Pyaar karna haasil karna nahin hota

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey....even I loved Tapasya's dialogues yday, bang on and very true...Tapasya has changed her own fate to get Veer, agreed....
but on deeper thinking, I realised that may be TApasya is absolutely wrong-- pyaar karna haasil karna nahin hota...
Love is being happy when ur beloved is happy-- and Tapasya has faltered there big time , Veer is not at all happy from the time this marriage has happened, he has suffered a lot and this agony and pain is all coutesy Tapasya--and so, when u cant make that one person happy, then, yeh pyaar , pyar nahin ,
zid hain :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope tap water learns this fast ..
and helps veer- ichcha to unite ..
just hoping - but its not possible in uttaran πŸ˜‰
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha! in the old world maybe...love sed to be true sacrificial but not now. Now is different. I dont think tapu meant that I think she meant that if u love omeone ud never want to seperate from them and please! I feel absolutely no sympathy for anyone except Tapasya. Tapasya with the poisoning nani, the parents who didntt stop her from getting spoiled, didnt tell her the truth and she grew up with icha feeling that her parents love had been stolen from her. Not that what she did at the wedding was right or anything she went way crazy but anyway.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when did taps fall in love with veer??? from the very first day she was so besotted over sid that she never noticed veer. for her he was boring, masala chai type with whom she cudnt even dream of spending her life.
then veer proposes ichha and gradually begins showering all expensive gifts on her. diamond bracelet, necklace, car. suddenly taps begins to notice veer as a rich fellow beside sid whose car breaks down when driving, who just manages to give her a small pendant.
then comes veer-ichha engagement day and taps' head goes reeling on seeing the bundela's haveli and arrangements.
simultaneously of course nani's provocations go on.
then just before the wedding day taps realises what she is losing and what ichha who is just a  daughter of a maid is gaining. so, now taps realises she will not let ichha get veer.
she declares her love to veer who rejects her on spot, then she slits her wrist to prove to ichha how much she loves veer.
so, now my question is that is this love. definitely not. she just cudnt let go of all the riches and comfort and luxury of being a bundela bahu.
Edited by aditi123_78 - 14 years ago
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ha! in the old world maybe...love sed to be true sacrificial but not now. Now is different. I dont think tapu meant that I think she meant that if u love omeone ud never want to seperate from them and please! I feel absolutely no sympathy for anyone except Tapasya. Tapasya with the poisoning nani, the parents who didntt stop her from getting spoiled, didnt tell her the truth and she grew up with icha feeling that her parents love had been stolen from her. Not that what she did at the wedding was right or anything she went way crazy but anyway.

Are you Tapasay's relative?  because in every thread I have seen you defending her 😑
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

Are you Tapasay's relative?  because in every thread I have seen you defending her 😑

u cud say I sympathise with her, understand her situation, don't approve of what she did but can understand the reason she did it and I simply see her as an unfortunate young girl who I think needs to have a changed environment from what she has grown up in so she can see another world.
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

u cud say I sympathise with her, understand her situation, don't approve of what she did but can understand the reason she did it and I simply see her as an unfortunate young girl who I think needs to have a changed environment from what she has grown up in so she can see another world.

she allready has a changed environment - where everybody has accepted and love her ..
except for Veer..
if she wanted she could have changed herself...but no ..
evil habits and nature are like disease ......allmost impossible to cure 😊

SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

she allready has a changed environment - where everybody has accepted and love her ..
except for Veer..
if she wanted she could have changed herself...but no ..
evil habits and nature are like disease ......allmost impossible to cure 😊

