Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx...chalo lets see what happens next week...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: aviation-ca

Hey Charu.. have fun with your parents.. hopefully your MIL is better mannered than Dinoland... bakwas episode so no loss of Tak, tak....

BTW, did anyone else think the Patrakar looked like Bachan jr. (forget his name)... More Bakwas next week, poor Mohit will get shock of his life when he finds out about Nandu's feelings... I think he pities her and treats her like a friend.. and idhar Akshu ne binna any information, convienced Nandu that Mohit cares for her... I thought Varsha was more mature of the 2, now am doubting that.....

thanks yaar....my MIL is a perfect host, thousand times better than me..whenever my parents come, i'm skeptical ke we'll cook simple stuff , no chik chik but she's hell bent on nahi min. 5 dishes with snacks and dessert 😃 i have to learn a lot of things frm here..

nyways , the reporter, interview, akshara's excuse everything was ridiculous 🤢 oh dear, akshara is SO experienced in love, she can read khamoshi ki bhasha's also, she must have read what's going on in Mohit's head, doesn't matter if Mohit himself doesn't know 🤢 n Shaurya n Lavanya's track is forced and doesn't make any sense...in yrkkh land, everything is possible 😡
akshara sed to nandini ki vo unki khushi ke lie thodi si daant bhi kha le to dre's no prb.... how lame... pay cheque wali baat mohit ne kahi thi..
boring episode.... especially this mohit nandini track.. even in sbs there was a voiceover when they were showing kahani ghar ghar ki .. ki naitik akshara ki kahani mein mohit n nandini wale track ko itni importance kyon di jaa rhi hai...
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dal makhni competition was hilarious...🤣

CVs, please go on a vacation. it'll be mind refreshing. we won't mind if the serial is not aired for a few days.

Originally posted by: desertrose21

CVs, please go on a vacation. it'll be mind refreshing. we won't mind if the serial is not aired for a few days.

absolutely right.!!
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update............  😃
i m still being optimistic than something big is coming up.......😊
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

thanks for the update............ 😃

i m still being optimistic than something big is coming up.......😊

something big like they're rushing up mohit n nandini's issue...now mohit will know abt nandini's feelings..he will obviously not agree, and somehow he will be made to realize that he loves nandini...and then the mahabharat...but if naitik n akshara r sidelined in this whole thing then it's a waste.....how this affects their relationships..how will naitik react to it? how will he react when he'll know akshara hid this truth from him...how will both of them support nandini ..will the family agree or not ? and then akshara ke saath nandini ke torture ki kahani shuru   ðŸ¤¢
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

hardly hilarious nida.....😡

CVs have totally lost it........brainless FOOLS...😡

i'm sure.....even a "bhola/ gulaabo / maharaj ji" love trianglewould be more interesting.......🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

i didn't see the epi yesterday....but from what i've heard...i think i need a vacation....for a few days...from yrkkh......😡😡😡😡😡...

...ESPECIALLY  from this "model cum jogger cum TARLA dALAL"...🤢
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

akshara sed to nandini ki vo unki khushi ke lie thodi si daant bhi kha le to dre's no prb.... how lame... pay cheque wali baat mohit ne kahi thi..

boring episode.... especially this mohit nandini track.. even in sbs there was a voiceover when they were showing kahani ghar ghar ki .. ki naitik akshara ki kahani mein mohit n nandini wale track ko itni importance kyon di jaa rhi hai...

yeah i remember she said something like "we promised you that nobody will know tht you're writing for this magazine"
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

something big like they're rushing up mohit n nandini's issue...now mohit will know abt nandini's feelings..he will obviously not agree, and somehow he will be made to realize that he loves nandini...and then the mahabharat...but if naitik n akshara r sidelined in this whole thing then it's a waste.....how this affects their relationships..how will naitik react to it? how will he react when he'll know akshara hid this truth from him...how will both of them support nandini ..will the family agree or not ? and then akshara ke saath nandini ke torture ki kahani shuru   ðŸ¤¢

i want to see that only..and this time i dont want akshara convincing him....he should have his own say..
that attitude wala naitik 😎