all lost someone prem. I lost my sister to get to you and I do not regret it. I have sworn to protect your life even from yourself," she said looking into his eyes. He looked back into her eyes to see anger and passion…anger because he wasn't listening to her and passion…to save him…to keep him protected. At that moment, sanjana came back to them and said, "is there a problem?" "no…we are coming," he replied looking at heer and started to walk. Even though she was mad, she had to protect him and to do so; she had to go with him. After walking some more, they finally reached the caves. "don't make a sound…they hunt with the help of sound," prem told them. Sanjana ran inside the cave screaming as prem and heer stood there bewildered.

Back in town, dharam walked into the map maker store and said, "I heard you are selling maps to find the seeker." "well its too late old man…they are all gone," the maker replied. "who did you sell them to?" dharam questioned. "I don't think you need to know," the maker said. "you better tell me," dharam stated. "look old man…leave," the maker threatened as he pulled out a knife from under the table. dharam twisted his hand in the air and the knife was now in the tip of the maker's neck. "tell me…or it doesn't take long for me to move that knife," dharam cautioned. So the maker told dharam everything….how many maps he made…who he sold them to…everything. "ok…now make me a map from which I could find the hunter," dharam said. "But I need something that belongs to that person or something he values most," the maker retorted. "well, he paid you..didnt he…what can be more precious to a bounty hunter than his money," dharam said. Few minutes later, the maker made the map and gave it to dharam.

In the caves, prem and heer slowly walked in with two wood torches in their hand. Nor could they yell out because they weren't sure whether the shadrin was there or not and they couldn't even see that far away into the caves since it was too dark. Heer walked forward and prem was walking to the left. Heer was at the edge of a cliff inside the cave when she heard something behind him. She saw turned around and said, "sanjana," as she smiled. Sanjana smiled back wickedly and pushed heer down the cliff. "ahhhh," heer yelled as she fell. "heer," prem called out and sanjana hit him in the head. Few minutes later, opening his eyes to face the bright sun, prem found his hands shackled in a cart. The screen splits in two and on one side…you see an unconscious heer…and on the other…you see a shackled prem.

Who will save prem and heer now? What will happen next? Why is sanjana doing this? All this will be revealed in the next chapter. Keep reading to find out.

love

Afreen