How long has she been in this new environment? three weeks max! ten years of the same poison doesnt change in three weeks! and shes doing all the work shes given! Shes trying to impress Veer I know but shes doing the work that goes with it...before she got this stupid menaka idea from nani😑 i thought maybe if she got used to being a thakur bahu...but this veer thing is really hurting her. I cant help but think what would happen to her personality if she got that acceptance and support from him...I thought if she can earn it first...but im not even sure what she can do now because now even if she becomes sincere Veer will think shes still acting so i not even sure what is supposed to happen next. But then again there are always devils everywhere and now this chanda is poisoning her. god. nobody can get why i feel bad for her...child years are the formation years where personality forms and the like...and responsible is the parents or guardian to make sure they bring their child up the right way and provide that ongong support...a child is easily manipulated and it listens to the one it looks upto.look what happened to paras...his mother doesnt seem nice and his father is manipulated by the mother so paras turned to drugs. Same thing happened to vansh...tej at vansh's young age pretended to be the only one to love him, poisoned him against his parents and look at vansh today! he still thins his chacha is everything for him. the same with tapasya...nani poisoned her mind saying that icha has stolen ur parents from u and im the only one that really cares for u ...tapasya still believes this and stll nani is the only one she listens to. I blame Tapasya's parents for 1. pampering tapasya like a rich kid, not giving her the value of money, giving her everything she asked for...naturally the child got spoilt and developed an inflated ego. 2. didnt realise the emotional upheavel caused to tapasya when they accepted ichcha as their younger daughter. Poor tapasya of course felt threatened that her parents now loved her less...sort of like one extreme to the other! and instead of trying to make her feel secure, jogi decided to send her to a hostel...instead of doing good it did bad as she was only seven years old. 3. dint tell the truth of why icha was brought to the house in the first place. i feel eveything wudve been avoided if tapasya knew the truth. 4. whilst knowing she was getting spoilt and poisoned by nani, jogi did absolutely nothing about it! 5. For letting Tapasya run loose, not controlling her.

Whatever Tapasya is today is what she has been made into by her parents and nani. I feel very bad for her!
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How long has she been in this new environment? three weeks max! ten years of the same poison doesnt change in three weeks! and shes doing all the work shes given! Shes trying to impress Veer I know but shes doing the work that goes with it...before she got this stupid menaka idea from nani😑 i thought maybe if she got used to being a thakur bahu...but this veer thing is really hurting her. I cant help but think what would happen to her personality if she got that acceptance and support from him...I thought if she can earn it first...but im not even sure what she can do now because now even if she becomes sincere Veer will think shes still acting so i not even sure what is supposed to happen next. But then again there are always devils everywhere and now this chanda is poisoning her. god. nobody can get why i feel bad for her...child years are the formation years where personality forms and the like...and responsible is the parents or guardian to make sure they bring their child up the right way and provide that ongong support...a child is easily manipulated and it listens to the one it looks upto.look what happened to paras...his mother doesnt seem nice and his father is manipulated by the mother so paras turned to drugs. Same thing happened to vansh...tej at vansh's young age pretended to be the only one to love him, poisoned him against his parents and look at vansh today! he still thins his chacha is everything for him. the same with tapasya...nani poisoned her mind saying that icha has stolen ur parents from u and im the only one that really cares for u ...tapasya still believes this and stll nani is the only one she listens to. I blame Tapasya's parents for 1. pampering tapasya like a rich kid, not giving her the value of money, giving her everything she asked for...naturally the child got spoilt and developed an inflated ego. 2. didnt realise the emotional upheavel caused to tapasya when they accepted ichcha as their younger daughter. Poor tapasya of course felt threatened that her parents now loved her less...sort of like one extreme to the other! and instead of trying to make her feel secure, jogi decided to send her to a hostel...instead of doing good it did bad as she was only seven years old. 3. dint tell the truth of why icha was brought to the house in the first place. i feel eveything wudve been avoided if tapasya knew the truth. 4. whilst knowing she was getting spoilt and poisoned by nani, jogi did absolutely nothing about it! 5. For letting Tapasya run loose, not controlling her.

Whatever Tapasya is today is what she has been made into by her parents and nani. I feel very bad for her!

Now I am sure you are her relative... see how good article you have written in her favor. All evil, bad and good person has reason to be what they are. But evil characters like Tapasya are not liked by normal people.

Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya she may have changed her kismat but in what way? Plotting and planning and hiding everything? Why did she have to hide under the ghoongat and get married? Why didn't she have the guts to go down and say I want to get married to Veer because I love him. Because deep down she knew she was fake as is her love. While you might blame Nani for poisoning her and Jogi for paying attention to Ichcha (though I don't think it was so much also), you have to also remember that no matter what others say like Dumbledore says in Harry potter, "it is our choices that make us who we are"