17th Dec Update: Vrinda meets Neel

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii Guys Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night to All!!! Here is your update for December 17th, 09………Enjoy!!!!😛

Part 1:

The principal says to Vrinda that if she gives 1 Lakh as a donation for the new art building then the principal will take care of things. Vrinda wonders how will she get so much money but then she also says she can't compromise with Tulsis education. So vrinda says when do I have to submit the money the principal says in a month. Tulsi gets the admission. Principal ask Tulsi to step out and Tulsi leaves. The principal says I didn't want to say this in front of Tulsi but how come on the form she has no name of her father what if in the future people raise such question it will affect her. Vrinda says I got separated from my husband before she was born and Tulsi is aware of this as well and she hasn't asked me such. The principal says sorry and says you can send her in from tomorrow and Vrinda says thank you.

Yug is at home drinking and Neel is sitting there. Neel says please this is an important meeting please attend it with full attention financially we are getting in a big hole so please go and get this done. Neel drops Yug at the airport and says he's happy and wishes him all the best. Yug is walking when he thinks to him self how will he go to this meeting and how he's a big looser in all these seven years he stayed quiet while RB blamed him for everything. In seven years I thought Vrinda had died and didn't ask for forgiveness even when I met her now I didn't say anything I ruined two peoples relationship but now I cant stay quiet like this I have to talk.

RB gets out of his car as well and yells out Yugs name from the back. RB says where are you going Yug to some business meeting or some project? I love how you accept your defeat but yet you try some how or another I have ruined you but even if you get up there I will still ruin and even then if you want help I will help you and then ruin you again. Rb says all the best and leaves.

At the Chawl Vrinda is telling Suhasis parents about the 1 Lakh. Suhasis mom says how will we do this? Pakiya's friend is over hearing their conversation and says how he needs to tell Paliya all this. Suhasis mom says forget about putting her in a big school just put her in a local school then Suhasis dad says I will take my funds out and Vrinda says no don't do that you already have done so much for me. The dad says stop talking like this you are not a stranger to us you are my daughter. Vrinda says on those funds only Suhasi has right over it she is your daughter and Tulsi is mine so Tulsi is my responsibility. Just then Suhasi walks in and says she has a good news how she found a job for Vrinda for 20 thousandth. Everyone gets happy. Suhasi says it's at a hotel you have to attend calls tomorrow is your appointment at 9. Vrinda gets happy and says how she has to drop Tulsi at school too then Suhasi says she will take care of and they both hug.

Part 2:

Vrinda comes inside the room when she sees Pakiya sitting there and Vrinda tries to leave the room when he comes and grabs her hand and says you don't leave your guest like this. Vrinda says let go off my hand and leave then he says I heard you want money I can help you out. Vrinda says I don't need your help leave me alone and she starts yelling at him. He says if you scream people will come and it won't affect me but your reputation. He says talk to me with some love and your husband for 7 years hasn't come back and I will take care of you and daughter, no one else can not even that guy with the big car. Vrinda yells at him and he leaves. Vrinda stands inside crying when Patiya talks from outside and says how she's lucky no one saw him coming out of her place but next time she wont be this lucky and how he will make her life hell if she doesn't accept him. Vrinda stands there crying and he leaves.

The next day Vrinda comes to her interview. She looks around and says there are so many candidates not even sure if I will get a job here or not

Part 3:

Vrinda gets called in for the interview. She goes in and says good morning sir when the guy turns around and it's Neel. They show flashbacks of when Neel was at the hospital with her dead body along with when he was there at her funeral. Neel gets up and says nothing makes sense the news that came in to my ears was that truth or is this true what my eyes are seeing today, you are alive? You know seven years ago we had done your funeral but Yug since those seven years have been living as a dead body you lived your life but Yug not even for seven minutes have lived a life with peace all he has in his hands is a glass of wine. It was you who had blamed him for your relationship to break off and it's because of that he has ruined his life, he doesn't talk or meet anyone just spend his time in the darkness drinking away. All that affected our business we got ruined and we couldn't do anything because RB thinks whatever happened is Yugs fault. Rb kept ruining Yugs life and yet Yug didn't do anything you know why? Because he kept saying that this is his payment for what he did. But Yug never did anything then why such a big punishment? Why does Yug think he's on fault why did Rb do all this to Yug. Neel continues saying I don't know what destiny has in mind why you met Yug and then why you got separated but I know one thing through all this you guys were good friends and because of that friendship we have to bring Yug back to his normal self and make him live. Yug has only one hope and that is you which is why we have to tell him you are alive. Vrinda says he knows I am alive. Neel says what? Vrinda says he has already met me but I am going to ask you the same thing that I did to Yug that please don't tell anyone that I am alive I have spent a hard time forgetting my past and I don't want that past affecting my daughter so forget that you saw me alive. Neel says fine if you want to leave then leave I won't stop you but before you leave give hope to Yug for living and clear how he's not at fault. You are living your life and Rb is living his but what about Yug doesn't he deserve to live? I beg you vrinda I wont tell anyone but please release my brother of that curse I cant see him like this please Vrinda. Vrinda cries and walks away.

Precap: Vrinda is at Yugs place and she says why are you living like this? Yug says this is how my life is now. Vrinda says it's because I said seven years how everything that went wrong was because of you

Three words I LOVE NEEL!!!! No one can have such a great brother I have always loved his character and loved what happened today I am so so so so happy he finally spoke up and told everything to Vrinda now I just can't wait till Vrinda helps Yug out and mean while they can fall in love again? Plz plz plz!!!! Loved today's episode!!! Neel you are awesome now we need to find you a girl 😉😆😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaara07 thumbnail
thanx sana for the update yaar...😃 😃 😃
i also loved neel 2day..😃 😃
im sureee that vrinda will fall for yug while helping him😳

Thanx for the update Sana
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NZ_rockx

thanx sana for the update yaar...😃 😃 😃
i also loved neel 2day..😃 😃
im sureee that vrinda will fall for yug while helping him😳

i really hope so😃❤️
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for this...
i missed the epi...but this made me all aware what happened...

wow hun...
this man Neel deserves a pat on the back...

way to go Neel... you are fab man.....
qurault thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update...and yes defo, all brothers shud take notes from neel.

he truely was awsome !

and nida, i wish da same yaar, plz hope dat it happens !
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks soooo much!!! Neel was awesome today as usual!!!
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks sana  for a wonderful update